It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 4th Spatial dimension "opening up" be the big change in 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Theres an interesting thesophy behind that narrative aswell.

As for Enoch becoming Metatron, that is a pretty deep concept.

Since Enoch represents a spirit of discovery, and learning, his transformation into the angel matatroc, the angel of the "presence" as he is called, or the lesser YHVH, and his 36 wings (72 altogether) symbolizes how when one learns the secrets of G-d ie; the hidden principles behind creation, he becomes aware of the hidden spiritual dynamics responsible for physical reality.

Metatron is the partition between Man and G-d, and nothing finite lies beyond Metatron, who has the same gematria as El Shaddai (as the Zohar teaches), which literally means "a power which limits". El Shaddai is often translated as Almighty, which implies an ability ot provide for anything already in existence. Dalet Yod in Hebrew means "enough" (The english die is thus probably taken from Hebrew), and Shin means "that, or which", and El means G-d, or simply power. El Shaddai is above the name Elohim (being associated with Yesod) but is below the tetragrammaton (hence, metatron being the "lesser" YHVH)

72 is a very significant number that pops up in more than just Judaism. This is from Wikipedia

* The conventional number of scholars translating the Septuagint, according to the legendary account in the "Letter of Aristeas".
* The conventional number of disciples sent forth by Jesus in Luke 10 in some manuscripts (seventy in others).
* The number of names of God, according to Kabbalah (see names of God in Judaism).
* The Shemhamphorasch related to the number of the names of God.
* The total number of books in the Holy Bible in the Catholic version if the Book of Lamentations is considered part of the Book of Jeremiah.
* The current distribution of the Revelation book is 22 chapters, adopted since the 13th century. But such was not always the case. The oldest known division of the text is that the Greek commentator Andrew of Cesary (6th century) in 72 chapters. Although made with enough accuracy, this structuring could be easily reduced to 70, while putting in the same chapter, the numbers 60, 61 and 62 which constitute a whole, the millennial Reign. Andrew had wanted moreover group these 72 chapters three by three, in order to obtain 24 sections, corresponding to the 24 elders. These 24 sections were completely arbitrary, and divided the texts at the wrong moment. Let us mention that the Codex Amiatinus and the Codex Fuldensis share the book of the Revelation in 25 chapters, and that some Latin handwritten find some from 22 to 44.
* The number of warriors on the Muslim side at the Battle of Badr.
* The number of people martyred along with Imam Hussain at the Battle of Karbala.
* The number of soldiers who will fight alongside Imam Mahdi against the Dajjal, according to Islamic ahadith are 313 not 72.
* The number of devils according to The Lesser Key of Solomon.
* The 72 old men of the synagogue, according to the Zohar.
* The degrees of the Jacob's ladder were to the number of 72, according to the Zohar.
* The 72 disciples of Confucius.
* The good God Osiris was enclosed in a coffin by 72 evil disciples and accomplices of Set.[1]
* It is the number of the Immortals Taoism.
* At the age of the puberty, the young Parsee received the investiture of the sacred cord Kucti made of 72 linens in symbol of the community.
* The number of virgins a Muslim might get as a reward in Heaven

All these 72's more or less allegorically allude to this structure of reality. There are 72 "angels", or powers that stream reality from G-d into this world.

In art the Shemhamphorasch can be seen on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Michelangelo's fresco has an architectural design of 24 columns. On each of these columns are two cherubs, which are mirror imaged on the adjoining column totaling 48 cherubs figures. Then on the 12 triangular spandrels flanking the ceiling borders are an additional 24 nude figures (two bronze nude figures per triangular spandrel) also mirroring imaging each other. This totals to 72 cherub figures or the 72 angels of God or names of God. This spread of 48 cherubs and 24 bronze nude figures coincides perfectly with the reading of the three verses in Exodus 14:19-21

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And who are you to say what is evil?

In anycase, my point was that your CHILD, who is of a lesser intelligence than yourself, would percieve it as evil, just as you percieve G-ds apparent punishments of sinful men as evil.

Do you deny the afterlife?

Lets say everything is just consciousness. When G-d walked about in the garden, calling out to Adam, with Adam hiding from him, this means that our conscience (a part of G-d, which is meant to guide man) calls out the ego, after of course it has tasted of the dualism of this world, it begins to doubt the message it hears. It is thus "naked", denying his conscience, his very soul, from entering physical reality - through speech, and action. This lack of a "garment" leaves the ego, Adam, naked. This is than when the snake ie; the evil inclination begins to warp the persons philosophy and beliefs further.

So when one lives out of tune with creation, and with his conscience which guides in ways that are objectively just and good, he denies his own self good. He enjoys whatever temporal fetishes down here, but in the higher worlds he is hurting himself. So in truth, G-d does not punish man. Mans own spiritual children, the creations of his thought, speech and action chastise him. He is responsible for his own hell.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Opening up of consciousness maybe.
But people adding another spatial dimension or 3 spatial dimensions is a whole new ball game.
The physics and chemistry is all different as you add dimensions and the human body will perish.
To get some inkling of what I am talking about, chk out the links in my signature.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When in the past ive said somthing off topic the mods jumped on me with a great big warning sign , OFF TOPIC POST , STOP IT OR ELS. i guess they must be out to lunch,

edit on 22-4-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yes, I deny the afterlife.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
When in the past ive said somthing off topic the mods jumped on me with a great big warning sign , OFF TOPIC POST , STOP IT OR ELS. i guess they must be out to lunch,

edit on 22-4-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)
Huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

thaks for correcting me REM....dave

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

"That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes,
an aeroplane - Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn,
world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.
Feed it off an aux speak,, grunt, no, strength,
The ladder starts to clatter with fear fight down height.
Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat site.
Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing!
Fine, then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and the revered and the right - right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I guess you need to read more metaphysics.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nah, I'll stick with real Physics.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Both are Real.

That 72 i mentioned above, why do you think all those religions make mention of it?

How are you to explain mans ability to manipulate these forces of creation, ie; these 72 angelic powers, through pronouncing them in certain orders, if "abstract" principles which they themselves represent arent in themselves real things? Functioning and controlling realities each of us percieve from a lower perspective.

You talk about the inability of a line to understand an area. If that is so, why should you, a being whos consciousness is constricted to just this plane of reality, be able to understand a higher level of reality?

All i know for certain is that i have seen with my own eyes reality bend. I have seen incantations of the ShemHamphoresh, and the instructing of spirits to do things which by all common understanding is patently impossible. Hence why i said the higher dimension is consciousness. Only through consciousness can the lower levels be affected in any meaningful way.

It is a simple matter of cause and effect. The principles are the cause of the realities we percieve and experience.

What we see is merely the end effect of every action. Just as every human action had a desire, a thought, an emotion and a vitality, that ended with the action itself, so to do all the physical things we see have a hidden, concealed abstract force which brings it into being. Theres a Vitality, which the Torah calls ophanim, "wheels", which move the realities we see. Above these are Chayot - literally, "living beings", the logical principles of the forces involved. Above these are Seraphim, even more subtle, generalized principles. The higher you go, the more etheral, and general, and thus powerful these powers become.

This is what REAL magic and sorcery is about. The Natural Philosopher Cornelius Agrippa, an aristocrat and one of the first to publicize these ideas makes particular mention of the uniqueness of the Hebrew language as the "mind of G-d".

You can go and believe what you will. The truth is this. There are higher levels of reality, and all reaity is paralleled in the Human experience. The various levels are echoed in our being; in thought, in emotion, and in action. The physical sciences are merely the OBJECTIVE analysis of these forces, independant of human experience. Whereas the mystic, and esoteric knowledge is the subjective reality that these very forces are "angels", emanations from the creator Himself, with mankind possessing the unique ability to rise above the angels, and above Metatron, and hence able to move about within creation without being hinderd by the principles involved.

Although knowledge of the principles, especially objective knowledge is integral in our becoming more like our creator.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I notice you put a lot of energy and time into your posts, and I commend you for it. But, so that you don't waste your time... you aren't going to convince me. Just letting you know so you can use this zeolotism elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thanks for letting me know how obstinate you are beforehand.

Do you also deny my having seen reality being manipulated through the above methods i described above? Is that in my head? and the heads of all the people who engage in these things?

And since this is a conspiracy website, are those who attend Bohemian Grove and perform rituals before a great statue of Athena, or in earlier times, before a Buddah statue

are they also just ignorant morons, knowing less than you do?

I really think you should address the reasons for your denying the existence of the soul/the objective existence of consciousness/ etc, because its obviously an emotional, and not a logical opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think it's our PERCEPTIONS of these Dimensions that are "Opening Up" and not the actual DIMENSION itself.
We already within all the suspected dimensions but not all of us can PERCEIVE them yet.
It has something to do with FOCUS. (not visual but thought)
I once had an acting coach make me stare at a crack in the ceiling for an hour. Now the whole time I was thinking how I was going to beat this guy senseless because he was charging me $80/hr to begin with but I eventually started to "go deeper" into the crack... study it... and go deeper... you begin to see cracks within the cracks... and you go deeper.
After some time, which you completely lose track of when doing this, you are deep enough in the crack that you can see what it would be like inside it. It becomes your environment and yet... you can still go deeper.
It's possible that he was ripping me off but I did learn to quiet my mind and focus better from that exercise.
Perception is the key to change.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

While possible I'm only going to believe the 2012 hyp when it happens. Until then I will just be like all the other doom dates that have passed.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There's plenty of 2012 hype, and for good reason... but it's not about physics.

We are actually about to move beyond all mathematical construct... How, you ask?

We currently reside in the 3rd dimension vibrationally speaking. The 4th dimension is a step up in frequency and is the world of the paranormal, ghosts, chakra energy body, astral travel, etc... We are obviously moving through this dimension, I can notice it with plain vision.

Earth is about ready to experience a jump into the 5th dimension, a HUGE shift in frequency. That can be interpreted as how fast atoms spin, etc. In the 5th dimension there is hardly any boundaries and everything, especially information flows smoothly and instantaneously. Earth will become a star in the process.(yup)

You can kick math and psychics out the window, I'm tired of these interpretations. If you want to know where we are heading it lies in metaphysics, and surely not biblical talk... even though ET's from the 4th dimension masquerade as angels. Humans will make the transition, but we are going to see an unbelievable show first.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You all seem to think its all gonna happen at one time, in an instant. No. Changes like these take place over the course of thousands of years. It is likely 2012 is the date when the cogs start turning and the machine begins powering up, building up its energy, waiting for the right moment when it has enough energy to fire.

Its going to be a slow process, don't get your hopes up guys.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Do you also deny my having seen reality being manipulated through the above methods i described above? Is that in my head? and the heads of all the people who engage in these things?
Yes, it is. And yes, I deny that you've seen reality being manipulated. Either you were on some mind altering drugs, or you are flat out a liar. Either way, I DO NOT have to explain why I don't believe your mumbo-jumbo. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, not the one making no claims.

BTW, why don't you take the 1 million dollar challenge and prove it: www.randi.org...

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

Then you can donate the money to your favorite charity

1.4 Has anyone ever gotten past the preliminary test?

No. Some people use this fact as a reason not to apply – and yet the protocol is never altered once the applicant agrees to it. In fact, we ask the applicant to design the test.

edit on 23-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

If distance and time are an illusion, then what is "underneath" or "outside" of it all? So far, no one has been able to describe it.

As a matter of fact, I would be more inclined to believe in someone's "dreams or revelations," if they could explain
what exactly is outside of space.

More than likely, it's probably just more space, except the space is not the same as the current space, i.e space where energy cannot traverse.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Time and space are infinite. Yes, perhaps everything is just a thought, and that thought may seem like an eternity to us, but eventually that thought has to end, to the Creator of that thought, which means time goes on, and that thought or its creator has to reside in a certain space, perhaps not our space, but it would have to still at least be something that resembles an "astro-plane."

Time and (hyper)-space are infinite, because it cannot be any other way. Any supreme being with an almost unlimited amount of knowledge, that may have came from "nothing", would still have to be constrained by this fact.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join