It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011: Judgment Day Rumors Spread Across The US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It would be cool if Bush and his cronies finally get arrested, that would be a judgment day to remember.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Danbones

Actually, it would only have one date, and that is the date in Israel.

The main location of the Bible is the Middle East, and Israel to narrow it down. Why would God use dates of other locations for only end time stuff?

It is not logical.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thank you for the heads up . I didn't mean to come across so crass.

Sure thing, and no worries there.

I was just thinking about when the books were translated that some words were translated incorrectly or the words took on different meanings after time. For example, correct me if I'm wrong (i am quite often ) but in "biblical" times a virgin was an unwed pregnant woman. Now do what you want with that.

A little, probably. Usually that's an easy catch though since there were simply so many different copies floating around, it was not too hard to catch the few actual errors or to clarify & denote the occasional variant readings.

As far as your virgin example, I don't think I've heard of any cases like that - the word originally wasn't virgin, of course, as would be in either greek, hebrew, or aramaic and we translate the words into our current speech. May have something to do with how the King James was translated compared to our current bibles(?), but we don't base our current translations off the King James, they typically refer to the oldest available original-language manuscripts to keep everything current and accurate.

I do appreciate you not flaming me though

Of course - didn't see anything flame worthy and never saw much use in doing so anyway. Well met

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

just quit the rumors ! They are just that ! and Frankly we could do with less of them ! Sientific possibilities may be better ! Dig Deep and all will be revealed my friend ! Take care and enjoy your life ! regards nickfan.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It could be May 21, it could be a week from now, it could be tommorrow.

It might not be the 'end of the world' but it might well be the 'end of the world as we know it'.

That the 'string pullers' have advanced the timing of The Agenda seems self-evident to me.

And that they are taking their cues from a path decribed in Revelation also seems rather apparent.

When and if they decide to beam a holograpic picture of a 'messiah' upon the nasty mess of artificial synthetic clouds they have been creating and the masses fall down on their knees to worship in an EM manufactured esctasy, I won't be shocked in the least.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
On May 22nd I will be pissing the word FAIL on every church I see.

Well not really, but I will sitting on my couch watching tv.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Not every Christian believes this crap. I'm a firm, strong, believer in God and I know without a shadow of a doubt, the rapture isn't going to occur on this day.. the Bible says no one knows the day or the hour.

Didn't you just contradict yourself?

I know it won't happen then...because no one knows when?

Not that I believe in ANY kind of religious end-of-times scenario. They're all silly, needy, and violent, which is a pretty absurd combination.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
More chance of a nuke going off. He should if a real Christian and SANE know better.

Jesus WILL come back...Just not in a time to fit the "arrogance" of a human.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Danbones

Actually, it would only have one date, and that is the date in Israel.

The main location of the Bible is the Middle East, and Israel to narrow it down. Why would God use dates of other locations for only end time stuff?

It is not logical.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I think God (not that I believe there is one, but for arguement's sake) should use the local time of each location on earth. So when the end times were to come, people would disappear/die from east to west...giving those of us in the west more time to prepare!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
How about radiation poisoning that lasts for 240,000 years?

We are near the end of life as we knew it one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
To all of you blaming EVERY Christian and plan on laughing at every church you see..

Are you serious?

Not every Christian believes this crap. I'm a firm, strong, believer in God and I know without a shadow of a doubt, the rapture isn't going to occur on this day.. the Bible says no one knows the day or the hour.

Don't blame all Christians for this, there are loose nuts in every sect out there. You think people blame all Germans for what Hitler did?

Some do, and those people are retarded. Don't be retarded.

Same sentiments. I am a Christian and have to keep telling my 8 year old that the Bible says no one knows the day or the hour. He keeps coming home from school having learned the latest "news" and has fears dealing with end of the world stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why can't there just be a full forum on here like we have for General Conspiracies just for this type of thread. It would definitely take some of the rubbish out of this forum. Also there needs to be a 'Disclosure will happen on insert date here'

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Guess where they are breaking ground? hint, religeous place. youtu.be...

edit on 20-4-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I feel bad for the "groupies" who don't think they are a part of a cult.

How could believers in God get so lost?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join