It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth day co-founder killed and composted girlfriend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well if it helps any, I'm an extremely radical leftist who is gay, pro-gun, anti-government, rather likes the Tea Party and totally hates the American "left", so they do exist, I swear.

I don't see people defending him, though maybe I missed it. Mostly I see folks pointing out that there's no definition of "composting" that would ever include styrofoam, and that he doesn't represent every environmentalist (though I actually think there's an unusual amount of unstable people in that movement, but it's certainly not the only one that attracts them).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

You'd fit in with my Tea Party group except you live in California and we don't like foreigners.

The defense started when the murder was identified as an environmentalist who ended up being a hypocrite and a murderer. Preaching one value and practicing another.

Then it got partisan.

If it helps, I'll redact all my posts if everyone can agree on the fact that he was a lousy human being who didn't quite practice what he preached.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The defense started when the murder was identified as an environmentalist who ended up being a hypocrite and a murderer. Preaching one value and practicing another.
Then it got partisan.

No...the original quote was as follows...
Originally posted by Vitchilo
Gee another example of the nice bunch of people running the ``humans are causing global warming so we must reduce population to 500 million`` global warming cult.
What a nice guy.

So...it started out as an assailing of the concept of global warming based upon the actions of this one individual. It started out partisan, and I contested the issue as irreverent to the subject beyond a passing "well, hell..."

If it helps, I'll redact all my posts if everyone can agree on the fact that he was a lousy human being who didn't quite practice what he preached.

Does that fact really require acknowledgement? This has zippidy-do-dah to do with politics, but nice try.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is why you can never trust a Hippie

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by RicoMarston

Typical. Another apologist, who bashes anyone who says something other than spoon-fed by the MSM. Tired arguments. What's next? *yawn* the race card?

what?! are you crazy? did you read my entire reply?

I'm telling you that "the left invented painting with broad strokes" is not true. the examples involving the "right" were examples of lefties using the same tactics against righties. and "the right" was in quotes because it is theoretical. as in non-existent. who, exactly, am I apologizing for?

i bet you assumed i was a member of "the left" too. it's insulting that you throw me in with the MSM zombies while engaging in the game that they've programmed you to play.

LEFT VS RIGHT IS A LIE. "the left" doesn't paint in strokes any broader than "the right" for one simple reason; neither of them exists. so who is spoon-fed by the MSM? the bleating sheep who thinks the left is so much worse or dirty than the right? or the guy who realizes that they are both inventions of politicians and MSM and tries to point out that you're rooting for one team over the other when they both go back to the same locker room at half time?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

At least he stuck to his virtues and recycled his G/F..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join