It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If any of you are ready to believe based simply on the Original Post, move along; nothing I have to write will matter.

If any of you want to decide for yourselves, then consider the following:

1st, read the blog, it speaks for itself. It is really sad that someone will post a blog and then go BACK and re-interpret their own words to fit some eventuality to make it sound more specific than it ever was.

2nd, consider the statements themselves; the author at one time claimed an "event" for "Western North America" as if that were some sort of "insight." People reading that in Cozumel and the Aleutian Islands could say, "wow, that's me!"
Of course, if something tragic occurred in that region/hemisphere, the author would be prompt to say , "See, I told you so." Such broad statements are meaningless.

3rd, consider the positives v. the negatives. You can have 25 "misses" in a row, but if they are framed by 2 alleged "hits," then I guarantee the author would proclaim, "TWO SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS!"

4th, consider the definition of a "hit." If you say "Vietnam," but include every country bordering it and 100's of miles out to sea, and if you say "mid-March" but include everything from February to May, and you say "magnitude 7.0" but accept mags 6 to 12, then how can you claim your "beings" were right?

5th, I'm not even going to go into "beings" able to predict earthquakes, but who cannot even intervene into less-random and more consequential events. Why didn't these "friends of the Earth" warn us of the radiation leaks at Fukushima? Or of the impending approach of Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X? Or of the devastation that awaits us from our unfettered imposition of CO2 and other poisons into the environment?

Will any of us think for ourselves, ask pointed questions, and question the logic of self-promoting statements?

Please, someone read the blog. Please, tell me where I've missed some point. Show me I'm wrong in asking, "What?"

deny ignorance.
jw

The "beings " channelled have not yet provided a single specific "warning." These "messages"
edit on 21-4-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by EmmieAZ

is that from the same God that didn't know he created dinosaurs? I'll stick with science and nature, thanks.

So you channel beings from the GLF, and then claim to stick to science and nature? That's interesting to say the least.

God never claimed to list every single creature that was created, only kinds. Is elephant in the Bible? Cheetah, etc? Many people do believe Leviathan that is mentioned in the Bible to be a description of a dinosaur. There are other scriptures that reference creatures that could very well be what we know today to be dinosaurs. THe word dinosaur was coined in the 1800's I believe? It means terrible lizard. Anyway, this is off topic, I just had to warn you that you are dealing with demons and what you have opened yourself up to is not beings who wish to help. Quite the opposite. They will happily carry your soul off to hell with them. Seek the truth while it can be found. John 3:16 - I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - Jesus

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Do you not love the irony of these sorts of comments, making up stories in order to disprove a story they believe to be made up ?

I'm glad you've posted this warning Thermo, have been watching your predictions since you introduced your blog here and while I'm still skeptical you do seem to be onto some kind of early warning although not 100% accurate it still shows promise.

I really hope you're wrong but if you're right then I'll happily believe based on the evidence I've seen from your predictions and them coming true!

Hi. I'm assuming your post was directed towards what I said. I make no claim on what I believe. They are not my words, nor my story. It is from the Ancient of Days, the Creator himself that can lay claim. I have made nothing up. The God of the Bible calls all people to test him and says specifically to test whether His word is true based on knowing the beginning from the end - prophecy. Consider this and test Him. He is the only one who knows.

I do not doubt that Thermo is in contact with other beings and receives some correct information from them. I just believe that he is gravely mistaken about exactly who they are. Hence my warning. The Bible tells us clearly that satan masquerades as an angel of light. His minions will do the same. Their goal is to deceive mankind as they hate that we were created in God's image. They know that the only way to hurt God is to deceive us into eternal separation from Him. They know their fate and that nothing can change that, so they aim to take as many of us with them in effort to grieve the Lord. We all have a choice. Your choice will be honored for all eternity. Choose this day who you will serve.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EmmieAZ

Get off your biblical high horse

It was aimed at Thermo in response to his response to BinarySamurai.

As for your comments, you do not know they are demons where is your evidence to prove they might be demons, why can't they be goodwilled angels or other beings created by God ?

Thanks to God giving me free will I choose to serve noone not even God himself, he is loving & understanding so he will accept my choice and not punish me for it

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmmieAZ
Though I don't doubt your or others ability to channel, I fear for you as you are dead wrong about where your information comes from. These beings are not on our side. They are fallen angels, demons. Do not forget that satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. They know their ultimate fate that awaits them - eternal separation from God and all that is good - and they want to take as many of us with them as possible. Seek after God only and flee from them while you still can.

Are you saying Satan and his fallen angels/demons, etc are warning us of future events & it's for a more sinister cause?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I always try and keep an open mind about things, some channeled information I have studied in the past has been very insightful and interesting. Sometimes life isn't just about what we see it's about exploring the possibilities and then see how it feels! Thank you for post and the warning as a Californian I appreciate the heads up SnF Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Your prediction cannot be true as geologists no longer use the Richter scale to measure earthquakes...

DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907Angel

I see your in Wasilla..do you know Sarah Palin?
edit on 21-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Sorry. I thought that the comment was directed to me - apologies. But I don't understand the Biblical high horse thing? Because I believe one way and someone else believes another that means I am on a high horse? Why not him or you for that matter? I don't think either one of you are on a high horse, just making an observation about your comment. It seems people will tolerate everyone's beliefs unless they have a Biblical worldview. I was only warning him out of love based on what I believe. I believe his is playing with fire. It would be unloving if I didn't warn him about what I believe to be true. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EmmieAZ

Mainly because you sounded like you were preaching instead of debating!

Apologies to you too if you didn't mean to come across that way

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Seems you and Scott at Believer Underground have great success with predicting EarthQuakes....Time will tell....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I predict there will be more 4+ earthquakes around Hawthorne Nevada because they have underground munitions testing.....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's easy to predict anything accurately when you're a govt. satellite planting info into vulnerable minds about what you're going to cause to happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.google.com...

www.ehow.com...

That's all you need to know about anyone "predicting" anything on a blog. Make your prediction here on ATS. Actually don't; there are so many people making predictions right now it's silly.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So basically someone made a prediction about an earthquake in California, a state which is very prone to such natural events.

Great.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thermo Klein,

You can add another earthquake potentially successfully predicted through your channeling.

The 26 March 2011 channeling session stated:

it would be prudent to expect an earthquake in NorthWestern Australia and in Indonesia

While im not sure of Indonesia, there was, just last week, a 5.3 Earthquake in North Western Australia.

Below quote from The West Australian news site.

There has been a small earthquake off the north-west coast of Western Australia. Geoscience Australia says the 5.3 magnitude quake was recorded at 2.41 am (WST) and was located about 270 kilometres off Exmouth.

However, I must ask you one question regarding your channelling. I was of the understanding that 'positive' beings could not and would not give out information such has been shared with yourself.

Please be aware of negative beings parading as positives ones. You may considering in your next channelling session putting this concept out there for response. Cite 'The Law of Confusion' and 'free will' as the reason for not being able to divulge future events.

PLEASE let me know if you will do this. I am VERY keen to hear the response!

Regardless, keep up the good work friend - channelling is not easy, so congrats for achieving it!
edit on 21-4-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
Funnily enough I had a dream of a 9.9 quake a couple of nights ago. Not sure exactly where but felt the closest major city was San Francisco. I was also thinking about triple junctions from True American's work on the Japan quake warning thread. Match that with Westcoast's threads and your latest channel comes as no surprise to me. If it were to happen it would be perhaps the worst natural disaster in our lifetime.

Been hearing 9.6 myself. I asked in my dream where it would be and I thought it was the NW area of Africa, but the southern area around Baja looks very familar.
Not sure at all, just hope everyone is wrong, for now at least because it's not a matter of IF is it?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

What in the world is your point?

You create random lies and attribute them to my blog? It is PLAIN AS DAY that you didn't read the blog.

There have been 6 predictions come true out of 7 predictions.

The predictions in the blog are not random months apart for huge geographic areas... you mention Vietnam (then put your own lie to it)... try quoting the actual prediction next time:

4 days before: "It is time again to warn of the area of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand." (posted in earthquake discussion)
8 days before: "It is time. Vietnam will be seeing earthquake and volcano activity almost immedietely"

predicted Sunday, March 20th, 2011 happened March 24th, 2011.

The Vietnam, Laos, Thailand border is between 10 and 140 miles from the epicenter of the 7.0 and channeled 4 days from the date of the earthquake.

Don't wanna believe in channeling? Fine.

but don't make up lies to make yourself feel better about your issue with it

Please, someone read the blog. Please, tell me where I've missed some point. Show me I'm wrong in asking, "What?"

deny ignorance.

Done... *check*

edit on 21-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmmieAZ
So you channel beings from the GLF, and then claim to stick to science and nature? That's interesting to say the least.

take a look at my Channeling guide that uses string theory and consciousness theories to show how and why channeling works. Science and nature.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EmmieAZ

I appreciate your concern and I feel you're coming from a place of compassion when you give these warnings.

Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join