It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian “Dead alien” video is fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcreation

Who cares if it's Chicken skin and bread or not ? Does it really matter ?

The real question is:

Who's dumb enough to believe a 20 inch Alien was found under a tree stump ?

edit on 19-4-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Like I was saying, its not an attack on anyone.....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

*snip*

thanks for the post because it's more proof how gullible you blind believers are

i'm outta here, have fun kiddies !

Mod edit; Removed quoted removed post.
edit on 19-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The right "arm" of the thing does
look like a chicken wing that's been pulled straight.
I thought a brain has to be a certain size & weight
for a high intelligence?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Apparently the earliest source I can see for this is 7D.org.ua (www.7d.org.ua...)

They are a Russian TMZ-like site (celebrity gossip, etc.) This article concluded that it was a suspected 'joke' and that they authors used chicken skin and coloring to create the creature. The article, if you go looking is right above the report that Jackie Chan is dead.

Earlier, I 'went along' with the trend and moved the last thread on this to the HOAX forum, which was clearly my mistake, it seems to have caused great offense in the community of those who need more dis-proof before conceding that it is not real.

My opinion not withstanding, I am uncertain as to how one gets 'proof' over the internet?

edit on 19-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

maybe you should only move the threads which have been decided as a 'hoax' once the interest has died down as I just read about it in British Papers and turning here (my first port of call for verification of any alien/ufo related detail) couldn't find a topic about it on this forum so accidentally reposted it!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Its definitely a chicken thigh. I'm a bit startled at how the explanation of a Hoax is deemed further proof. I suppose that makes me a sheep but that isn't an alien. Thats a guy with way too much time on his hands.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
So if it were "real", do you actually believe that "official" sources would just come out and call it the real deal?
Dead chicken skin stuffed with bread? LMAO, That's ridiculous.
Now that this has been released, which isn't proof, it's someone's statements, it will be slowly forgotten. It really isn't that hard to cover up something like this if it were real, all they have to do is what is written above.

this^

even tho it does look fake i dont think thhey would tell the truth if it were real :/

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

After seeing the blow up of the alien on the daily mail site www.dailymail.co.uk... it is obvious that the head has been stuck over a chickens head. Note the join or edge of the stuck on aliens head,

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Chicken??? Naaa. Surely thats a turkey?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

fair enough resoning man

still glad to see you changed your mind and left it open for debate. Like i said I grew up on a farm and have seen more than my fair share of chiken bits and no way could i pull this off...
if it is a scam then the guys who made it should go work for hollywood...

I bet he (and ATS) NOW left this Thread open because the Thread Title is with a conclusive "Video is FAKE". Otherwise it would have been moved or deleted too. You call this modding? I call this censoring and even close to dis-informing without giving this topic any fair chance of discussion.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seen this story on The Sun website today seems the sun does not update its news story's as its still not edited it to state its been confirmed as a fake typical tabloid.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Can someone make a video showing how to make a dead alien body with chicken so that it replicates that 100 %?? I have a good prank to play...just wondering if anyone knows how to do it
edit on 19-4-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is a thread in tyhe HOAX forum to discuss this hoax. Add any comments to that thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join