It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex-Like" hole in Detroit Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

Now I don't feel so bad. This is your first thread and you've been blistered, mocked, slammed, ridiculed, and laughed at the first time out. Join the club, I'm so popular that I only have two stars and one flag. And that's in the past four years, so anyway, welcome to the ATS. It's just part of the journey.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
for effort!! and for being from Windsor!! got family all over there

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Like a fellow member posted, we're all laughing with you and not at you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lol thanks you two along with the rest of you for bearing with me.
I didn't think it was possible to perspire that much in that little time as i just did

anyway, glad I could share but now I have to run
wish me luck for next time

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Relax dude. You just rode the rectum of the Universe. What you see ahead, the hole, the light...it's the anal sphincter. That's what your headed for....so that means....we are all poo.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I see no vortex but i see what looks like a concentrated beam of light. It looks like somethings being beam up or out.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Don't feel too bad jonibelle I did the same thing on my first post. Your picture looks quite fascinating. I wish I could see it closer since that funnel cloud or vortex or whatever it is is so far away. Can you zoom into that part of the picture and crop it so we can see a little closer? It looks like it might be a rainstorm that is "lit up" in an unusual way but I can't be sure and it is still pretty impressive for a first post or anything. welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Either way, it's beautiful.

Glad aliens aren't warring our world just yet

edit on 4/21/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I know.....I will probably never start a thread on this site, I guess it is a form of hazing ritual

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Nice shot of s Cumulonimbus clouds, that may be in the dissipation stage.

I wouldn't say vortex unless that's how you define one, and it can look similar to a water spout tunnel(over the ocean), said commonly seen in the Bermuda Triangle area-other similar areas too-, that is said to be a factor in interrupting aircraft time. Or that of the beginning of a spout tunnel.
edit on 21-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: more

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Please don't run,you may fall. That is a pretty pic and if you find your camera,please take and post some pictures.I have just used it as my wallpaper on my netbook.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle

It's 4:20, no, I'm not high.

Are you certain?
Ah... Jus kiddin ya. I don't see any signs of a vortex. But it was worth a moment of my time. Got a kick out of your comment about not being high.

Anyways, welcome! And I hope some day your sky watching pays off.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join