It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which present day ufologist do you most respect ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
After i did the " most important witness testimony " thread (which had some very interesting feedback) i thought this would be a good way to follow it up.
At the moment ufology has a fair amount of rubbish being spouted off by people trying to make a quick buck or get 15 minutes of fame.But there are also some serious researchers who deserve our respect for the time,effort and putting their reputations on the line.
I have alot of time for Timothy Good, Jenny Randles,Nick Redfern,Kevin Randle, Richard Dolan and Robert and Ryan Wood.
But the top man has to be Stanton T. Friedman for the length of his career,quality of his work and sheer devotion to the cause.

Who do you view in your opinion ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The only one I could say that I actually respect would be Dr. Bruce Maccabee , as I see it he is the only one that does any REAL research .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Steven M Greer

I feel the discloser project is the most reliable source when it comes down to this subject!

Obviously its more the people he has got witness testimonies from who provide solid proof rather than Steven himself although I do think the manner he has approached this is better than any other person or group.

The witnesses who persuaded me the most who he has got statements from were the people who had access to nuclear launch codes and witnessed UFOs disarming nuclear missiles while hovering over missile silos.

These people should have been screened checked time and time again for any signs of possible mental health any time during their lives and if there was the slightest hint of mental health ever forming, well they should have never been given access the launch codes.

If we carnt believe these people who have been high level military then the only person we will ever believe on this subject is the president of the United States!

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I agree with the OP- for me it has to be Stanton Friedman. He's not a 'showboater", and just tells it straight.Plus he's been at it forever....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlaggIf we carnt believe these people who have been high level military then the only person we will ever believe on this subject is the president of the United States!

It has been suggested that even The President has not got full control over what is and what isn't released. I remember coming across a video or something or other which suggested there were infact 21 other 'secret' people or groups above him that are involved with UFO's and aliens. You only have to take into account the Bob Lazar scenario where the people he worked for were 'not real'. I would bet my mortgage on one thing and that's Barack Obama having no idea what is really going on in sites such as Area 51, Dulce and so on. Its quite mind-boggling when you think about what he really knows and what is being kept from him by 'secret people'. Just imagine how much money from the black budget is being spent covering up all this secrecy.
edit on 21-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

These are people we don't know and can only go off what they write and what they say in interviews.

At this moment in time, the guys I respect the most are Michael Swords, Ted Roe and Richard Haines. They don't spend a lot of time in the UFO circus and they rarely get involved in the bickering.

I should probably add Chris Rutkowski and Peter Sturrock to that group too. Maybe James Carrion for kicking the henhouse and ruffling feathers?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I think I saw that same video.The guy was saying there are 31 clearance levels above 'Top Secret", and the level that deals with Aliens/UFOs is called "Majic Clearance", and he said even the President doesn't have "Majic Clearance"....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm with CrashRetrieval and gortex
. Bruce Maccabee and Stanton Friedman are the only two who are based in reality and do any worth while research. There are some others that do some promising things most of which you don't hear alot about. On the other hand I can't bat an eye without hearing some reptillian/hybrid agenda bable from some researcher who has been in touch with an anonymous person in the know. Many of these so called ufoligists do nothing more but discredit the work of those who do real research.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yep...I go for Stanton aswell...he is always fun to listen to and he is very down to earth when it comes to the many uncertainties ufology holds. Richard Dolan is an other one who I tend to take seriously.

At first I had Dr Greer also high on my list but after his disclosure project he became a lose canon with many strange and questionable views about aliens in general. He finally lost it for me when he announced that all aliens are friendly. His search for zero-point energy is probably a scam....after many years of searching and researching he only has a confusing techno-babble and zero energy result. I can go on about this man but to make it short he turned out to be a disappointment who is in it for the money.

An other guy, who is not an expert in the field of ufology but knows a lot about the subject is Jordan Maxwell. He does his utmost to avoid selling BS to the interested people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

None of them!

I've seen no one who is truly in discovering the truth. You and your "researchers" have spent decades, and learned nothng. Meanwhile, the world marches on and new and unique data and evidence come to light, and few, if any, pay any attention. Its almost like you apply your personal prejudices first, and science second/last.

So, anyway, my vote goes to Bill CHalker. He's the only one to even come close.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

None of them!

I've seen no one who is truly in discovering the truth. You and your "researchers" have spent decades, and learned nothng. Meanwhile, the world marches on and new and unique data and evidence come to light, and few, if any, pay any attention. Its almost like you apply your personal prejudices first, and science second/last.

So, anyway, my vote goes to Bill CHalker. He's the only one to even come close.

Bill Chalker huh, well I've spoken to Bill on a number of occasions and he will not discuss the military/MIC cover up aspect of ufology. His whole interest in UFO's is scientific, in other words, how they fly etc.

The best researcher is without doubt Richard Dolan, I'll admit Freedman and they others mentioned above are indeed true believers, however Dolan' research is absolutely brillient.

Greer, well his Washington D.C. press club gig was fantastic, but unfortunately "overshadowed" by 911 just three months later. He MUST feel depressed, as he put so much effort into that event with little result. I hope he regains his focus sometime soon as his heart is in the right place, THE TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I don't have any problems with Bill Chalker but the hair he had annalyzed still isn't any better proof that aliens visit us than Maccabee or Friedman have provided. Some evidence and data is outside of their field of expertise this may be why they do not put much research into some things. For example Maccabee is an optical physicist and Friedman a nuclear physicist, they would not have any advanced knowledge about performing DNA tests on a biological sample.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The only one I could say that I actually respect would be Dr. Bruce Maccabee , as I see it he is the only one that does any REAL research .

Same here as well as Stanton T. Friedman.

Greer is just a circus orchestrator, he is no ufologist.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
AT the present day the only ufologist i respect is Above Top secret ,and all the members that contribute to the UFO forums , it seems that with the combined efforts of many people we are able to get a Brod spectrum of any UFO stories ,videos , claims that hit this forum , with quick action , and minimal prejudice so i must give it up for all the people that participate and i would like to say that you are all indeed my favorite Ufologists !!!!!!!!! thank you all

bro. Nephi

edit on 21-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman for sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Everybody knows that David Icke is the leading scholar in the area of aliens, mutants, nazis, jews and all other related phenomena. David Icke is a genius and one day it will be realised that he was like Hitler and everybody should have believed him and have done what he said. His new book on shape shifting pregnant intergalactic fairy tale multi-modal zombies is one of the most interesting reads that I have ever undertaken and I recommend it to all of you.

I also suggest you read into the late Sir Hubert von Henkilstein an English arsitocrat who took an interest in alien abductions during the industrial revolution - his insights into the abductions of workers when on strike is highly insightful and well informed. I would also like to point out the unseen work of Albert Einstein into the existence of UFO's.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Paul Kimball.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

probably stanton freidman, its impressive how he has essentialy become full time

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have 2

Jim Marrs
Stanton Freidman

not in any particular order

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Jim Marrs, Stanton Friedman, Richard Dolan.

In that order.

I think Steven Greer as well as the whole "Disclosure Project" is a sham. I think many of the people who go up there actually have seen something, which is the one angle I do appreciate it. The angle I *don't* respect is that it is funded by the Rockefellers, via National Press Club.

It is the common magician's tactic, mix a half-truth with a full lie, and you've got a believable lie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join