It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 29th, A royal wedding and a space shuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
April 29th 2011, the 118th day of the year. Is it just me or is there gonna be some huge hype that day.

First we got the royal wedding with Prince William and Kate Middleton. Yes there is a ton of attention. Billions of people will be enthralled when the the son of Princess Diana walks down the aisle. Not really much else to say.

Well maybe except for this from an old article:

The wedding day will be a national holiday in Britain, known there as a bank holiday, and has been described as a semi-state occasion. It's also the feast day of St. Catherine of Siena, whose name Middleton shares — though that is a coincidence.

It's a date! Royal wedding set for April 29

Probably doesn't mean much but we know how we on ATS are when we hear of bank holidays. By the way, another coincidence about the royal wedding date is that it will be the 66th wedding anniversary of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun. Just a coincidence.,,,

Big event, big names, an elitist blue blood celebration....

Well it seems the U.S. government wants to give that special day some fireworks. Or maybe Obama wants to upstage the Brits (he seems to have a thing for them).

The shuttle Endeavour was cleared for a launch attempt on April 29 to deliver a new class of physics instrument to the International Space Station on NASA's next-to-last shuttle flight, officials said Tuesday. Liftoff of the 134th shuttle mission is scheduled for 3:47 p.m. EDT from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

www.reuters.com... RE73I6R620110419

Well this isn't some ordinary shuttle launch , although shuttle launches aren't really ordinary, this launch is extra special..

The primary purpose of the flight is to deliver the $2 billion Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer, or AMS, particle detector, an instrument designed to detect dark matter, antimatter and other exotic phenomena. "It has the potential of returning really Earth-shattering science," said NASA's Bill Gerstenmaier. A team of 600 scientists from 16 nations, including China and Taiwan, are partners in the project. After installing AMS the Endeavour astronauts will turn their attention to four spacewalks and other tasks to help get the space station ready for operations without shuttle support. The station is a $100 billion project of the United States, Russia, Europe, Japan and Canada that has been under construction since 1998, 220 miles above Earth.

It sure brings out the nerd in me but there is an extra someone on that shuttle and a possible special guest.

The all-veteran crew is led by Mark Kelly, husband of Arizona Democratic Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who is recovering from a January 8 shooting that killed six people and injured 12 others. Pending approval from her doctors, Giffords, who has not been seen publicly since the attack outside a Tucson, Arizona, grocery store, plans to attend the launch, Kelly has said.

This is gonna bring out the attention. Additionally, the Obama family will be there to see the launch.

So there we have it a big wedding and a big launch all on the same day. People will be watching, lots of people. Is this just a coincidence? Is this some big elitist party? Is this some big elitist party will a special ritual?

As big as these events are, April 29th is also a special due date.

From another thread...

U.S. Government Printing Office Needs 350,934 National Detainee Handbooks Printed by 29 April 2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On its own, it doesn't mean much to me, but why the April 29th due date? With all the other stuff happening that day, this insignificant news is a little more interesting.

I know this is a prediction forum but I am not psychic, nor an alien, nor an alien hybrid, nor possessed by a spiritual/demonic creature, nor connected to special informed groups, nor an elitist, nor am I smarter than the average person.

I don't want to predict anything for April 29th or shortly after because I am unqualified to predict anything and because if I did predict something and turned out to be right (a BIG if), it wouldn't be a good thing.

The reason for this post is just a heads up. Maybe something will happen, maybe not. Maybe everything is just hype, maybe everything is hyped to hide something else. We do need to pay attention though. There is a sort of "alignment of the stars" on April 29th. We need to see how events are playing out.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, I suppose your prediction will not be proved wrong.
Out of general courtesy to readers, you could have mentioned in the beginning, that your prediction does not contain a prediction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Maybe all this on the same day to distract us from something bigger happening while we are looking the other way? And by we I mean those who will be watching the wedding (not me, who cares?) or the launch. I reckon we will know soon enough!
Nana

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
April 29, 2011

2+9 = 11

Another 11-11

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Oh my god, I don't want to even think of the Shuttle exploding on that day, but it seems like a possibility...

new topics

top topics

join