It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Percieving the fourth dimension

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Please don't use this thread to discuss the history and peace of ancient India and or whatever else culture.

For the time thing, if you read my post carefully you see that with the 4th dimension, i was actually saying this could be time (as we know it) itself!

Let me quote it again:

You are now able to 'generate' a whole lifetime worth of 3rd dimension thoughts in a 'split second'. Maybe the same time it takes to generate 3rd dimension thoughts.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite

Please don't use this thread to discuss the history and peace of ancient India and or whatever else culture.

You stated

No problem! Though i like the fact you studied in Ancient India and Tibet. That was and still is somehow my 'purpose' in life. They contain so much knowledge yet are so peaceful!

I was not discussing it. I was pointing out that your statement was in error. You brought the subject up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

sorry that was just a statement and i didn't mean to discuss it in detail.

What i really meant was: Don't bring this thread to a negative downfall by bringing up irrelevant arguments in an aggressive way.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I once watched a very good documentary on this, Right at the end of this doc they did a computer animated metaphor to show you the differences between the 2nd and 3rd dimension.

There is this character in a 3d world with height,length,depth.

He is looking down at a universe in the second dimension.

A character in the second dimension "resembles pac man" 2d circle with a face, in a 2d world with only length and width to resemble its surroundings.

The 3d character in the 3rd dimension reaches into the 2nd dimension and picks up "pac man" and pulls hims out of the 2nd dimension into the 3rd.

Immediately the 2d circle with a face is transformed into a sphere with height,length,and depth..

So the metaphor here is, What would happen if a 4th or 5th dimension being reached into our 3rd dimension and pulled us out into the 4th or 5th, What would happen, How would we experience this?

I like thinking about it but it does boggle my mind.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

sorry that was just a statement and i didn't mean to discuss it in detail.

What i really meant was: Don't bring this thread to a negative downfall by bringing up irrelevant arguments in an aggressive way.

:shk: If you consider the refutation of your statement is irrelevant then I bid you good day as you obviously do not wish to deal in facts.

edit on 24/4/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join