It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism and Vaccines Researcher for CDC, Indicted for Fraud and Money-Laundering

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm a baby-boomer and in a school of 700 kids, only 1 had asthma and I never saw any skin diseases, autism, ADHD, Aspergers simply didn't seem to exist, which I find strange.

I feel I am somewhat of a dinosaur over the vacination issue because as a child, it was the done thing then to try to get your child through measles, chickenpox and mumps before they started school. As soon as a parent heard 'Little Johnny ' had the measles, all the other parents grabbed their little ones and visited in order to get the disease over and immunity in. You did it for the other two diseases though I can't recall about whooping cough. Measles was never thought of as a killer. Books were taken away because of the sensitivity with the eyes but toys were substituted. I was horrified to hear that people had walked into classrooms and simply vacinated kids without their parent's consent over the flue here. I'm glad my kids are grown up because that is one of the things I would go beserk about.

The one illness I do think we could do with an aid against, even if its a vaccine is Rubella. I worked with deaf adults with autism, aspergers, etc for a while and I noticed from the files that all of them had Mothers who had had Rubella when pregnant. .

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't think these disease's would be an issue at all at this point. If you look at death rates for all childhood disease they had fallen to 70% for polio and 90% for the other" MMR, Pertussis. Before the vaccine's were introduced into the public. I believe we were naturally becoming immune and evolving as our nervous system and immune system adapted us to our environment.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I am sure the MSM will just ignore it - they will not want to upset the applecart for their major advertisers (pharma, big agriculture, etc.) I have to agree with the "baby boomer" who posted earlier. In the 1960's and early 70's I attended 3 different elementry schools and there were just not any of these kinds of issues. I too, remember the one kid who had asthma because it was such a big deal - oh, and there was one little girl who was a type 1 diabetic. We all looked out for them. However, all of these other health and behaviorial issues were just unheard of back then. It seems now that almost every child you see has serious health and/or behavioral issues going on. Truly healthly kids seem to be the exception these days! If I was growing up now, I would probably only remember the one healthy kid, as the exception to the rule!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Truedoc1

Hi Truedoc,

I have been watching my inbox for your message and I now understand why you are unable to reply.

Thanks very much for trying.

I look forward to hearing from you whenever you are able.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Regardless of the element in today's world that has caused this, now that we have unwittingly done this to a generation, my greatest wish is that we can find meaningful ways to integrate them into the world as adults.

My children are twins. One has Asperger's Syndrome, the other has severe dyslexia. Honestly though, I regard them as such a gift that I wouldn't seek to change them at all.

My concern is that in the next decade society may not share my perspective.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Reaching because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
[I will, in another week send me a note to remind me...lmao because I have CRS disease!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is back in the news today: articles.mercola.com...

Also has a blurb about Satan himself, Dr. Paul Offitt.

Another prominent name in vaccine medicine, Dr. Paul Offit, well-known shill for the vaccine industry, has also been called out for making false and unsubstantiated statements about CBS News Investigative Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson and her report looking into the ties between vaccine supporters and the vaccine industry.

On April 18, 2011, the California Orange County Register issued a retraction of an August 4, 2008 article containing disparaging statements made by Dr. Offit about Attkisson.

According to Adventures in Autism:

"Upon further review, it appears that a number of Dr. Offit's statements, as quoted in the OC Register article, were unsubstantiated and/or false. Attkisson had previously reported on the vaccine industry ties of Dr. Offit and others in a CBS Evening News report 'How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?'"

The unsubstantiated statements included a claim that Attkisson "lied", and a claim that CBS News sent a "mean spirited and vituperative" email. Offit also told the OC Register that he provided CBS News "the details of his relationship ... with pharmaceutical company Merck", but documents provided by CBS News indicate Offit did not disclose all of his financial relationships with Merck.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Excellent post, and thanks for the information!
Off to read up on this now...

With all the money to be made off of this corruption, I guess these guys
can buy all the sleep medication they need....otherwise .....I ask how do they sleep at night?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
www.fda.gov... FDA full list of vaccines licensed for the USA. You can click on each to get PDF files of contents etc.

I agree with the earlier poster talked about taking your child to catch german measles etc from any local that had it. Did the same with my two, got them over with early and theyve both been fit as fiddles ever since. I did agonize over the meningitis vaccine when it became available. I decided against it and watch my now older teenagers carefully if they're under the weather. They know they are not vaccinated against it and to watch for symptoms.

I just couldn't give them this vaccine when I felt it was rushed through and, being new, there was not sufficient trial evidence to convince me it was safe.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
CONCLUSIONS: Our findings suggest that intrauterine and neonatal factors related to deviant intrauterine growth or fetal distress are important in the pathogenesis of autism. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Look into oxygen deprivation as a cause cat.inist.fr...
“Cases were more likely to have experienced fetal distress, been delivered by an elective or emergency cesarean section, and had an Apgar score of less than 6 at 1 minute.”
www.autism-pdd.net...
icpa4kids.org...
Google Fetal Distress Autisim

If you ask people who work with people who have brain injuries... they will definatly tell you about a link between autism and things like fetal distress aka oxygen deprivation in the womb or at birth...
I know this doesn't get MSM attention but the results are startling! Please look into it before jumping on this crooks bandwagin
edit on 24-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

Its funny that this crook gets sooo much MSM attention but loads of real scientific evidence goes unnoticed.
edit on 24-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join