It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism and Vaccines Researcher for CDC, Indicted for Fraud and Money-Laundering

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Autism and Vaccines Researcher for CDC, Indicted for Fraud and Money-Laundering

pr-usa.net

Poul Thorsen, the principal coordinator of multiple studies funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) used to deny a vaccine/autism link was indicted on April 13th on 13 counts of fraud and 9 counts of money-laundering. The charges relate to funding for work he conducted for the CDC, which claimed to disprove associations between the mercury-based vaccine preservative, thimerosal, and increased rates of autism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prnewswire.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well this is truly sickening!

So now we have an "expert" researcher that works for the CDC indicted for Fraud, and Money-Laundering, and his research is now called into question, as it shoud be.

He has been accused of embezzling 1 Million dollars of research money for autism.

The indicment can be read here:
mercury-freedrugs.org...

For several years, Thorsen was involved in influential studies defending the controversial use of Thimerosal (about 50% mercury by weight) as a preservative in several vaccines.

Thimerosal has been linked to autism and other neurological diseases by numerous studies

"The quality of this epidemiological research has always been questionable," states Sallie Bernard, SafeMinds president. "Many biological studies support a link between mercury and autism, but these Danish studies have been used to suppress further research into thimerosal. With clear evidence of Dr. Thorsen's lack of ethics, it is imperative to reopen this investigation.

pr-usa.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bless you for finding this! I read it earlier and lost the link.

Hopefully we can find out exactly if and how this affects the recent "iron-clad" research invalidating the correlation between vaccination ingredients and developmental disorders.....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I am really shaking my head on this one, as I am at a loss for words.
Yet it does shed light on the insidious monster we refer to as Big Pharma!

I imagine this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of science for profit.
And it also sheds some light on the increase of dead scientisits, and microbiologists,
as I have tried to put some ties together here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Qatar's Al Jazeera today had a [pro vaccine] expert in an european Measles return story, Hugh Pennington citing the 'discredited Andrew Wakefield autism study' as responsible for the return.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for posting this. This is pretty significant they have been denying a vaccine link for years and
obfuscating facts while children are continually poisoned by this pernicious practice. Hopefully this guy will get his just deserts for his role in perpetuating such harm on millions.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This time vindication is coming very late, but better late than never.

At long last the studies will be redone, I can only hope that the research is not tainted again
by greed and corruption!

It was under the jurisdiction of this indicted Thorsen; his research was the basis for the Institute of Medicine's claim that there was no association between thimerosal and autism.

That claim has been responsible for the continued unsafe use of mercury in influenza vaccines in the United States and infant vaccines around the world!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I believe that Autism has a multi-leveled etiology. One of those levels is heavy metals. Mercury in Thimerisol is included in that. It just made me sick when that study was published "proving" there was no link. People brought that up when I would talk to them about a possible link. People are still all too ready to believe "experts" over others experiences. Hopefully this is just the top of the pile when it comes to opening people's eyes to the massive levels of corruption in the "scientific" community.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yes, this study was thrown up in defense of the recent vaccine developed for the
"new" Swine Flu campaign we all endured a few years ago.

Thimerisol was used as a preservative in it as well!
www.cdc.gov...

I dont know how this man slept at night, except to say he must have no conscience.

edit on 21-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For those into logic, here is a laundry list of why doctors are hurting us instead of helping us:

Appeal to Authority
Appeal to Belief
Appeal to Common Practice
Appeal to Consequences of a Belief
Appeal to Emotion
Appeal to Fear
Appeal to Flattery
Appeal to Popularity
Appeal to Ridicule
Appeal to Spite
Appeal to Tradition
Biased Sample
Burden of Proof
Composition
Confusing Cause and Effect
Division
False Dilemma
Gambler's Fallacy
Genetic Fallacy
Guilt By Association
Hasty Generalization
Ignoring A Common Cause
Middle Ground
Misleading Vividness
Personal Attack
Poisoning the Well
Post Hoc
Questionable Cause
Relativist Fallacy
Slippery Slope
Special Pleading
Spotlight

www.nizkor.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Thank you for that, its great.

At least this portion of the indictment falls under The Special Pleading.

In 2002, after CDC awarded the grant, defendant THORSEN went to Denmark and became the principal investigator, responsible for administering the research money awarded by the CDC to Denmark. Defendant THORSEN also held a faculty position at Aarhus University, where scientists performed research under the grant. In those positions, he submitted invoices for payment to Aarhus University and Odense University Hospital for work and expenses related to the CDC grant....

....Based on the misrepresentations in these invoices! Aarhus University wire transferred hundreds of thousands of dollars to accounts held at the CDC Federal Credit Union in Atlanta! Georgia. Aarhus University believed that the accounts! which were identified in the fraudulent invoices! belonged to the CDC.
In truth! the CDC Federal Credit Union accounts were personal accounts held by defendant THORSEN. He used the accounts to steal money under the CDC grant.
After the money was transferred to defendant THORSEN!s accounts! he moved the money among multiple CDC Federal Credit Union accounts and eventually withdrew it for his own personal use. Defendant THORSEN purchased a home in Atlanta! a Harley Davidson motorcycle! and Audi and Honda vehicles with the proceeds of his fraud. He also obtained numerous cashier! s checks made out to himself from the fraudulent proceeds deposited at the CDC Federal Credit Union.
Defendant THORSEN obtained over $1 million from his scheme to defraud.

mercury-freedrugs.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

We've been ranting and raving about this for years...

... but what do we know, we're just conspiracy theorists....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Yes what do we know...
Well at this point we know one thing...follow the money...
and the follow The Plan.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is too much information in this debate for a normal person to make an educated decision. I firmly believe that it's a combination of vaccines taken too early that causes the issues.

If vaccines are ever proven (doubtful, as there is too much money behind it) to cause Autism, then EVERY person that contributed to the fraud should receive the death penalty. This includes doctors, researchers, journalists, etc.

To attack the most innocent among us is evil beyond imagination.

S&F, thanks for posting.
edit on 4/22/2011 by Finalized because: Because I like pie

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I read a statistic earlier this week about autism.

It is estimated that autism is increasing by 10 to 17 per cent each year in America alone.

(The article incidentally, was about how society is going to cope with the massive group of autistic children as they become adults.)

During the decades in which many of us grew up - the 60s, 70s, and 80s - autism was virtually unheard of in the mainstream.

From my perspective, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that something has been introduced into today's world to cause this incredible spike.

It breaks my heart. My little girl is autistic.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I could never understand how people could think the injecting their child at the most important time of neurological development with mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, detergent, polysorbate 80 and about 15 other chemicals including multiple animal DNA"S with not one vaccine but 34 before they reach grade school and 64 before high school and expect that to be a healthy thing. Since the U.S. tripled their shot regime 1 child in 6 has a learning disability, 1 in 9 is asthmatic, 1 in 100 has autism (1 in 50 for male children) and 1 in 400 become diabetic. Cause and effect could never be clearer.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Truedoc1

We were raised to have the highest respect for the medical profession, to follow the doctor's instructions.

The doctor said vaccinate and we did so.

No parent wants this for their child.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your daughter. There is hope and help on the horizon but the population will have to come to the realization they have been sold a "health" procedure that is just a house of cards based on an industry that is the most corrupt, conflicted and outright deceitful industry in the world today that places profits above children's health and safety
There is a phase 3 clinical trial finishing up this month concerning the first real treatment for about 70% of the autistic spectrum. This work is based on the fact that a large percentage of these kids do not digest proteins, no proteins no amino acids to help build and repair the nervous system or proper muscle function. Children who do not digest protein have lots of other health issue's, like ear infections allergies upper respiratory infections etc:because when they do eat proteins it sits in the gut and rots producing symptoms I just spoke about The research has show a bio marker for this population that screen out those who will not respond to the treatment. The cool thing is that if they have a low bio-marker of Chymotrypsin which is an enzyme the breaks down proteins, they WILL improve their situation with the treatment. Which can be as simple as using digestive enzymes in their diet. I have not figured out yet how to add a link but you can go to clinicaltrials.gov . The company name is CureMark and by the early part of 2012 should finally be available to help care for these children.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truedoc1
I could never understand how people could think the injecting their child at the most important time of neurological development with mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, detergent, polysorbate 80 and about 15 other chemicals including multiple animal DNA"S with not one vaccine but 34 before they reach grade school and 64 before high school and expect that to be a healthy thing. Since the U.S. tripled their shot regime 1 child in 6 has a learning disability, 1 in 9 is asthmatic, 1 in 100 has autism (1 in 50 for male children) and 1 in 400 become diabetic. Cause and effect could never be clearer.

Most people don't know that there is mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, detergent, polysorbate 80 and about 15 other chemicals including multiple animal DNA in these shots, they aren't told and they trust the Pediatrician.

[rant on]The Pediatrician's are the ones that really make me sick. They don't do their own damn research, they just rely on the pharmaceutical industry to tell them it's all okay. When you ask them tough questions, they try and throw confusing jargon at you or make you feel dumb. Most parents can't stand up to that unfortunately and it's even more difficult if one parent is for vaccination and one against. If they don't get your children with the eugenic abortion industry, they by god are going to get them with the chemicals. [/rant off]
edit on 4/22/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Truedoc1

Thank you for the information Truedoc.

I found the Curemark study to which you referred.

You mention that this finding could help 70 per cent of the spectrum. Would it be effective for specific areas of the spectrum (mine is HFA) or does the effectiveness relate to protein intolerance regardless of one's place on the spectrum?

Given that we're vegetarian, I doubt that protein intolerance would be an issue, as there are only modest amounts (primarily dairy) in our diet. As well, I would think twins (albeit dizygotic) who have shared the same diet would have similar food reactions and the other, while severely dyslexic, is most assuredly not autistic.

That being said, I remember clearly that as a baby, my daughter seemed to have terrible digestive issues - wicked colic.

I hope really hope these brilliant minds are onto something.

Thanks again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join