It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skynet Terminator Speaks Chinese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is an article detailing how I guess Skynet from the Terminator series is global warming? Yes, I'm now confused and cannot watch Terminator the same way. It goes on to discuss that Skynet is China since China is the leader in pollution. Shocking!
Article Source

Skynet, the evil artificial intelligence in the Terminator movies and television series, gained consciousness this week. According to the Terminator television show, Skynet became self-aware on April 19 at 8:11 p.m., and on April 21 will begin directing machines in an all-out war to exterminate the human race. If we listen to Terminator director James Cameron, however, Skynet is actually evil global warming rather than evil artificial intelligence. If that is truly the case, then Skynet must speak Chinese.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

that makes absolutly no sense at all>>

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

So the Skynet intelligence is supposed to represent China's carbondioxide emmision?...
People are nuts.
edit on 20-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I love how they demonize china's carbon footprint, I wonder if it'd be so high if they weren't the primary manufacturer and exporters of western goods. Not that i believe in Global Warming or anything but still, it's kind of ironic that China gets chewed out about this.
edit on 20-4-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join