It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elanor rigby Dubstep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I heard this on a video i watched a while back....i think its a pretty good version...im not a big dubstep fan but i think they have done a pretty decent job of making a good tune better

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
*gives you the Joy Peters stare*

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Pretty awesome.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Changed my mind. This was a good remix until it got to 1:57 - 2:13 and the remixer decided to overlap 2 parts of the original that are disharmonious to each other which sounds terrible. If you don't know what I mean listen carefully to the background strings in that part - its all wrong. I assume he/she did this as he/she didn't know any better.

shame too coz it could have been a really good remix.

-B.M
edit on 20/4/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is junk , nothing special about putting a robotic computerized 'beat' over another song, doesnt even sync up well, throw this in the bin and go create something. this isnt creating, this isnt anything. nothin to see here move along

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Im diggin It, S+F!!!!

edit on 21/4/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm gonna be honest. I didn't listen to the song. I love the original, I'm ok with the one from the "love" album but i just don't understand the appeal of dubstep. I'm trying to adopt an increasingly positive outlook on modern society and culture. I don't quite understand it but I feel like the kids that ere 14-18 right now are going to make a huge difference in pop culture and life in general. I have seen a lot of creativity and ambition from a lot of kids in that age range. I hope I'm right and let's keep the good changes in momentum!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

It sounds a little like counterpoint vocals and cello

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueLightRain

Maybe some of it is, it did sound good for the most part. I'm almost 100% sure that the part I'm talking of has 2 different parts of the original layered together & at one point in the mix the chords from the 2 progressions weren't harmonious though; I call it a 'bung note" in an otherwise nice recreation.

peace,
-Bob
edit on 4/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

top topics

join