It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Is Real, Really Real? If They Tell Us It Is Real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Isn't it about time?
What will it take?
Can't we all clearly see what is going on in the world around us?

www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/KNwAxJ92vlE

The evidence for comprehensive 9/11 fakery is clear for all with eyes to see.
How many will choose to use their eyes?
We are being lead inexorably into a nightmare world.
It's well beyond time to *snip*

www.septemberclues.info
edit on 16-4-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by pshea38 because: couldn't embed video

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Video link is broke, Please fix, will watch then. Or is it the same vid as in the link? Let me know

Thank you

Trowa

P.S Thank you very much

edit on 16/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add Post script

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Video link is broke

The link takes you to the YouTube page of a disinformation artist named "simon shack". He's known for making the disinformation series "September Clues".

"September Clues" is easily debunked with several debunkings in my thread here:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It is real if you look beyond the images and the story does not fall apart. Behind the bombings in England was the IRA. Real people, with faces names. Same for the acts of terror committed by hamas. With the acts of terror committed by "alquaeda" you have a ghostly organisation with no faces or names which only seems to have members on tv and if they do get close to one, he turns out to be a jew from America, like Adam Pearlman, wtf.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Isn't it about time?
What will it take?

It's well beyond time to WAKE THE F**K UP.

www.septemberclues.info

Like I just said in another thread, the biggest irony is being told to "open my eyes" by folks who have bought a nicely packaged bill of goods from some charlatan trying to sell DVDs.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Isn't it about time?
What will it take?

It's well beyond time to WAKE THE F**K UP.

www.septemberclues.info

Like I just said in another thread, the biggest irony is being told to "open my eyes" by folks who have bought a nicely packaged bill of goods from some charlatan trying to sell DVDs.

I was not addressing you jumping thru hoops. Your way is to knock, ridicule and distract because
you have your own agenda, which is definitely not the open minded assessments of presented
evidence. Your true colours are well noted by many here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Video link is broke, Please fix, will watch then. Or is it the same vid as in the link? Let me know

Thank you

Trowa

P.S Thank you very much

Hi. The youtube link is working now but i couldn't embed the video.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Video link is broke

The link takes you to the YouTube page of a disinformation artist named "simon shack". He's known for making the disinformation series "September Clues".

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

Quick on the draw, i see bonez. Why do the septemberclues truths upset you so
much that you must interject everytime and reference your half-arsed, totally unsucessful
attempts at denying the no-plane/tv fakery facts?
Not for you, but for others, septemberclues has been peer reviewed and vindicated, as the
extents of 9/11 fakery reaches an ever widening audience.

Fabled Airplanes

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I was not addressing you jumping thru hoops. Your way is to knock, ridicule and distract because
you have your own agenda, which is definitely not the open minded assessments of presented
evidence. Your true colours are well noted by many here.

Yep, yep, I get it. Hear it (or read it) all the time. Someone comes on like gangbusters "open your eyes"! "think for yourself"! "don't fall for the propaganda" and then to prove their point - they put a link to someone's youtube video.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thank you

Trowa

P.S Thank you very much

Hi. The youtube link is working now but i couldn't embed the video.

Thank you. I like to watch everything about 9/11 I can as it is one of the reasons I joined ATS. Wether I agree or disagree I think something can be learned from every bit of information out there so I try to take it all in and draw my own conclusions. I don't post in here too much though because ...... Well it gets heated pretty quick.

Thanks again

Trowa

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

septemberclues has been peer reviewed and vindicated

Is that so? Please post the scientific journal that "September Clues" was articled in, and the names of the peer-reviewers. We'll be waiting, thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Not for you, but for others, septemberclues has been peer reviewed and vindicated, as the
extents of 9/11 fakery reaches an ever widening audience.

Fabled Airplanes

LOL!! Peer-reviewed!! LOL!! tell us another one!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Video link is broke

Is that a template you post all the time?

I think disinfo artists out themselves by proclaiming certain topics to be disinformation. Let people watch the videos themselves and make up their minds. Why do you care so much that people don't watch this stuff?

Everyone should check out Simon Shack's work, it is truly eye opening. Also check out Killtown and Lets Roll.

Here's a link that shows Wolfgang Staehle and the other fake photographers are starting to push back by having sites which display their work shut down for copyright infringement:
killtown.blogspot.com...

So I suggest folks go to www.septemberclues.info... and read all about it while you still can.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can faked video destroy a building that weighs more than 400,000 tons?

Then why give a damn about faked video?

Go look at a skyscraper anywhere in the world. Ask yourself, "What is holding that up?" Since as you come down the building more and more has to be held up doesn't whatever is doing the holding have to get stronger and stronger? How could it heat up enough to fail in ONE HOUR?

So where is this discussed in any detail in this NINE YEAR long charade?

How much discussion of video and the government do we need?

They don't hold buildings up.

psik

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Can faked video destroy a building that weighs more than 400,000 tons?

Then why give a damn about faked video?

Go look at a skyscraper anywhere in the world. Ask yourself, "What is holding that up?" Since as you come down the building more and more has to be held up doesn't whatever is doing the holding have to get stronger and stronger? How could it heat up enough to fail in ONE HOUR?

So where is this discussed in any detail in this NINE YEAR long charade?

How much discussion of video and the government do we need?

They don't hold buildings up.

psik

The reason it is important is it implicates all media. If all the photographic evidence we've seen has been tampered with, then one must admit that based on that evidence, we really have no way of knowing how the buildings were demolished anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
Everyone should check out Simon Shack's work, it is truly eye opening. Also check out Killtown and Lets Roll.

Simon Shack, Killtown, and Phil Jayhan and their "work" have been banned or mostly banned throughout the truth movement. Nobody wants anything to do with any of these disinformation artists.

These people create disinformation and try to pass it off as truth and fact with zero evidence to back it up. Nowhere in the entire 9/11 truth movement will you find a research organization that supports any of these characters or their "work".

Now your next step will be to call the entire truth movement a fraud and disinfo itself and blah blah, but nobody is going to buy what you're selling, nor will they buy what the above disinfo artists are selling.

You guys spam your no-plane/CGI fakery disinformation around this forum and the threads either get sent to the HOAX forum, or every one of them dies because nobody is buying it. I don't know why you think spamming this garbage over and over and over will make people "see the light". Never going to happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Usually the most likely scenario turns out to be the one which has come to pass. In this case the most likely scenario does not involve cobra bin laden orchestrating an attack against America from his JI JOE grade cave.

If you turn out the TV you will realize there is neither this

Nor that

Hydroelectric power. You gotta give credit to alquaeda hq to be enviromentally responsible.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Please post the scientific journal that "September Clues" was articled in, and the names of the peer-reviewers. We'll be waiting, thanks.

And we're still waiting. It's been two days and nobody is posting the peer-review nor is anyone posting the names of the peer-reviewers.

Looks like yet another no-plane/CGI disinfo thread bites the dust.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Simon Shack, Killtown, and Phil Jayhan and their "work" have been banned or mostly banned throughout the truth movement. Nobody wants anything to do with any of these disinformation artists.

These people create disinformation and try to pass it off as truth and fact with zero evidence to back it up. Nowhere in the entire 9/11 truth movement will you find a research organization that supports any of these characters or their "work".

Now your next step will be to call the entire truth movement a fraud and disinfo itself and blah blah, but nobody is going to buy what you're selling, nor will they buy what the above disinfo artists are selling.

You guys spam your no-plane/CGI fakery disinformation around this forum and the threads either get sent to the HOAX forum, or every one of them dies because nobody is buying it. I don't know why you think spamming this garbage over and over and over will make people "see the light". Never going to happen.

I have a post I created just for you and your ilk. I got your peer review right here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

These people create disinformation and try to pass it off as truth and fact

That's a serious charge, BoneZ. Care to back up your allegation? Or are you just spreading disinformation as you keep accusing them of doing?

with zero evidence to back it up.

BoneZ, why do you keep lying?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join