It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The confusing cat & muse game in Latin America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There are two similar articles on Yahoo News! Yet, they are some what different in their content. Let me explain. In Mexico (of course) there was a shot out and 10 gun men were killed.
Mexican gang battles with Mexican troops
However it was different in Rio De Janeiro. In Rio there was a massive manhunt for a leader of a drug cartel or better know as a drug kingpin. No shots fired and arrest were made and of course items were confiscated.
Rio police and drug foot soliders

I just found these articles interesting. Maybe I'm tired or something. What is your take on the two events and both articles? Another day in Latin America?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That entire situation down there is one big "Turd sandwhich" lol. No seriously..it's bad down there.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

I know what you are saying. It makes me angry. Since I'm Latino Hispanic. Like we can never solve this huge problem and improve South America.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

It's really in the end up to the US if the south ever will recover. They should just legalize mary jane fully and maybe..make cities where you can be a drug addict all day? I'm just throwing ideas out there since no other has seemed to work.

top topics

join