It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers need to stop whining and start working

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It has been what? 2 years since Obama assumed office,during which we heard endless dribble from birthers. It's been:

Question this,
Speculate that,
Demand that document,
Dismiss this document

Is this suppose to remove Obama from the presidency? After 71 dismissed lawsuits, something like 13 failed birther bills including the most recent one from Arizona that was vetoed by the governor, you'd figure that people would get the message. Without solid evidence, Obama is not going anywhere.

Questions about Obama's best man? How is this suppose to prove his ineligibility to the presidency?

Demanding Obama release his original long form birth certificate? You're asking Obama release more documents because you are unhappy and you believe he is hiding something? this is alittle silly isn't it?

Insisting the short form hawaiian birth certificate is not adequate enough? On what authority on Hawaii law do you have?

You have to prove your case under the constitution and law. I don't know how applying Obama to different standards than other presidents is going to get anybody their way.

Where can birthers start?
1. Go to Mombasa and get confirmation from Kenyan and Mombasa officials on paper and that he was born there. Get the Kenyan health authorities to verbally confirm it.
2. Prove the inadequacy of the Hawaiian short form birth certificate. Prove it is easy to get one claiming you were born there. Birthers can do this by sending in some folks with a secret camera to apply for one.

I believe these two points above are good starters, they should really get the ball rolling. I'm unsure what whining day in and day out about not being listened to will get you evidence.

Evidence will not coming flying onto your lap. Get up!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

It really doesn't matter either way by the time they got their heads out of their butts his term will be over.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
People need to stop referring to others as birthers.

Because someone believes obama was born in kenya people decide to give them a term and call them birthers?

Leave it to america to always turn positive words into negative ones.... Birth is a positive thing, it the beginning of life but now its being thrown around like we're on a kindergarten playground, you're a birther neener neener.

just like 911 truthers. Isn't truth a positive thing? Yet every time i see arguments go down it always ends with you're just a 911 truther, or you're just a birther.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Or the folks could just cast no vote for anyone not willing to produce a birth certificate.
Woot that means we get the other color in office, (red or blue) which deception do you choose?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Or the folks could just cast no vote for anyone not willing to produce a birth certificate.

Yes! That is another good idea! Birthers can make an example. Together with Trump and Charlie sheen, Corsi, Taitz and the others, they can make a stand in 2012 against Obama. Most birthers are confident they have a significant voting populaiton, so they can make a stand then.

This isn't enough for others though. They want to expose Obama for who they believe him to be, but this will not happen by making up questions and speculating events.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Together with Trump and Charlie sheen, Corsi, Taitz

The sad part is any one of the people you mentioned would make a better president than Obama.

Yes, even Taitz.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I get what you're saying. Simple fact is he went to columbia and 400 students DO NOT REMEMBER him. A lot of strange things with this president of ours.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You're right it doesn't matter because we are already two years in but it will definitely hinder his re-election. The thought is out there that the long form is needed to prove for sure his legitimacy. Until this is provided all of those people aren't just going to buy into anything else. Doesn't he have teams to handle this kind of publicity? Why allow this to tarnish his chance for re-election in some peoples eyes? You have Donald Trump openly suggesting he isn't US born. If it's a lie then why isn't he facing it? The "I Was Born On Krypton" isn't cutting it for some.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Without solid evidence, Obama is not going anywhere.

Without solid evidence, he shouldnt be the POTUS either.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

"1. Go to Mombasa and get confirmation from Kenyan and Mombasa officials on paper and that he was born there. Get the Kenyan health authorities to verbally confirm it. "..........................Ah, OP, I believe a young man has already done that. What happened to him? He was attacked ruthlessly and made fun of. I'm sure there are multiple threads on him, debunking his work and money spent on this task. I'd provide a link to these threads on ATS, but i'm just too tired to search for them.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
wake up OP, you've been staunchly defending this guy since Day One.

He has let YOU down just like the rest of us.

Nobody remembers the man....you can run but you cannot hide from his lies anymore.

It's sad....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Oddly I question his past more now because of many like yourself who almost make a career out of defending him..

...................."Ye Doth Protest Too Much".....................................

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't as much for the issue as most others would, but if I had learned that President Obama was not a natural [American] born citizen, I would be pissed.

I'm located in the people-born-in-1983 bracket. I'm 27, and I remember in grade school, junior high, and even high school that our Constitution meant something. Not that gym class was my favorite subject before history or anything, but when I think of the Constitution, I think of all the most bravest attributed individuals who put forth their bloody efforts in trying to protect the very freedoms and liberties. I think of all the countless men and some women who've risked their lives on and off the battlefield to safeguard our freedoms, liberties, and to protect our Constitution. I don't know if you think it's just people "whining" about the issue or what, but this is an important matter.

If it indeed comes to be true, within a month, or a year, or several years that Obama cheated his way through up to the President, it would be one of the biggest scams in human history. Basically, it would be a big deal. I don't mean a big deal for Democrats [or Republicans] in that sense, but a big deal [hopefully] to every U.S. citizen, every non-U.S. citizen just "hangin' out" in our country - but to the entire world.

It's an issue that is worthwhile to be further investigated.
You're "right" though, some people who whine about it and use it as another social-subject-tool because they don't want him as a President anymore anyway.

I'm sort of with you though. Why and how should it take over two years to put an issue like this to rest? It shouldn't.

Contrast to the 'people should stop whining' theory... to shut people up about it why doesn't President Obama just show toss up on a webpage a scanned copy of his actual birth certificate - one that isn't photoshopped?

If I were an [efficient] President, I would have done this by now if I were in his 'non-guilty' shoes. I think I would at least. Why not? It would surely give most "birthers" a plausible excuse to shut up about it one and for all, and to try and find another way to criticize me - so I could immediately shut them up about it, too.

Maybe he's got reasons to withhold showing it - maybe good reasons, maybe bad ones. His lack of explaining himself in spite of how seriously popular the issue is among many, seems much "iffy" to me, and I'm sure a few others, too. I have no conclusive opinion about the matter - but to me - how a LOT of these politicians 'are' - something sure as HELL is fishy in a bad way.

I sure hope people STOP insisting that people stop whining about 9/11, too.

The New World Order [of little bitches] seems very real, my friend. It seems they have almost mastered some sort of long-term form of manipulation and deception over many years.
Once you're rich and wealthy chances are you don't want to end up being poor. Billionaires 'have to' [I bet] would think of millionaires as poor, and think of anybody else below that as people using up resources etc. Could it possibly be that they see 'us' as the problem?

This President doesn't to be that much more different than the last genius who can somehow read books upside down. They seem very good at covering each others' own butts, and they definitely don't seem very much at all to be patriotic nor passionate about real American History, nor actually stepping up to the real man's plate and take their foreign policy seriously, AND let the American citizens who voted him [them] into office know what the situation is.

There's too much going on behind closed doors. Too much of it affects all of us. Too many decisions are being made by politicians that are supposed to represent us, the American people and what we want, and in accordance to the Constitution.

I'm surprised [and at the same time NOT] that there is not one big mother#ing Revolution going on right now.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Oddly I question his past more now because of many like yourself who almost make a career out of defending him..

How is debunking lies and misinformation "a career of defending?" Just because somebody calls out misinformation does not mean they are defending the man on every instant. That is a very broad generalization.

Talk about Obama's policies and I'll agree with you in some cases. What's odd is that for a president that has a number of relevant policy issues we can debate and criticize him for, people like you seem bent on attacking his character, his birth place. Is this really it?

How is this productive? How are you to remove him from the presidency if you are going to continue asking who his best man was at his wedding?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealm

Without solid evidence, he shouldnt be the POTUS either.

Jesse Ventura revealed several facets of CIA involvement in State government. I don't doubt for one second that our current POS became POTUS because of their involvement (and possibly others).

I think Jerome Corsi is gonna help put this issue to bed in May.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
people need to stop whining about birthers

do you believe in the constitution?

do you believe in freedom of speech?

do you believe in freedom of expression?

don't like birthers don't read their threads

now carry on with being the thought police

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So this if what birthers intend to continue to do right?

Originally posted by freedom12
I believe a young man has already done that. What happened to him? He was attacked ruthlessly

Originally posted by Signals
Nobody remembers the man....

Originally posted by Arcade425
I get what you're saying. Simple fact is he went to columbia and 400 students DO NOT REMEMBER him.

Make baseless claims and questions. This is suppose to remove him from the presidency.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

How is this productive? How are you to remove him from the presidency if you are going to continue asking who his best man was at his wedding?

Considering I have never asked that question i have no idea why you say I did...

Generalizing is not a good way to debate..
May work in derailing though, deflecting from the real questions..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
wake up OP, you've been staunchly defending this guy since Day One.

He has let YOU down just like the rest of us.

Nobody remembers the man....you can run but you cannot hide from his lies anymore.

It's sad....

Obama is just a puppet figure, just like the other past presidents, they work for the elites, and i agree with you its time for the thread op to wake up, and realize it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
people need to stop whining about birthers

If birthers intend to continue posting their complaints on ATS, they will get people like myself who will not agree likewise. If birther's can't hand that, it is not my problem.

do you believe in the constitution?

Yes.

do you believe in freedom of speech?

I believe in freedom of speech. I believe in your freedom of speech and I believe in my freedom of speech. It's a two way street.

do you believe in freedom of expression?

Refer to the above.

don't like birthers don't read their threads

I don't like birthers and if I disagree with something, I will voice my opinion, you know? freedom of speech as you just mentioned before?

Right, stick to the OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join