It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when humanity becomes extinct??? Life in a Nuclear desert..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just what would happen if we were all to disappear today?

I've just watched this very interesting video and it brings a huge sense of calm to me. We Humans are so worried about our existence, as individuals and as a whole, that we tend not to give a moments notice to anything else. Perhaps this is why we tend to be so destructive.

Sometimes our destructive actions are accidental as we were trying to improve certain aspects of our lives..
Perhaps these 'accidents' would be our downfall rather than by any war-like method.

Have a watch of this set of videos. Maybe some of you have seen it before. I did try to locate it on the new search function but it may be possible someone has used a different title etc.

Life does and will go on...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Extralien because: add to title..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
EA

The world would probably breathe a great big sigh of rellief and another, hopefully more careful, understanding and caring species might evolve....

Having just taken the time to watch the first video, it is actually Very sad to think that our impact (man) is so brutal and destructive, even when we think we are being careful...........

Great Video EA ............... I wonder what the Japanese Sanctuary around Fukishima will be like in 20 years time ??

Regards

PDUK
edit on 22-4-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: addition of text

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe change the title to something like...........

''Life in a Nuclear desert'' or ''super animals irradiated by Chernobyl''...

They would probably attract more attention from a 'copy' point of view..

regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Search for the series "Life after people"

And also "10,000 years after people"

Both interesting documentaries on this subject!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

There was a BBC documentary along those lines too.. might have been one of the ones you mentioned.. will look it up.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Yep the BBC one was 10,000 years after people, was a wonderful insight into how the world will still go on even after people have left and how nature will find a way to take over what man no longer owns!

top topics

join