It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Wedding: A False Flag Event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Two things have had me racking my brain recently:

1) Why the enormous media push for everyone to get behind Britain’s Royal Wedding next weekend?

Apparently 2 billion people will be tuning in to watch two utterly useless, irrelevant people get married next Friday. Okay, so I have a problem with the (current) British Monarchy – my own feelings are largely irrelevant to the point of this thread – but please consider that, objectively speaking, the British Monarchy are redundant in all senses other than as ambassadors and tourist traps. So the wedding will be extravagant no doubt, but that’s the only real attraction worthy of 2 billion pairs of eyes and ears. And actually, I know very few people personally who have shown the slightest interest in watching the wedding. Most will be out enjoying the sun or washing their hair. So it seems to me that the media are artificially inflating the significance of this wedding.

2) Why, in Britain at least, the recent u-turn on immigration, multiculturalism and radical Islam?

The British government, for many decades, has promoted mass-immigration – albeit quietly. And over the last decade, the British government (all three components – Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat) has actively pursued laws and measures which ensure all dissenters are decried as ‘racists’, ‘fascists’ or ‘little Englanders’. Yet I’ve been watching over the last year or so, and the LibLabCon alliance have done a fairly swift u-turn on the issue or, at least, are in the process of doing so. Talk about ‘getting tough’ on immigration and Islamic integration – see this recent thread – has become commonplace. Why?

Well I’ve started to develop a little theory, detailed in this thread of mine a while ago: That the West is now being programmed to hate Muslims. To cut a long story short, I believe that the Globalist 'Elite' intend for Muslims to be ‘the Jews’ of the next Holocaust. The plan was simple: flood Europe with Muslims, knowing that social conflict would be inevitable; Promote it and then at breaking point, use the vessel of mainstream media to ignite the spark. Widespread conflict between Muslims and non-Muslims not only ensures that the Rothschild Zionists get the full-support of the European people in their acquisition of Middle-Eastern land, but also justifies the introduction of more Draconian laws within the West, “to preserve peace”.

So how do (1) and (2) relate?

Answer:
MUSLIM HATE CLERIC TARGETS KATE MIDDLETON’S AND PRINCE WILLIAM’S BIG DAY

The moment I saw this headline, something clicked. If they can get all Western eyes on the wedding, then allow (or arrange) for a group of ‘radical Muslims’ to interrupt proceedings – even if only in some small manner – then the spark becomes a flame. In a single moment, the Western world turns on Muslims.

To be honest, I fully believe that the NWO are amazed at how long it has taken Europe imparticular to turn on Islam. They can’t believe how tolerant we are. They tried pushing gently at first – it didn’t work. That’s why they need to push hard… real hard. I’m personally no huge fan of Islam, but this isn’t about Islam deserving the animosity it’s going to receive. It’s simply about cultural incompatibility and media propaganda.

I also understand that the pressure group ‘The English Defence League’ have vowed to counter-demonstrate against these radical Muslims intent on ruining the wedding. If they can be shown to be contributing to the interruption/ruining of the day then the ‘Elite’ have killed two birds with one stone and the public will call for an extreme clampdown on both groups.

This is just a prediction based on what I believe the agenda to be. It may happen, it may not. But if it did happen and I didn’t air my concerns I’d be kicking myself.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Don't be silly, the media push every Royal wedding, have done for centuries since newspapers first appeared. It's a ROYAL WEDDING, that is our future King and Queen. This is Great Britain, they are our royal family, it's British!

No false flag here, move along people.

(BTW OP, I'm not implying that you are generally silly, just on this occasion)

EDIT: 1 and 2 aren't related, the stance on multiculturalism is because of all the bad crap that's going on, multiculturalism in Britain has only really taken off in the last 40 years or so, and it's failing badly as cultures collide, not in all cases, but in too many not to be unnoticed. Labour isn't part of the coalition, it's just the tories and lib dems, and it was labour who made the biggest push to be seen as non racists.
edit on 20/4/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Labour isn't part of the coalition, it's just the tories and lib dems

Well I have to disagree with that, certainly. All three are akin to a secret coalition no doubt.

As for the silliness of my proposition - I can take criticism with humility. Chances are it is nonsense. But I got a strong dot-connecting hunch and thought I'd get it off my chest. False flag (or similar type of) event aside, I stand by the rest of my sentiment 100%. The UK establishment are doing a u-turn on multiculturalism, and Muslims are to be more and more demonised.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I fully agree with you i have suspected ww3 being a full on race war to take place in 2012 for some time,

the anger inflation and propaganda is obvious to the trained eye,

to anyone that cant see what this man is on too i suggest you get educated "quickly"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Two things have had me racking my brain recently:

1) Why the enormous media push for everyone to get behind Britain’s Royal Wedding next weekend?

You must be under 20? You shoulda seen when his momma and dad got married. it was a pretty big deal back then too.

No false flag, just a giant wedding with some danger thrown in for just who they are. Thats it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I think it's more to do with the escalating tension and trouble. Multi Cultures are living in this country, but not together for a big part of it, the word ghetto springs to mind for lack of a better word.

They are wanting sharia law in this country, and then there is the honour killings, its just not acceptable. You either respect the British way of life or your not welcome. Nobody's saying the religion isn't welcome, just the parts of it that are deemed wrong in Britain, or the western world. Why? Because it causes anger amongst the British people, even most Muslims agree that the actions of some are wrong. Multiculturalism has failed because we as British people do not want to accept, and will not accept radical beliefs (i.e. stonings, be-headings, honour killings).

So then the extremists go out and burn poppies on remembrance day or blow us up, and that then separates normal, decent Muslims from the rest of the population, because, wrongfully, a lot of the population can't see it is the few that are responsible.

It's a big mess, and it needs sorted before it gets ugly.

As for the wedding, it's the extremists who are making a big deal out of it, the British are just looking forward to another massive royal shindig!

EDIT: Wanna see how much this is the extremists fault? Look here muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The only thing as droll as the whole 'royal wedding' thing is the notion that alli baba, Jimmy the Douche, Umgwata Kickbootie or any other freak of nature is planning an attack on the whole stupid thing. Even dumber yet is the idea that some secret-agent double-cone-of-silence Maxwell Smart types are planning some sort of sabotage of the whole thing.

It's a chance for the world to celebrate all that is retarded with the western way of life . . . annointing a family that does squat for anyone . . . paying for their lavish ways of life .. . celebrating their big ears and bad teeth . . . christ . . . if I was a terrorist, I'd leave well enough alone because the whole thing is already an example of how exactly we westerners don't give a play dough poop about things that really matter.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The extremist burn poppies and get away with it, The Koran gets burned and the perp goes to jail with huge media coverage, enraging far right groups and even the quiet citizens of britian that are smart enough to see the injustice, im not sure its going to be at the wedding but im damn sure theres going to be a race war
edit on 20-4-2011 by akapapasmurf because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Dont forget about the "Islamic Bank Accounts" Where Muslims dont get charged an fee if they go into the red, because its agains there religion.

ABSURD!! Im happy the public have woken up at last.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
You must be under 20? You shoulda seen when his momma and dad got married. it was a pretty big deal back then too.

Little older than that and I do remember the Charles Diana wedding. However, I also understand the ritual and agenda that was entrenched in that so it may have been hyped for its own reasons. Please give some thought to the other part of my theory (2).

Originally posted by woogleuk
EDIT: Wanna see how much this is the extremists fault? Look here muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

I think it's quite obvious that Anjem Choudary and his various organisations are largely state-funded, or at least infiltrated.

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
The extremist burn poppies and get away with it, The Koran gets burned and the perp goes to jail with huge media coverage, enraging far right groups and even the quiet citizens of britian that are smart enough to see the injustice...

Precisely. Doesn't it seem like this obvious imbalance/injustice is to deliberately antagonise non-Muslim Britain into conflict/unrest? Like I said, the Globalists are so surprised at how far they've had to push - it takes glaringly unfair incidents like this to get the result they want.
edit on 20/4/2011 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

2 billion people won't be tuning in. The event will be transmitted to countries around the world (mostly Commonwealth) with a total combined population of 2 billion.

Most of those people simply won't give a flying fig and won't watch it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A great may people are heavily into the royal family, from a broad range of cultures. As pop phenomenon goes, this is a major event. The Royal family is essentially a living landmark for British culture and pride. There are many things going on here.

Firstly, these two young princes have been very active in the public eye, working hard to promote their legacy, and embracing their roles as torch carriers for their nation, heritage, and culture. I think their importance is probably greatly underestimated. Many who claim they aren't interested will be in fact very interested.

Secondly, both Princes have demonstrated a much more militant attitude than has existed in the royal family in a long time. This comes at a time when British need something to be proud of, need leadership, need a symbol that says they have a right to be proud of their heritage and great accomplishments.

At the same time, multiculturalism is turning into a huge failure. Everywhere in Europe, there is a great many problems with Muslim immigrants, and the backlash has been coming a long time.

For their part, Muslims have mostly played along with what seems to be the desire of the PTB, to allow Muslims to take over Europe. Maybe the PTB long for the days when the Catholic Church had established strong monarchies, and the current wealthy elites plan on stepping in as the new monarchies, over an Islamic population that they feel would be easier to rule and manipulate.

There are a huge number of very powerful influences coming together at this time.

There are massive shifting changes underway in world markets, currency problems, energy problems, debt problems, corruption rampant, global unrest. In essence the disposable market system has reached the end of the road.

There are hidden technology issues, and in essence we have ground technological innovation practically to a halt. There haven't been any major innovations since the development of the internet back in the early nineties.

The worlds power structures are shifting, with China and India rapidly becoming world economic powers.

Peak oil production occurred in 2008, and that will force major retooling of the world's economy.

The result of peak oil is creating huge problems in the third world nations, and that is the main reason behind the numerous revolutions currently under way in Northern Africa.

Personally I think the British Royal family represents a very different branch of the powers that be, which has basically been loosing power.

And this is just the short list.

I wouldn't say a false flag event, but possibly a very critical event that could trigger a domino effect of world changes.

top topics

join