It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if Nicholas Cage skips out on dog the bounty hunter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If nicholas cage doesnt show up for court and Dog Chapman gets stiffed for the bail money,Dog and Leland will hunt him down in Beverly Hills.What an episode that would be.I can hear Leland saying,were staked out outside nicholas cage house,oh hi mr De niro.I am going to show you a picture of this guy Nicholas Cage,if you see him,were offering reward of $3 dollars.Hey,stop staring at Beths tshirt.
edit on 22-4-2011 by brindle because: mistake

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. No links, no nothing. Has Nicholas Cage been arrested? Is Dog his bail bondsman? If so, why in the world would Cage need Dog's money?
edit on 22/4/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
He could hide in a movie theater showing "Ghost Rider"

No one would go in there to look.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dog will have to use one of those crazy non lethal weapons on mr. cage. That would be an incredible episode.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can't stand Dog the bounty hunter.. To me its fake. Or they just chase low ball criminals. I have known 3 bounty hunters and they carry firearms, not paintball guns!!! LOL

Deebo

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Academy Award-winning actor Nicolas Cage, jailed in New Orleans over an alleged outburst against his wife, police and a few parked cars, is free today after reportedly being bailed out by reality TV star Duane "Dog" Chapman.

abcnews.go.com...

I imagine that the Dog would hunt Cage down just like anyone else. The Dog is not in the business of losing money. That would make for a great episode of Dog's show (which I haven't watched in years now).

edit on 22-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I smell publicity stunt in the making. You know the saying "the only bad publicity is NO publicity".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Jeeesus, this screams "please look at me"

publicity whores. both of em.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. No links, no nothing. Has Nicholas Cage been arrested? Is Dog his bail bondsman? If so, why in the world would Cage need Dog's money?
edit on 22/4/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)
Wghere you been hiding skippy?

top topics

join