It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers need to stop whining and start working

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The leading advocate of the legal persuit of Obama over the birth certifcate issue since forever is Phil Berg,
a democrat
edit on 22-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The leading advocate of the legal persuit of Obama over the birth certifcate issue since forever is Phil Berg,
a democrat
edit on 22-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yes I saw him mentioned a few times..
Was there a case Berg V's Obama?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

And?

Your point?

Hello?

The country is falling apart.

I think it's more important to call out Obama on his failures, not his goddamn birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I will refer to people as yourself " non thought sheeple" see if you like wearing that hat for a while.
Since you are willing to cloud yourself in the fog and continue to defend, even though there are plenty of valid questions concerning this president. I am pretty sure that you have no problem still blaming our economy on bush though. Non thought sheeple.
edit on 22-4-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Are you kidding me?

SG is absolutely correct in calling out birthers.

The people that are obsessed with the birth certificate are some of the most ignorant people I've ever witnessed in my life.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Congress no longer does their constitutional job in holding the purse or the sword-accountability. So,OP, your winy-a-typical arguement in keeping a stereotypical arguement going that should have been addressed by congress long ago, has justification.HOWEVER, if we had a legitimate Congress that did their job RIGHT-Vested Constitutional Duty, we would not be having this discussion. As well as many others, but since this not being the case, and our Congress is more like a whore being pimped to the highest Corporate thug, you just keep beating that dead horse as You, I, and everyone else knows nothing will ever come further into Obama's Natural Born Citizen status

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Okay non thought sheeple, keep on calling out. I will continue to call you out. Because I have a right to do so.
As long as you defend against the truth.
edit on 22-4-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The people that are obsessed with the birth certificate are some of the most ignorant people I've ever witnessed in my life.

Then I think you need to get out more..

I don't see how a concern for the constitution is a bad thing..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I play the "Racist Card". This people are so brain washed they don't notice they are racists. How deep can USA dive? When Obama would be white, never ever only one idiot would ask for his birth cerificate (and he has shown it). This is SOOOOOOO
SAD!

We have real problems, 100000's of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Blah blah blah.

Point at the constitution. That's what you people always do.

Keep trying but with each post, you validate my opinions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Keep living in that little fantasy world of yours.

I'll re-join the rest of the folks that live in the real world.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

So exactly where in the constitution does it state a POTUS must show his birth certificate to anyone who wants to see it?

Nowhere of course, as this is not about any bit of paper Obama shows!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I said IMO it was not adequate proof of "natural born citizen" status..

Yep another lie. You've stated it as a "fact" time and time again before.

BC was not that hard to get..

You have absolutely nothing to show for this claim. You run around insisting it's easy to get a short form, and you have nothing to show for it.

Fact is though you've never shown that he WAS vetted..

I dont have to because there are no specific constitutional requirements as to how a president is vetted and by whom. What matters to the constitution is confirmation from electors and and congress during mid December of every election cycle. There is no specific vetting process.

You claimed that the white house stated Obama was not vetted, that's a lie. You have absolutely nothing to show for it.

If you want to continue to spout misinformation, I can't stop you. That is what you want to do, that gives some satisfaction that your "getting back at Obama" but in my view you're not helping the birther movement one bit.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

So exactly where in the constitution does it state a POTUS must show his birth certificate to anyone who wants to see it?

Nowhere of course, as this is not about any bit of paper Obama shows!

Read the thread...
I never said he HAD to show it to ME..
Do you make crap up as you go along??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

I will refer to people as yourself " non thought sheeple" see if you like wearing that hat for a while.
Since you are willing to cloud yourself in the fog and continue to defend, even though there are plenty of valid questions concerning this president.

Valid questions he says!
Wheres his long form birth certificate!
Who was Obama's best man at his wedding!
Is Obama a reptillian?!

Questions, questions. Any person can come up with a question, and any person can decide for themselves what a valid question is and what a complete run around another is. But hey, attack me personally, and complain about Obama hiding documents. That outta get him out of the whitehouse. Wonderful, real productive.

I am pretty sure that you have no problem still blaming our economy on bush though.

Oh goodness no, he had nothing to do with the economy in this state, right? huh?

You want to complain about Obama's policies? List them for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I said IMO it was not adequate proof of "natural born citizen" status..

Yep another lie. You've stated it as a "fact" time and time again before.

BC was not that hard to get..

You have absolutely nothing to show for this claim. You run around insisting it's easy to get a short form, and you have nothing to show for it.

Fact is though you've never shown that he WAS vetted..

I dont have to because there are no specific constitutional requirements as to how a president is vetted and by whom. What matters to the constitution is confirmation from electors and and congress during mid December of every election cycle. There is no specific vetting process.

You claimed that the white house stated Obama was not vetted, that's a lie. You have absolutely nothing to show for it.

If you want to continue to spout misinformation, I can't stop you. That is what you want to do, that gives some satisfaction that your "getting back at Obama" but in my view you're not helping the birther movement one bit.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

Mate you keep twisting what I say..

Then you DEMAND sources yet I see NO sources from YOU disputing ANYTHING I have said..

Seems to me like a one way debate...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Mate you keep twisting what I say..

mate, you can say something a million times, does not make it true. You believe I'm twisting what your saying, I believe I'm calling you on your BS and you can't handle it. We each have our own view.

Then you DEMAND sources yet I see NO sources from YOU disputing ANYTHING I have said..

The sources were right in my previous post. You refuse to acknowledge them. I can't force you to do anything on this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This totally belongs in rant!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
This totally belongs in rant!

It's a special hobby for people without a life (ats viewers like me and you). It's...

/danger satirical

edit on 22-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

mate, you can say something a million times, does make it true.

And you're up to about 564321 so still a ways to go..
But with your fulltime involvement defending Obama it shouldn't take to long..

Hang in there..You're over half way through making it true.

like how I twisted what you said?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join