It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you view human nature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is a question for any person. Doesn't matter if you are religious or live a secular life style. I would like to hear what you believe about the nature of mankind. Help me shape how people think. During this time I would keep how I view human nature secret. For privet reasons that I do not wish to discuss with people right now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Were all "WIZARDS" we just don't know it... yet

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I view mankind as a cancerous organism,,,devouring any and all in its path.Well at least "modern man"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We are the definition of cancer.

Ever notice how when our cancer spiked, Earth started to get more trashed.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
This is a question for any person. Doesn't matter if you are religious or live a secular life style. I would like to hear what you believe about the nature of mankind. Help me shape how people think. During this time I would keep how I view human nature secret. For privet reasons that I do not wish to discuss with people right now.

Human nature wants it's own way,does not want to be questioned, rebels against authority ,don't tell me what to do, that's mine,leave me alone.
human nature is most of all pridefull, it's all about me,I and mine,
just look at very small children, no one has to teach them to lie,take what is not theirs to take ,or throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want.it all comes natural

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I think we are all aggressive in nature, but can be quite the opposite on "occasion"

Jamie

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It used to be about peace, happiness, love, compassion and prosperity. But in our history, many, many negative things have integrated with our "nature" and basically infected us. Do not solely blame humans for any "cancerous" behaviour, but realize there are multiple veils keeping us blind and multiple deceptions keeping us in confusion. Well, some of us. Greed has poisoned mankind, but the cure is also within you if you seek it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I think that human nature is the product of the ongoing conflict between behaviours governed by the 'reptilian complex' (ie. basic survival instincts that lead to aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays) and a collective memory of a the ability to achieve a more 'enlightened' quality of existence.

I think that history has demonstrated that human nature tends toward submitting to the reptilian complex tendencies more often. I prefer to cling to the hope that the tide will turn some day --- it gives me incentive to battle any urges to just give in to the negative qualities and contribute only to the 'dark side'.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i view human ature is that our mentality at the most basic level is do whatever it takes to survive, nothing else, everything that we do be it war, theft, agreesion is all becausze a person doing thinks that it cwill get them the nessecities they belive they need

new topics

top topics

join