It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exodus Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I haven't posted here in quite some time. Though I've come across this subject which intrigues me as far as Bible history goes. Ive looked to see if anyone has posted on it yet and was not able to find anything. It regards the movie that was due to be released some time ago and never has been, "The Exodus Conspiracy" . Supposedly a documentary proving that what transpires in the Bible regarding the Exodus is true and at the same time showing that the truths are being covered up by the governments of countries, Things like human and horse bones and chariots being recovered from the Red Sea at the site of the Israelites crossing.

From what I gather the movie was due originally for 2002 release then changed to 2010 and now , who knows its a bit hard to really find much regarding it.It's directed byTim Mahoney and I've included a link should anyone wish to explore it, really looks to be a very interesting movie, Though I'm wondering if there might be some conspiracy involved with the movies release as it sure must have quite a bit of controversy contained within. Anyway, would welcome hearing from anyone who may have knowledge on this subject or the movie.....Tracer

.www.exodusconspiracy.com...

www.opednews.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer

Although I haven't heard about any of this, I did watch a documentary on the history channel once, where they talked about a bedrock road under the water that went from one side of the red sea to the other, in the exact location as where the Israelites crossed over.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The last thing TPTB would want is for the bible to actually contain some truths, fortunately the ones who know dont need to be told!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why would "governments of countries" be attempting to cover up stuff from the Bible? The governments you are referring to are, no doubt, either Judeo-Christian or even Islamic (or govern populaces predominantly Judeo-Christian and/or Islamic) and none of them, as far as I can see, would want to hinder the scourge that is religion. After all, they've spent centuries sponsoring its festering and, in many cases, being controlled by it.

On the contrary, one would imagine they'd celebrate some discovery like this. However, though obviously the Bible contains some historically accurate references, that's certainly not to imply that anything that is mentioned in the Bible that is revealed to be true through scientific study therefore lends credit to all the sci-fi in the Bible.

The Bible, like any other man-made fantasy can contain truth and fiction ... and does.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It does change alot if its true, for me at least. It does explain why they left Egypt, But perhaps they were chased out.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer

You mean that our Judeo-Christian governments have purposefully removed all of the evidence of any large group ever taking the route described in Exodus? What a task that must have been. I mean, removing every single grave of the hundreds of thousands of Hebrews who were supposed to have died as they wandered that region for 40 years? Wow, they really must want to undermine the control mechanism that they've used to keep people under their control for 2000 years. I wonder why they would do that...
Sarcasm aside, here is a really nice article to check out and follow up with your own due diligence and determine for yourself that (at the very least) the story of the Exodus was a blatant fabrication.Exodus Never Happened
edit on 20-4-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: again

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Exodus... thats the the one where moses kills that dude, and god kills all the baby's, right? frogs and flies..put blood on your door and god wont kill your baby...
great story.. :/

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
And you know what is really scary it happened 1589 b.c ,,,, yes 3600 years ago,,,, 3,600 years ago scary stuff hehehe.
(3,600 years ago would be a HINT by the way)

top topics

join