It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red pulsating craft over Fresno -4/21/11 9.30pm-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Where I am in CA(NE of Los Angeles) helicopters fly around with a bright red light that flashes like that. And if the helicopter is far enough away you won't hear it till it turns or comes somewhat close to you. I see it every now and then when I'm driving at night. I had the same reaction when I first saw it, wondering what the hell it was because I didn't hear it either. Then when it turned (no I didn't see it but you can hear the blades cutting the air hard when they do) I was like oh a helicopter. Then it got closer and I could hear it's normal sound. Weird part about my cool story though was another helicopter with no lights on flew over a few seconds after the one with the red light passed by.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

heres an example of my ufo work. and what my opinions about other things have nothing to do wit hufo ufo research and filming, case closed
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed spammed links
edit on 24-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

heres another expample of my ufo work research and filming

[SNIP]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by randyful

[SNIP] more of my ufo work excellent find

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

yet another example of my excelletn ufo research and filming [SNIP]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

[SNIP]

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'd like to know what happened with these spam links.

Seems the user is banned though - is there a blackbook of known hoaxers and their hoaxes available for download?

-m0r

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I'd like to know what happened with these spam links.

Seems the user is banned though - is there a blackbook of known hoaxers and their hoaxes available for download?

-m0r

I have no idea but this is clearly a hoax, by a known hoaxer. What kingufokid is filming is a Radio Tower. Beckman Tower to be precise. When caught filming planes at night he changed to filming a radio tower at night.
www.beckmantower.com...

Beckman Tower is based in Fresno, California and has been in business since 1980. Our company builds microwave towers and installs microwave antennas and radios. We build high power UHF television stations with respect to towers and antenna installation. We install and maintain ENG 2 ghz broadcast microwave equipment. In addition, we also build high power FM Radio Broadcast towers and antennas. We can also manufacture towers and antenna mounts for special applications. We are licensed general engineering contractors in the states of California and Nevada. We serve Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco, Sandiego, Las Vegas, Reno, and any other West Coast City. California State Contractors License Board 423668 Nevada State Contractors License Board 0032655

edit on 12-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join