It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, hello there ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello ATSers..I have (like most it seems) been lurking about here for awhile.Mostly to see if anything breaking in the world was covered because lets face it MSM isn't talking..at least about the things that are important. I have slowly awakened to the reality of our current civilisation and I have to say I am concerned. Not just about the obvious lies our so called 'government'(s) tell us daily but also the extreme lackadaisical nonchalant way we are dealing with it. Being 'awake' is only the beginning.What use is there to being 'awake' if we just lay in bed anyway..you might as well still be sleeping.No? It is really the time for us to get out there and start acting like we deserve the society we long for.

Now don't get me wrong I am not saying go out and destroy everything in your towns or start rioting. I know most of you here are very intelligent and are seeking to learn and pull the veil that covers your sight so tightly. I respect a lot of what I read here at ATS as well as the people who post. But dare I say we are not doing enough just by waking up? We are indeed looking at something most of you could never comprehend happening. Our economy will go insolvent and the world is going to change fast and unbiased. Gold and silver will not give you the cushion you expect. With hyper inflation you'd need billions (yes with a B) in precious metals for it to matter.Not that I think that will be the issue.But it could very well happen when the bubble bursts!

So then what do we do? I am here for that exact reason, there are plenty of well read intelligent people here,we but need to stop acting like we are separated from the issues that are going on now and the worst that will happen very shortly.We don't have to be in a situation where we say to ourselves." If I only knew it was going to happen this fast I could have done more".Well, that time is now...we all know it. I'm not talking about stock piling food or weapons or building a bunker..all which need to be done but there are other options.

Let's start with groups and towns..If we started now on a campaign for The Continuity of Humanity within our local states & counties where we can develop a contingency plan that would be enacted by citizens not government..everything we accomplish in the world today is accomplished by what WE do..not the government. If we could enable citizen council that would deal with immediate issues of, food,clothing,shelter and care giving that would be initiated by locals in each of each others towns..money will be irrelevant so if you got some now..spend it for the better of your town..you won't have to 'protect' what is yours if you are all working together because there will be no one looking to steal but to bring what they have..hiding in the ground will only keep YOU alive for a bit..This isn't about individuality its about humanity as a whole. What we fear about the collapse of society is the fear of others taking what we got..I'd like to see a few stragglers take on a well organized town.Isn't going to happen.Strength in numbers.

We need to refuse to act as we do now. We must stop judging those that are no different then you are but you think they are because of the way we all were raised in America, under the guise of freedom we treat each other like garbage and we are much more alike then you can imagine.People you may perceive as thuggish or whatever act that way as defense to the way society treats them..Its a perpetual lie we live in. If I crashed a car and it caught fire and a biker stopped to pull me out do you think I would refuse? No..how many times have each of you talked to someone you hated because you thought they were bad people and found out you had everything in common? I bet its happened to you.Its not a miracle that you have things in common with some you don't trust..you have a lot in common with everyone around you.Its how our ego works, its how we were raised to be.We judge what is not visually the same.It is this that has ruined us as a nation and it is this we need to confront and repair or we are not going to make it.

Anyway I don't mean to blather but I think REAL change is needed..REAL awakening that has to occur.

WE SAY WE ARE AWAKE NOW ITS TIME TO GET UP.

I hope we can re-educate ourselves and break the indoctrination we have become accustomed too. We can survive without the aid and lies of the government. When you finally realize this, unleash your intelligence to work for you, enlighten those who wish to be enlightened.It is the only way. We don't have to fear what is coming if we unite together and look out for each other.It isn't that hard to do..It isn't hard to let your feelings dictate your actions when your feelings are true and just. Let's do this together..............

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey, welcome. longest intro I've ever seen

Hope you enjoy the site and looking forward to hearing your views on some of the subjects here.
Enjoy

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

Hehehe..yes I guess I did go a bit long in the tooth..lol..The pleasure is mine and like wise in meeting you!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominus1

wow:... yeah that's way to long to read for an intro... welcome... look forward to reading something my attention span allows in the future

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

LOL..yes I do apologise for the lengthiness of my very first post..yet I felt it needed to be said! Thank you for saying hi!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominus1

Hi Dominus1, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Sauron I do indeed look forward to wealth of information and comradery within this site!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

top topics

join