It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's learn survival techniques togather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Since one of my goals is to go into the U.S. Navy. Day by day I learn something new. Something to prepare myself for the my future goal. Coming back to ATS has introduced me to the Survival forum. I would like to post some links I have found and get advice from other users on the military and other subjects that will help me in the military. I will post links I come across to share with other users. Hopefully someone can help me go over my links and see if they will myself or someone else with survival.
The Art of the Bug out Bag (BOB)
How to survive a grizzly bar attack
How to load a backpack
Backpacker presents survival101

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
...thought this would be a helpful link, one of my favorites and has helped me quite a bit

www.primitiveskillslinks.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

Do you have a problem with my grammar? If you say it to me over the internet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

You want to learn how to gather? I don't think that's the best survival tactic to focus on when going into the military. I certainly isn't going to help you kill Afghani children any better. Also, the best way to avoid a grisly bar attack is to avoid drinking in taverns where people like to fight. (Pretty much nowhere in Ireland, Australia, or any Native American reservations.)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

We all make spelling mistakes. Personally there is more in the military then killing people or going to war.

new topics

top topics

join