It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
At least you have established a track record and we now know how much weight to give to any of your future predictions.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
At least you have established a track record and we now know how much weight to give to any of your future predictions.

I think you misunderstood.... It wasn't a prediction, it was a set time and date in which the OP hoped to get as many people as possible to stand up and ask for ET to show. ET didn't show and that was that apparently.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Its about time Speilberg released an ET 2

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by TheFlash

I think you misunderstood.... It wasn't a prediction, it was a set time and date in which the OP hoped to get as many people as possible to stand up and ask for ET to show. ET didn't show and that was that apparently.

cant rule it out yet, i'm sure it takes a while to get to earth
lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello All,

I don't see any issues with the "Say Hello to ET" project. The subject ET has been reduced to two approaches:

1) ET does not exist. In which everyone can quit and go home! And

2) If ET does exist then WHY did they not show up?.

If one is a believer in ET then the only debate left is "WHY the no-show".

Onlychild's idea did exactly what it was supposed to do. And knowing this would be the outcome was why I, even as a non-believer, saw the logical benefit of the project to the ET-believing community. I mean, if ET exists and DID show then a whole separate dynamic and set of questions would come into play which are now useless. So if you believe in ET you now have one (and only one!) question left: Why the no-show?

If anyone has done any serious research into the subject of ET this will put a spin on your information that one did not have before. This is why I consider the project a success. The result is the simplification of the enigma. Non existence vs. a reason for not showing. All other subjects and discussions no longer apply. If anyone truly gives this some honest thought then this conclusion will be obvious and the value of "onlychild's" project will be realized.

Consider this to be my last and final contribution to the "Say Hello to ET" project.

Regards, hiflier. Over....and out.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Somebody would've scare the hell out of E.T. that's why they have yet to show up.
FAIL

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello 0bserver85,

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Somebody would've scare the hell out of E.T. that's why they have yet to show up.
FAIL

I see you fully understood the principle behind my posts. So I thank you for kicking off what is now the only discussion topic left to the believer. Determinng a good solid reason for the no-show will go far in promoting better science. Trolls hate science!

Good-Bye.
edit on 24-7-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiflier Why the no-show?

1. Like OUNjahhryn said maybe they did hear but it takes time to pack bags and head out this way.

2. they aren't psychic and didn't hear you

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey, I saw ET last week!!!!!.................I saw it on some old "Super 8" movie footage.......Ta Daahhh!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

"Why the no show?" why don't you go and ask them yourself.......don't ask us, we aren't psychic.......want us to use our reason skill to explain why do they not show up.....please wait until we have a cultural exchange with them.

And well, Trolls do not hate science, they just hate predictions that are come to fail.

Peace on you.
edit on 25-7-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: c

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hello the Observer85,

Thanks for the reply, but I have a question for you. And for anyone else who may have an answer. Why after 5+ months of writing posts correcting those that have mistakenly called this a prediction do I STILL get a reply that refers to the project as a prediction? When the Notice was first issued, in it was plainly stated that it was not a prediction but the comments that came beause of the mind set that it was a prediction showed me how little folks read. If they did read then how perhaps they just quickly glossed over some of it. Or saw other posts and commented similarly without doing ANY reading.

90% of the criticism disappeared once I asked them to READ THE NOTICE not just once but perhaps a couple of times in order to understand the principles involved. A week later another poster would wade in calling it a prediction and blasting the idea as just another empty promise and be angred and hostile until they got that is was not a prediction.

But I realize that folks are seriously jaded by such things and that failed predictions dominate this subject and many others as well. For that reason my patience is non-ending. So I once again respectfully put forth to you Observer85 that this was not now, was not ever, and quite frankly never COULD be a prediction.

Yes, trolls hate failed predictions but believe me non-trolls do also!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join