It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Millennium 4 fathers. Bill,Chris,Joe and Rachel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Americans really don’t deserve the new ‘Four Father’ way of thinking; it’s a privilege and an honor to be able to get up and listen to real wisdom with true intent for the people as a whole, instead of some rotten past tense of 4fathering thinking.

Its sad that people don’t listen to these guys more often, not even listen, but learn the difference between helping and educating people on a none bias level ,then trying to scare people into believing on a bias level.

Bill is always right and so is Chris, Rachel, and Joe, they are like the perfect people of the world, every one loves them, and I would vote for them as president any giving day. When I hear them talk and share their wisdom, they remind me of god for some reason, better yet, they remind me of why god is god, and why some souls of the earth weren’t wasted.

When you listen to these four fathers of the new millennium, you’re actually listing to what and how Jesus Christ would have done, and exactly how he would have looked at the situation.

I’m glad they are here, I feel safe knowing that there are still good humans in this world.

Bill Moyer
Chris Mathews
Joe scar bough
Rachel Mathews

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

[
edit on 20-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Well, that's a lovely...

Wait, what?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Everyone you just listed is a Democrat tool and are no better than Bill O'rielly, Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin, the Republican tools

They all work for the same people, toward the same goals.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Everyone you just listed is a Democrat tool and are no better than Bill O'rielly, Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin, the Republican tools

*claps*

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
HOOO-LY HELL!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So Rachel finally went through with the operation huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
chris " i got a chill up my leg " mathews

rachel maddows
bill moyer

joe "i sold my soul for a paycheck" scarborough.

MSNBC political pundits.

i walked into the twilight zone on this thread.

i feel scared and ashamed that there are people who beleive hook line and sinker of the mainstream obama cheerleader network msnbc.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But they are smarter and well educated on knowledge then the rest of those...things you mentioned.

Bill O'rielly, Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

I dont know about that,but she is one of the greatest speakers of all time when it comes to the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
chris " i got a chill up my leg " mathews

rachel maddows
bill moyer

joe "i sold my soul for a paycheck" scarborough.

MSNBC political pundits.

i walked into the twilight zone on this thread.

i feel scared and ashamed that there are people who beleive hook line and sinker of the mainstream obama cheerleader network msnbc.

Me too,when ever beck comes on and trys to scare the public for the republicans.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

But they are smarter and well educated on knowledge then the rest of those...things you mentioned.

I'll let in in on a little greatest secret. Her investigative interns get a lot of out side help. Same with ED Schultz. Play the greenies against the petro complex. Triangular diplomacy at its finest. Kissinger a member of the triangle race.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'll let in in on a little greatest secret. Her investigative interns get a lot of out side help. Same with ED Schultz. Play the greenies against the petro complex. Triangular diplomacy at its finest. Kissinger a member of the triangle race.

You would vote for them as president at a drop of a dime.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I dont know about that,but she is one of the greatest speakers of all time when it comes to the truth.

Your statement assures that you are no longer credible... I want you to sit and think about what you just posted, you just said Maddow is "one of the greatest speakers of all time when it comes to the truth" If this thread isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

Rachel lying about wisconsins budget surplus

Rachel lying about gun control

Rachel lies about the Oklahoma City Bombing

I'm done with this thread, If you really feel the way you do then more power to you... whatever happened to "Denying Ignorance"?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Your statement assures that you are no longer credible... I want you to sit and think about what you just posted, you just said Maddow is "one of the greatest speakers of all time when it comes to the truth" If this thread isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

Rachel lying about wisconsins budget surplus

Rachel lying about gun control

Rachel lies about the Oklahoma City Bombing

I'm done with this thread, If you really feel the way you do then more power to you... whatever happened to "Denying Ignorance"?

People like her will never lie,so with that being said,i will 'Deny Ignorance'
To say what you just said about one of the New Millinum 4 fathers is ignorant...period!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You would vote for them as president at a drop of a dime.

Who Ed and Rachel? Dunno for sure because I am unaware of their full gamut of positions. I would vote for you for sure for prez I know.

PS I would star this thread, but I have no idea how.
Please if someone could explain how to do that?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You're very open and honest about who you support and why. You deserve credit for that.

I'm also a fan of the MSBNC line-up, but I think they are human like everybody else and sometimes are wrong. My favorites are Rachel and Ed. Sometimes, though, when Shultz is interviewing someone he disagrees with he tends to shout over them and not let them finish their thought. He did that to Michael Steele last night. Chris Matthews sometimes does the same.

I find this very annoying, as it tends to silence civil debate. I don't like Fox when they do this either; but what's sauce for the goose, as the old saying goes. . . . . Both sides should practice more decorum and respect for their opponents.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Uh ok, wow.

edit on 22-4-2011 by RangeFinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Your correct,both sides need to slow down the rhetoric in some cases if not all.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Americans really don’t deserve the new ‘Four Father’ way of thinking; it’s a privilege and an honor to be able to get up and listen to real wisdom with true intent for the people as a whole, instead of some rotten past tense of 4fathering thinking.

Its sad that people don’t listen to these guys more often, not even listen, but learn the difference between helping and educating people on a none bias level ,then trying to scare people into believing on a bias level.

Bill is always right and so is Chris, Rachel, and Joe, they are like the perfect people of the world, every one loves them, and I would vote for them as president any giving day. When I hear them talk and share their wisdom, they remind me of god for some reason, better yet, they remind me of why god is god, and why some souls of the earth weren’t wasted.

When you listen to these four fathers of the new millennium, you’re actually listing to what and how Jesus Christ would have done, and exactly how he would have looked at the situation.

I’m glad they are here, I feel safe knowing that there are still good humans in this world.

Bill Moyer
Chris Mathews
Joe scar bough
Rachel Mathews

youtu.be...[
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

correction

Bill Maher
Chris Mathews
Joe scar bough
Rachel Mathews

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Whose Rachel Mathews

"That's so Maddow!"

New young hip catch phrase there to describe something so geeky cool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join