It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which present day ufologist do you most respect ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I like Joe montaldo. He might not be the greatest but he has an interesting approach.

He researches "abductees" ,catalogs the stories and looks for similarites. Whether you believe or not in abductions, of they are real that's how you should go about dechiphering the subject.

He has a different take on Betty and Barney hill and also roswell.

Overall just neat guy.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman imo, by far. Even though he has been doing this forever and is THE person who brought Roswell to light, but moreso, I respect him for knocking down hacks, and having no problem NOT accepting even more interesting and flashy cases unless there is solid PROOF. He likes proof. So do I. I like the guy.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I don't have any problems with Bill Chalker but the hair he had annalyzed still isn't any better proof that aliens visit us than Maccabee or Friedman have provided. Some evidence and data is outside of their field of expertise this may be why they do not put much research into some things. For example Maccabee is an optical physicist and Friedman a nuclear physicist, they would not have any advanced knowledge about performing DNA tests on a biological sample.

I understand the issues of a line of investigation being outside Ones field. I'm trying a DNA approach right now, and I'm a Electrical/Software Engineer. So, DNA is kind of outsidt my field as well. However, I'm an intelligent person, and am fully capable of learning as much as I need to. Fortunately, There are 100's of thousands of DNA records in databases, this makes it much easier, as I can mine those databases and find things that "don't fit". Even with all the possibilities that are available through DNA, it should not be very difficult to show that a given strand, or set of markers can not belong to a Terrestrial Human.

In Chaker's hair case, I'm very sure that a proper data analysis would provide all the hard proof needed. By the way, his data analysis does show a rather remote probability that it is Terrestrial.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
There are many people who have earned due respect for their work. Last year I somehow landed on a lesser known site, lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com... and as I looked deeper into it, I had the good fortune of getting to know the person operating it. I would therefore, without hesitation, recommend investigator Sunny Williams as my personal choice for most respected work in the field. No longer a "spring chicken", she and her husband Joe derive virtually no revenue from many, many long hours of dedication, funds her own investigations, endures poor health during the course of her work, and yet steadfastly stays on task to deliver and dissiminate as much information as possible through her self-financed site. Certainly there are others making life altering and/or life affecting sacrifice for our benefit, but this is one I can absolutely recommend to be worth the time looking into. This lady's work appears in the background quite often, and almost never receives credit. Her credentials are much better known within the upper echelon personalities than to those of us still in the lower trenches. In fact, I have learned that some of the more famous sites frequently draw from her expertise with or without her permission or knowledge. I recognize, respect, and appreciate the immense contributions the more well recognized names make, but I suspect there must be an army or more of Sunnys out there. If you can, browse her site., You will find much information dated well before it became public knowledge. Through all the fluff and substance, Sunny is one of the true gems.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman.
I was lucky to have seen and meet Stanton at a lecture in Newcastle a decade or more back, i had the priviledge to have a one on one with talk with him and it was a truly rememberable experience.

edit on 22-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoo2012

Thats the 8th time you've posted the same thing in 8 different threads .
If you want to get your post count up why not contribute something of substance

edit on 22-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ooh I forgot Jim Marrs!
(2nd line)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join