It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus died while returning... at Roswell? Israel, Roswell, 1947

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Now, hear me out. I know it's a controversial subject and I'm sure I'll get some angry Christians shouting about "the diety" of Christ, etc, etc.

But... what if? Jesus did say "I am not of this world", what if he meant it literally, that he was, in fact, from another planet, "With powers and abilities far beyond mortal man" (sorry, had to make the Superman reference).

Yet, while he was returning with his other-dimensional trinity (Possibly the other two members of the Godhead) they had problems and crash-landed; dying on impact.

The second-coming was supposed to happen in 1947, The creation of the state of Israel happened on November 29, 1947 and Jesus did say in Acts 1:6-7

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
So, maybe he was returning, but something horribly wrong happened...

Just a theory I came up with while watching a Zeitgeist refuted video.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

I don't think Jesus was an alien who crashed at Roswell. However, somehow I just never thought about the fact that the creation of Israel and the most notorious 'crash' event happened in the same year. Since Israel is clearly fond of using UFO disinformation to cover for their black ops now, it makes me wonder just how long they've been doing that...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

A little anti-semetic are we? Jeesh.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He sounds nothing of the sort...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Are you David Icke's long lost
twin ?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just a theory, that's why I come to this site.. lots of theories. Some good, some not-so-good, but fun to read and think about none the less.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

post by sepermeru
I don't think Jesus was an alien who crashed at Roswell. However, somehow I just never thought about the fact that the creation of Israel and the most notorious 'crash' event happened in the same year. Since Israel is clearly fond of using UFO disinformation to cover for their black ops now, it makes me wonder just how long they've been doing that...

How is that Anti-Semitic ?
America has used UFO's to cover their black ops craft , does that make me Anti-American

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
reply to post by sepermeru

A little anti-semetic are we? Jeesh.

He was actually anti zionism

thats a good thing to be... since zionism did 9/11

but antisemetic is racist
edit on 4/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well, I didn't detect any anti semitism but I thought you were an anti semite if you didn't like Jews, not if you didn't like Israel.
But the theory is interesting nonetheless. I dont think it was Jesus but then again you never know, but if it was, man what a twist. Haha I dont think M. knight Shamylan could have plotted a better twist.

edit on 22-4-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Seriously, how is that anti-Semitic? I'm probably one of the most pro-Judaism posters on this site. I'm even a Zionist in the sense that I'm in favor of a homeland, though I don't support the current administration's vision for it. I don't see how thinking Israel is as capable of developing secret technology as any other nation is being negative about Jews.

Maybe if I were suggesting that they were doing something unusually sneaky, I suppose I could see that being taken as anti-Semitic. But I think they're almost certainly using psy-op tricks they partly learned from us and other older nations, so it's certainly not that I think they have cornered the market on obfuscation.
edit on 22-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I must have took it the wrong way, I apologize.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i doubt that jesus is/was/or ever will be an "alien" as far as aliens are normally perceived. now i would say that jesus was being literal when he said he was not of this world. i will also say that i believe our "gods" are all multi-dimensional beings existing outside of our physical reality. now that being said anything living outside of our reality is an "alien" being by definition, but not the aliens we like to think of or see in movies. i don't think aliens come from other planets. to be quite honest i don't think we will ever physically see another planet with "life as we know it." i think life moves through the universe in a very non-physical manner. in a sense all what i am trying to say is all life is here on this planet, but it exists elsewhere outside of the physical realm. when this planet becomes uninhabitable i believe we will have "advanced" far enough to travel through the non-physical dimensions to a more suitable home. just a thought...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thegiftbearer

Umm, ok? And that has anything to do with the topic title? Your opinion on what aliens are and where they exists doesn't really mesh with this thread.'

Not being belligerent, but some people just post in a topic to get their post count up.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

He was actually on topic and was explaining that he doesnt believe Jesus was an alien, and was explaining why he felt that way. Get off your high horse bro.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

in my opinion it fits in neatly with the title. if you will let me fill in the gaps: jesus was an "alien" and sure maybe he came back at roswell. does that make you happy? now did he bring the godhead in physical form and crash land... no. he never said he was gonna do that.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smokeythabear

Not on a high-horse, just, as in my other topics, people like to bring in mumbo-jumbo, light, love, god, new agey crap into topics. I'll continue, sorry if I offended.

I know he didn't say he would bring them with him, but if they were on a ship and when he ascended, maybe he ascended to the ship they were on... and when he was supposed to return on the Mount of Olives and step foot on it, he was "beamed" down... and they would wait "in the clouds". Lot so speculation and conjecture, as I think about it more, more things come to mind that could make it more plausible.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yet, while he was returning with his other-dimensional trinity (Possibly the other two members of the Godhead) they had problems and crash-landed; dying on impact.

Maybe, but surely he would have risen again 3 days later? :-)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gillyp17

Could be, but it may be that without his "father" to rise him up, it didn't work.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This has to be one of the cooler "out there" theories I have heard, very creative!

The only thing is, if you are to take the bible at its word (which I obviously can not) then the only hole in the idea is that his return is supposed to be seen from the east and the west, meaning the the whole sky in all parts of the globe. This could refer to many things (a gamma ray burst, sun exploding e.c.t who knows) but it isn't as descriptive of a UFO crash.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join