It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's This Song Called?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Can Someone tell me what this song is and who sings it. I had to make a small composition of it on Fruity Loops as a last resort to find it.

I've only heard it twice but it's stuck in my head...I first heard it on Match Of The Day (Football Highlights Programme For English Premier League)

Any help would be great.....I promise to star whoever gets it for thier next 10 posts regardless if you talk BS and I disagree.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Ooh man I'm sorry. I tried to focus on the song but the poster-image on the youtube clip is very distracting.

I'll try again later since nothing comes to mind (regarding the fruity loop)...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well...who cares about the song, who is that girl????

It's written....Danielle Lloyd (also reading is difficult, not only listening)
edit on 20-4-2011 by Hundroid because: accuracy

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Never heard of this song, sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
sounds a bit like kayne west's "runaway"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry, I have no clue. But thought it worth posting just to say good job on recreating it on Fruity Loops! That's quite a smrt idea to try to find what you are looking for... did you compose the whole thing from memory or did you sample loops? Did you ever think of using that Shazaam app for iPhone (or whatever it's called... i dont have a smrt phone, and actually wished I didn't have a cell phone at all!)? I have seen it in action and have been pleasantly surprised at what it has successfully come up with (semi-underground techno songs played at a higher pitch with EQ modifications). That Fruity Loops is sure one fun program, even for those like me that have very little musical talent (but I do have a fine ear, if I say so myself!)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Is it a girl singer or guy singer? is the melody the singing or is that the melody of the song?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't know but you can get an app for that, Shazam Here
Supposedly it can identify songs just by hearing them.

Peace,
spec

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Ooh man I'm sorry. I tried to focus on the song but the poster-image on the youtube clip is very distracting.

I'll try again later since nothing comes to mind (regarding the fruity loop)...

Haha I don't think I did myself any favours there to be honest.

But thx anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

No it's not Delphic...I tried that earlier

No offense though, but did you even listen to and compare the two songs? hehe

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I'm not sure, I think it could be a male group. Yes that is just the melody I remember that I recreated, but it's an accurate recreation

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Charles And Eddie: Would I Lie To You

look into my eye

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I don't know but you can get an app for that, Shazam Here
Supposedly it can identify songs just by hearing them.

Peace,
spec

Is there an app for that? lol Wow. I wish there was a technology where you could just hook sensors to your brain and you could create the music you are hearing in your head that would be cool.

I have an Iphone but i'm terrible with the "Know Hows" if you know what I mean. I don't even know if it's Jailbroken or even how to jailbreak it if it's not.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
Sorry, I have no clue. But thought it worth posting just to say good job on recreating it on Fruity Loops! That's quite a smrt idea to try to find what you are looking for... did you compose the whole thing from memory or did you sample loops? Did you ever think of using that Shazaam app for iPhone (or whatever it's called... i dont have a smrt phone, and actually wished I didn't have a cell phone at all!)? I have seen it in action and have been pleasantly surprised at what it has successfully come up with (semi-underground techno songs played at a higher pitch with EQ modifications). That Fruity Loops is sure one fun program, even for those like me that have very little musical talent (but I do have a fine ear, if I say so myself!)

Thx for the compliment. Yes I just created the lot on Fruity Loops by memory and "An Ear For Music".

No I didn't sample loops, I just recreated it using the the presets instruments and synthesisers and the mixer Effects!

I agree it's a very powerful Audio Workstation and it's easy to use compared to the others i've experimented with.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziccy
Charles And Eddie: Would I Lie To You

look into my eye

"Would I Lie To You?"

Yes you would
, It's not that song, however I do like it anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Is it This?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

Nah, not it either mate; Tinie Tempah is an awesome artist however.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
is this it?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rudeboyrave

Nothing is showing up RudeBoy, I get "Malformed URL" Or something, but nevermind some fine lad on youtube replied with the song I was looking for, here it is: Finally

Just close your eyes, relax and listen.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join