It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers need to stop whining and start working

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

If it were discovered that beyond a shadow of doubt, with factual evidence backing it up, that Obama was not born in the U.S., would you support removing him from office?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Considering I have never asked that question

You never, but many birthers have. You have been asking for his long form birth certificate, and I can apply my same comment. How is this going to achieve anything for you? You believe he is ineligible according to what he has presented, how productive is it for you to sit here and insist Obama do something about it?

Do you wish to see Obama removed from office on the basis of ineligibility?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

we both have been on this website long enough to know what we both say falls on deaf ears

every single poster on this website leaves a thread the same way they come into one

most debates are an exercise in futility.

you can say what ever you want man we all can but why since it's totally useless
edit on 22-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

If it were discovered that beyond a shadow of doubt, with factual evidence backing it up, that Obama was not born in the U.S., would you support removing him from office?

If there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt then yes, he should be removed.

If Kenyan health authorities confirmed his birth and provided evidence and the state of Hawaii came out stating he was not born there, then he should be removed from office. I'd go further to have him put under charges.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Awesome answer.

Good to see you aren't too far gone

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

most debates are an exercise in futility.

Isn't this the general nature of ATS? Most threads are like this in my opinion. This is a place to debate.

you can say what ever you want man we all can

Exactly, so theres no need to wave the freedom of speech flag around. Nobody objected to anybody's freedom to post here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You never, but many birthers have. You have been asking for his long form birth certificate, and I can apply my same comment. How is this going to achieve anything for you? You believe he is ineligible according to what he has presented, how productive is it for you to sit here and insist Obama do something about it?

Do you wish to see Obama removed from office on the basis of ineligibility?

Then may I request you treat me as an individual with my own opinions?

I don't know if he is ineligible or not..
Didn't the WH agree that no one had actually vetted him properly?

Obama has been fully aware of this issue since 2008..
I just question why he doesn't end all the controversy and questions from US citizens (his' bosses) by merely showing a piece of paper that will disclose NOTHING he hasn't already made public..

If any President is ineligible of course I and others would want them removed..
That's what the constitution requires..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

If there is evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt then yes, he should be removed.

If Kenyan health authorities confirmed his birth and provided evidence and the state of Hawaii came out stating he was not born there, then he should be removed from office. I'd go further to have him put under charges.

Now you're talking! And that goes double for the criminal trash that enabled his rise to power.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Except for the ones that do remember him.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
the title of the thread sounds like sit down shut up and doing something else.

the word stop by itself means to silence a certain school of thought

the title of your thread man makes it sound that way

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
To the OP- Southern Guardian: Obviously you're tired of hearing "birthers" bring this whole issue up and you want them to give it a rest. However, you post on these boards daily to comment on the debate.You even created YET ANOTHER thread on the topic. Why don't YOU just give up bringing it up so often?

This is 4056th thread on ATS alone on how Obama was born in America. There are 4055 more claiming he was born in Kenya. The real question is: Why add to the pile if you just want it to go away and have people shut up? you pretend to be tired of hearing it but really feed off it.

As someone else stated, I think it does become an issue of, "Ye Doth Protest Too Much!"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There is a huge difference between defending him and arguing against insane lies. One does not have to like Obama to realize that he is American, he proved it long ago, and he is a legitimate president. As legitimate as he can be in a corrupt system, where both parties are the same. It is very telling when people cannot find any other reason to oppose Obama, other than a made-up tale about him being Kenyan. Sad really; I can think of many reasons to oppose the man. I don't have to make crap up.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I don't know if he is ineligible or not..

You don't believe he proved sufficiently that he's eligible for the whitehouse, so should he be impeached for this reason in your view?

I just question why he doesn't end all the controversy and questions from US citizens (his' bosses) by merely showing a piece of paper

This is exactly what I was talking about in my OP. You are "wondering" why he doesnt do this or why he doesnt release that, but what difference is this going to make to his eligibility to the presidency? He is not required by the constitution or by law to release his long form birth certificate so why on earth would he do it? And why to a faction of the population who dislike him and who will probably never vote for him?

What is Obama's motivation behind releasing the long form birth certificate?

If a president is ineligible to the presidency, they should be removed, yes we understand that. So far as where you stand, you state that you don't know whethere he is eligible. You don't believe he has presented enough evidence to prove his eligibility for the presidency. Because he has not, in your view, presented enough evidence of his eligibility, should he be impeached from his position?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Please don't cherry pick which parts of my post you wish to answer..
In context of your response this bit was relevant and you failed to address it..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Obviously you're tired of hearing "birthers" bring this whole issue up

If I was tired of the birther debate I would not be participating and posting a thread about it. This is a conspiracy forum, I'm on here for a reason just like everybody else. The point of my OP is that birthers are not achieving anything by making up questions and events. Questioning why Obama has not released anything seems rather unproductive to me. If you believe birthers are being productive in pursuing Obama in this manner, that's you deal. Hasn't worked for the last two years though, I'm trying to understand the motive here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Why are you running away from my previous comment?

Should Obama be removed from office because he has not (in your view) presented enough evidence of his eligibility to the presidency?

Simple. Answer the above.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why does it matter if people question if he is eligible to be the US President. Its time for the people to make the federal government accountable, if they fail to check or enforce a law, the people should call them out on it. What could he have to hide by not showing his long form birth certificate. It should be a requirement to show long form birth certificate to run office period, that way we don't issues like this distracting us.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if hes not eligible to be the US President. It wouldn't be the first time the federal government has dropped the ball.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Obviously you're tired of hearing "birthers" bring this whole issue up

If I was tired of the birther debate I would not be participating and posting a thread about it.

Why tell people to shut up and sit down if you're not tired of it?
It really is puzzling... Keep feeding into it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo007
Why does it matter if people question if he is eligible to be the US President.

Why does it matter if people question others who believe he is ineligible? People have opinions on both sides, why must I just accept what birthers believe? I have my opinions, I'm entitled to them, I'm not stopping birthers doing the same.

Its time for the people to make the federal government accountable,

And you'll do this by demanding Obama release his long form birth certificate. This right here will end the problem with our federal government? This is productive to you?

What could he have to hide by not showing his long form birth certificate.

If Obama hypothetically had something to hide and for some reason Hawaiian authorities were holding onto his Kenyan birth certificate, is it not futile that you demand he release it? Or do you have some mysterious confidence in his honesty?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if hes not eligible to be the US President.

If that's the case, it's silly to demand he release his long form birth certificate, because technically he would have absolutely no motivation to do so, it would be against his interests.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

Why are you running away from my previous comment?
Should Obama be removed from office because he has not (in your view) presented enough evidence of his eligibility to the presidency?
Simple. Answer the above.

I did answer here..

But that fits in with MY question you've dodged twice now..

So the quandary is, has he ever proven he IS eligible ??
edit on 22-4-2011 by backinblack because: quotes

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join