It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation's Mood at Lowest Level in Two Years, Poll Shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Nation's Mood at Lowest Level in Two Years, Poll Shows

www.nytimes.com

Americans are more pessimistic about the nation’s economic outlook and overall direction than they have been at any time since President Obama’s first two months in office, when the country was still officially ensnared in the Great Recession, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well, who is to blame for this pessimism? Can we hold one person or one group of persons responsible?

Disapproval of Mr. Obama’s handling of the economy has never been broader — at 57 percent of Americans — a warning sign as he begins to set his sights on re-election in 2012. And a similar percentage disapprove of how Mr. Obama is handling the federal budget deficit, though more disapprove of the way Republicans in Congress are.

It is all economic this pessimism. It is not a matter of declining morals or lack of spirit in the American people but economic woes at the base of this low mood. Is there anything else that might be bothering the people? Is there something else that may be putting them in a sour mood?

The nationwide telephone survey was conducted Friday through Wednesday with 1,224 adults and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.

Ha! That probably contributes to it. Myself personally, I have little patience for the phone ringing and finding it is some sort of poll taker. I would stay on the line, perhaps, and answer their question because at least it was not another telemarketer that thinks I live to dash after a ringing phone to listen to their sales pitch, at dinner time when they are more likely to call because they know they can more likely find one at home then.

Was it this bad or worse two years ago? What was different then? Oh, yeah. OK, well, maybe it's just that the honeymoon is over..Or did a honeymoon ever take place?

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22-4-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

We're getting robbed blind.

The globalists are trying to dissolve our nation...

... and people are waking up to these facts!

Of course we're pissed!

new topics

join