It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
looks like Darth Harper is a little butt hurt about the pipeline being delayed for review. Awwwwe poor Stevie.

Harper 'disappointed' with U.S. pipeline decision

He was probably set to make millions if not billions off this pipeline. It's fun to watch the greedy bastards lose have a bad day once in a while too.

Harper has helped advance the NWO and NAU agenda so much that anyone who can't see it is blind.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Irony of ironies.

The companies that were going to be building the pipeline will stand to make more money if the project is now cancelled. There is a cancellation clause in the contract (when coupled with using the pipe for other projects) that will be worth more than the original estimated profits.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

So, Harper's had his majority for a while now. When is Canada going to be dissolved?

OR is this just a nonsense theory spun out of bull#?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by silo13

So, Harper's had his majority for a while now. When is Canada going to be dissolved?
OR is this just a nonsense theory spun out of bull#?

You tell me...

Cross-Border Policing Provokes Sovereignty Worries
When the Conservative government passed its controversial omnibus budget bill last month, it included new powers for certain U.S. law enforcement agents that critics say could have ramifications for Canadian sovereignty.

The Integrated Cross Border Law Enforcement Operations Act now makes it possible for American officers to cross the border into Canada where, as the act states, they have "the same power to enforce an act of Parliament as a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police."

This means they'll be armed and have the powers to arrest suspects in Canadian territory. Link
Any of you Tories recall voting for that?
edit on 11-7-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because...ok?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I almost just crapped my pants when I saw this thread.

Then realized it was from last year and got bumped.

Man I hate Stephen Harper and the Canadian people will not stand for this crap anymore. He can try this junk, he can try, but he won't win.

He's already getting desperate as he's loosing support fast.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join