It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Forces and Afghan forces kills innocent people in their house!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

You notice they don't knock the door, they go in and start killing!!! Kill! Kill! Kill!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

watching this video, the local, whomever it was, fired FIRST, they returned fire (about 44 seconds in)
they shot at the goy that became the threat to the team, and motioned to the others to GET DOWN, they didnt just wantonly KILL ANYONE, this title is misleading and FALSE
why they were there, we dont know, and of course the video dont tell so in everyone's eyes the breaching people are the big bad guys, maybe there was intel that there was something there that shouldnt be (weapons, explosives, etc)
edit on 4/22/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We have no idea what the soldiers were facing when going in (types of intel received, etc), therefore none of us can intelligently comment on whether anyone was killed innocently.

That being said...
It is does appear there is a threat and that they (AA/US Forces) did not fire the first round.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I wish others would understand this before becoming armchair commentators on combat actions, before accusing anyone of war crimes

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I haven’t bothered to watch this video, just like the op has negated to give us any meaningful commentary to explain some background to the video and some guidance as to its content; because I do not think there is any need for me to watch people being slaughtered.

That being said I am very much against this “arm chair solider” routine that has become common place in the media and on ATS. It’s very easy to judge when you’re not the one faced with the possibility a AK-47 pointed at your head soon as you go through the door and I am glad it’s not me. I know for dam sure that I would not be politely knocking at the door or giving any warning if I though the guy on the other side of the door had a gun aimed with the safety off.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Obama should be charged with war crimes.
If soliders get flack for this Obama should too.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

You notice they don't knock the door, they go in and start killing!!! Kill! Kill! Kill!

but remember the only reason they are killing Un and nato people every chance they get is cause some nobody pastor burnt a koran

now kids can anyone say psy ops or hail the new Reich?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

dude, did you WATCH the video??
do that BEFORE posting trolling comments
...and some idiot stars and flags the video....
*facepalm*
edit on 4/22/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Let me give some more information that the OP failed to provide here.

The actual title of the video uploaded is: "Special Forces, Up Close and Personal (Afghanistan)" and I thought this was a requirement for a thread anyways? (I could be wrong)

The context given by the uploading party is this:
"Special Forces working with Afghan Army. The first guy through the door is AA. His weapon is hit and he turns and runs out the door (look for sparks when rounds hits his weapon). He run outside and is killed by insurgents in the house (this happens off camera). The Special Forces soldier neutralizes the threat. Training makes all the difference."

OP, it seems as you wanted to deem these soldiers guilty and present that idea to anyone who read your title and your one-liner intro.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So
all the American patriots on this forum
who claim
"out of my cold dead fingers"
now know what to expect in real life.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Surprise, another anti American military thread being trolled by someone who can't follow T&C rules when posting and lies in his post as well. Next, you're gonna say it was Bush's fault. EPIC FAIL, thanks for playing, come again.

edit on 23-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the OP is taking the piss.

Hint -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Nice video, thanks. Deny ignorance is one thing, but I think short term memory is lacking here on ATS. S&F.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

but remember the only reason they are killing Un and nato people every chance they get is cause some nobody pastor burnt a koran

now kids can anyone say psy ops or hail the new Reich?

They would not be killing occupation forces if they were not occupied. We are not the "good guys" in the middle east no matter how you cut it.

The indigenous have every right to defend themselves. If armed bands of men are ripping down their doors, the locals should give them a "Welcome" door mat that says "front toward enemy".

top topics

join