It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we will never win.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here we sit on ATS throughout the day. Some come regrlarly, some not so regularly. We are all geared toward teh same thing basically. Truth. Truth is waht most of us seek. While we are being bent over on a daily basis and raped with no lube by the people we are ;exposing' on a daily basis. Guess what... No one CARES! Noone gives a crap about the things we talk about here on a daily basis. Noone cares about the progression of the human race. People have their heads way too far up their asses to even think about paying attention to whats happening around the planet. If you have to ask me what, please just refer to the previous sentence. We are ruled by the "elite" or whatever you choose to call them. Guess what.... Its only because we are too busy fighting over scraps off of some piece of crap's table to notice. All the fear mongering that goes on around this place is pathetic. It seems like every day I come here all I see is how tomorrow will be worse. I hate to break it to you but NO it's not. Tomorrow will be the same as today was. I see everyone "getting ready" to "survive" just in case... Whatever. If you are going to die anyway what the hell do you need 230 cans of corn for? Or 1000s of rounds of ammo for your "sweet new rig"?

Nothing will ever change until HUMANS can unite with one another. Do we need someone to hold our hands all the time? I dont. And i deffinately don't need someone telling me how to live my life. LIVE and let LIVE and coexist in harmony with others that arent like you. What so hard about that?

Get out there and try to tell someone something about it. What happens? Back to square one. Noone cares. Or you could just spend your time getting your fearmongering techniques down. Constant fearmongering backed with solid evidence. Just remember at the end of the day, noone gives a crap. Noone that matters anyway...

MOTF!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I still promote truth as best as I can. I do not stand outside with a poster that says "LISTEN OR DIE!!!" Word of Mouth through friends is the best way to spread information in my case. I still think people should have survival supplies just in case. The past few months I have actually started buying guns. I feel civil unrest is eventually going to break out in the US and I do not want to be unprepared. It's not because I'm scared. It's because I am informed

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Here we sit on ATS throughout the day. Some come regrlarly, some not so regularly. We are all geared toward teh same thing basically. Truth. Truth is waht most of us seek. While we are being bent over on a daily basis a
nd raped with no lube by the people we are ;exposing' on a daily basis. Guess what... No one CARES!

Sorry thats as far as i got before i quite caring what you were typing. Could you possibly make a brief synopsis of your rant, maybe 2 sentances or so?

K thanx buhy

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

That IS the synopsis of the entire thread. Your reply about not caring.

MOTF!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Mess i know there have been doom-sayers and Chicken Littles yelling about the sky falling down before i was born, and i've seen them myself as far back as i can remember. i think its great that many of us get through just fine year after year, we are lucky. i'm glad i'm in the USA, i feel pretty safe in my neck of the woods.

There may be a banquet full of doom-sayers or conspiracy theorists on ATS but the site openly caters to folks that want to chit chat about that, so it comes with the territory. Maybe you have been putting in too much face time in the same old forum threads and you're burnt out on it. It happens. Too much of a thing.

I like to stay positive and think in the long range, just like TPTB. Watch and learn, many have said to me. These people have learned to think long range planning and goals, and I think us common folk should too. Maybe we can't topple our oppressors this month, but with each passing day there are a few more people who wake up and start questioning what is.

As long as we keep speaking to people there is hope. I can't accept the insanity of modern civilization, the manipulation of peoples lives and the horror of war. Even if I can only fight back by growing my own garden, for now I'll grow.

Hang in there Mess

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Im good. I just see all these problems that could be fixed with a "changing of the guard" yet noone is willing to get their head out of their ass long enough to pay attention, let alone unite.

As for the burn out. The fearmongering. Do i believe something aweful is going to happen? No. Could it. Deffinately. What are the chances? Slim to none. So what do I do? Keep playing the game set in front of me until someone puts it back in the box.

MOTF!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

the ironic epiphany comes(at least for me) when you start to realize that victory comes with not fighting.
i agree with you that too many people are apathetic, but you can only blame some of them, the ignorant ones...the stupid ones (or to put it nicely...the ones who are still "asleep"), truly dont know any better and the only way "they" win is when they get people like to feel like you do and give up.
Im not saying your giving up, but your post seems to insinuate that you have been at least concidering it.

Accept things as they are understand that there can not be one side (good) without the other (bad).

The way i see it we are all somewhere in the middle of those two sides, somewhere amongst the chaos, the part of the area where the lines become blurred, this is where the best and the worst of life is to be found.
Now im just ranting along with you...
Dont let it get you down, dont fight the fight before you understand the nature of the fight, but never EVER surrender that which you hold dear. In that sense we cannot lose!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You maybe right.

Until we can stop people from traveling from their native lands to other areas of the world and failing to assimilate you will have discourse.

As long as you have perverts and crazy people in power of a worldwide religion you will have discourse.

As long as basic human rights are laughed at you will have discourse.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Do you think part of the problem is human nature? I have come to the gloomy conclusion that the majority of people just don't care about what is true, what is right and what would be perhaps an ethical stance.

Think about the times you have tried to debate someone on religion or politics. Logic, honesty and truth go out the window. I have become disillusioned myself with how narrow minded and pig-headed a lot of religious people are--yet they, at the same time believe in a loving God (of course if you don't believe exactly what they believe-all bets are off for you!).

Most people define their identity by anchoring their self-worth on a certain beliefs and principles. They would rather stick to their guns than have you tell them they are wrong.

We have a national election going on in Canada now, and the utter stupidly, lies garbage being thrown about it just sad.

We are a someone pathetic species walking around with cave men outlooks in a modern world.

top topics

join