It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi Did Not Attack His People Confirmed By Satellite Surveillance Cameras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Satellite Surveillance Cameras are reporting that gaddafi has not be targeting his own people,infact his been only attacking rebel gangs roaming his city's,and infact protecting his people.

So yep another fake war more lies the only change nobama brought is more bs...

Then again this is Russian news and they would love to see the USA out of the global dominance game. So what do you guys think is the war in Lybia even remotly legit or is it just TPTB lieing to move their own sick agenda.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
To be honest i have not concerned myself much with the whole middle east stuff since the no fly zone came into effect. That being said, I wouldn't put it past our government to sensationalize the issue and warp it to get us to be involved in another war. Wars make lots of money, and stimulate the economy (at least in the production of war goods).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
this has been posted on ATS before, just FYI

also, I think we need to be concerned with
Obama's newest EO allowing 2 predator drones
to fly over Libya. Their only purpose for these
2 drones is to assassinate Gadaffi while he
is on the move.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this has been posted on ATS before, just FYI

also, I think we need to be concerned with
Obama's newest EO allowing 2 predator drones
to fly over Libya. Their only purpose for these
2 drones is to assassinate Gadaffi while he
is on the move.

damn my bad point me to the original thread and ill give it a bump rather than rehashing this vid XD

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Not confirming or denying the truth of this post but it's important to consider that these are RUSSIAN reports.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
...I either did not find any other threads about this topic!
(except for a couple of comments in other threads mention the Russian surveillance...)

So...again; I guess it's time to stir up those sandstorms...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
Not confirming or denying the truth of this post but it's important to consider that these are RUSSIAN reports.

yep I do believe this is as close the truth as we are going to get but the Russians do have their own spin.

Ps to those who posted about it thanks for checking into this being a dupe I didn't see it on the search either.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

HMMM..Another clip by RT? ok great.

Opposition propoganda as usual. Basically does nothing but stir up the pot

Move on folks. Nothing new here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by UcDat

like the news in the USA is any more credible? This shouldnt be brushed aside when we know NATO and the UN are nothing but liars and war mongers working for TPTB and the big mega corps interests.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

reply to post by UcDat

like the news in the USA is any more credible? This shouldnt be brushed aside when we know NATO and the UN are nothing but liars and war mongers working for TPTB and the big mega corps interests.

Just because I picked on RT doesn't automatically mean that I am in favor of the MSM in US

Stop jumping to conclusion will you?

They're all crooks these days around the world. They all lean towards whoever foots the bill or stuffs the pockets in addition to their salaries.

The only thing I would like to believe would be eye witnesses or credible individual sources from the net from the respective countries.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Stop jumping to conclusion will you?

They're all crooks these days around the world. They all lean towards whoever foots the bill or stuffs the pockets in addition to their salaries.

The only thing I would like to believe would be eye witnesses or credible individual sources from the net from the respective countries.

I wasnt trying to say that you were mate just pointing out that RT is as credible as any news source now days sorry if i was a bit short tho.
I wish we had enough eye witnesse accounts we could count on but fact is even youtube censored besides its hard fo ryour average nobody to get word out to the masses.
Simply put unlike you they dont know where and how to post. So we have to take what we can from where we can. And for all things USA RT is the best source have you ever once seen any of the other channels refute anything they have reported? While they do it to our channels all the time.

Fact is this war on Libya is based on a lie by our governments. That should've been held accountable a long time ago. That we need to reign in now more than ever because they will only keep making things worst.

new topics

top topics

join