It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Very cool I believe in this stuff since reading about Edgar Cayce.
I thought you had to practice TM for a time before you can get into a receptive state. Not much to offer on the topic sorry to say I am just bumping the thread for later.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I would have opened with the first line being the 'warning in red'. It's REALLY important. In fact, I would not encourage anyone to play around with channelling.
It's not a game.
It can be dangerous
And NOT in a cool, sexy way. . .

edit on 16-4-2011 by 5senses because: switch

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
thanks so much for sharing this, I will be following this thread closesly! Much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Another really good exercise I think is the movie theater white screen.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Friends don't let friends channel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has been a public service announcement from Friends for the Public Awareness of The Eighth Spehere.
Don't make the Happy Face cry.
Thank you.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Friends don't let friends channel.

Blavatsky's demon summoning and extreme esoteric beliefs are WAY further along and quite different than someone learning to astral travel and channel.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Reserved for next GUIDE entry, on moving your energy body up and out to the various astral levels. and the further steps for finding beings to channel.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There is risk in any undertaking of merit or spirit.

To think though that the greater dimensions are chalk fulla demons is rather arrogant. You can summon or bring forth any insipid being you can fathom to bear by ignoring the simple truth of who you are.

Mind is creator. Your going to bore a hole on through however many hells you wish.. If you have beliefs that there boogeyman and darkness at every turn or have addictions and depression in THIS LIFE.. this is not for you. It just going to make these things more fearful and damaging to you. More reasons more drama more complications and opportunity in your life to push you into a clinic.

Shields talismans guardians blah blah blah are dramatic symbols. If your blank from fear and blemishes you wont have a problem.

Get clean. get clear. be as whole and humble and forthright as you can about who you are before you step into these realms of differing reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Couple of things I'd like to mention....

Firstly... what the OP is talking about is not Channeling, it is simply Communication.

Channeling is when you allow your physical body to be used by another being for their purposes... you actually step aside and allow them the usage. It's not for everyone, and is highly debatable whether there are any positives in this type of process. I have always denied the access no matter how powerful the aspiring entitiy is simply because I see no need for this type of Channeling.

Secondly.. these 'negative entities' you will meet HELP you to Feel Your Fear and then move through it to clarity... so in effect they play an important role in your personal growth. Respond with Unconditional Love at all times, even when feeling your own fear and all will go well for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So we left off with Astral Travel - how to get out

ASTRAL PROJECTION GUIDE / TO USE FOR CHANNELING
In order to channel beings, you need to go where they are (to start out), followed by just being able to picture where they are or picture their energy focus/consciousness/vibration.

I happened across this picture in a non-fruitful search for a drawing of a portal. It reminds me of the time I first left my body.

Once you're out there are a variety of things you might see - maybe just the physical location you were just in before you went out, although it might have a different feel and color hue to it, missing walls (if it had them), there might be artifacts like mountains or giant blocks, sometimes you might be floating in a giant expanse of nothingness, or see only a floor that goes on forever in all directions.

The first time I went out I was a kid, living at home in the second story of a house. I sat up "out of my body" and looked around. I knew I wasn't dreaming, and the far wall looked sort of wavy but the same color. I could hear a distant waterfall or air rush of some kind. I became aware that I was now floating in the middle of the room in a standing position. I tried to walk but it didn't work at all - sorta freaky at first! my legs moved and body changed as though I were walking, but I didn't go anywhere, it was like I was suspended at the hips or center of my stomach area. I don't recall for sure but I think it took me a few astral attempts to recognize that I needed to will myself places instead of walk or move my body.

As a sidenote: When I was a kid going through this, and also an abduction when I was 10, I had NO ONE to talk to or advise me. I told my dad and he just told me to never tell anyone. I didn't for many years and never had a spiritual guide until I was almost 25! I hope that if anyone is in the same boat I was - a naturally spiritual soul, that they find people who are willing to share and speak with them open mindedly.

The first time I left my room I was aware that the outside ground level was equal with my room floor, even though my room was on the second floor. When I looked down to see why, I could see through everything and my focus was now of the downstairs. I saw my parents sitting on the couch although I never knew if this was true remote viewing or just an artifact of my imagination.

GOING TO DIFFERENT LEVELS
Once you're comfortable using your new energy body and moving around try changing shapes! You can have extra arms or just be a blob of light. You can be anything you can imagine. Sometimes you will think it's your imagination doing the whole thing, sometimes it may actually be your imagination... and sometimes it will clearly be astral travel. You can will yourself to the "end of all you know" or to places in space. I also often enjoyed a learning place I called my Sea of Subconscious. I sometimes took on the real feel of animals. There's a lot you can do with astral travel.

The base level of existence will likely be a level similar to what earth looks like. You can go above this...

Try looking straight up. Then fly straight up. you may suddenly change from a blue hue level to a grey hue level, or some people see greenish. There will be fewer artifacts and you may experience seeing cords ("silver cords") from other people who are traveling. It will be more like floating in space or in a sea. You can run into other conscious beings here, which I prefer to not do, although most couldn't care less that you're there.

When you go up a level or two, like I just described, there may be a time when you leave the conscious world as it relates to YOU and come to a place of actual other worlds. This is where you can travel to the Akashic Hall of Records and go to the place where souls live before and after incarnation as a human. You can escape the confines of all things related to earth and free-fly into deep dark space.

Once you go up the few levels as I described there will be a long empty space with portals in the "roof". It doesn't look like the picture below but it sorta has that feel to it.

Follow your instinct. By now you will know a lot about astral travel and how willing things works. Will yourself to where you want to go and the portal will be the right one.

CHANNELING PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED ON
One of the portal choices can be "The Other Side" or "Heaven" or whatever you want to call it. It's a beautiful place, which most people experience differently. I see lush green fields and always show up next a walkway with a bridge going over a small but full river. There are "Archetypes" here who can guide you. The inhabitants may show up as pure white wisps (people who have never incarnated), off white wisps (people who have incarnated), or as roughly 30-something year old healthy people. They can show up any way they like.

If you wish to search for a person here, to channel him or her, just will it, speak it outloud, or ask an archetype. You may also choose to view the Akashic Hall of Records which can teach A TON about most anything, but especially about your past and future lives and choices of people you were or could have been.

I left this section purposefully vague because everyone sees and experiences astral a little differently. Don't be surprised or alarmed if it's only sorta similar to what I wrote. Long as you're doing it, that's what matters, trust yourself.

That's it for now.

Next step: Finding ET

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
thank you Huggiesunrise and Tayesin. I agree on both posts and good info to have out there! I like how so many people on this thread have offered positive advice and help!

Tayesin, I have known the terms as:
trance channeling - where some entity enters your body or astral body and the channel is basically asleep or unaware, maybe 90+% precent OBE.
channeling - a communication where there is an astral connection between two beings.

I alude to the trance channeling idea in the OP due to the teaching process of helping people astral travel in order to find the people or beings to channel with.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Last section of the guide

CHANNELING EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS (or Agarthans of inner Earth)

If you have accomplished some of the other things in this guide this next step shouldn't be difficult!

As you develop your mind's eye and practice with channeling more often, you will notice that it's easier and easier to get into channeling and/or astral travel mode.

The next step to consider for training your mind in this way is to develop a split focus. Be able to do some mundane task while picturing the spinning balls or whatever in the background. You'll be able to eventually carry on a conversation or something equally engaging and be doing something with a different part of your mind at the same time. This comes in really handy for healers, because you are looking at a person's body or listening to them, while having a mental map of their energy flow. (this can also allow telekinesis if you develop other aspects of "reality" awareness)

As you continue to develop this split ability, and practice astral travel and channeling, you'll find you can tap into higher realms WHILE actively doing your day-to-day human stuff. This is precisely how I first encountered channeling ETs. I was laying on a hammock in the backyard and saw what looked like a large satelite traveling across the sky - although it looked lower and a little different than others I'd seen. The thought randomly crossed my mind to try to send a thought to it so I did, and the thing lit up with a bright flash of white!! Blew me away! I was paying attention to the "real world" while sending telepathically to this moving dot - two mind sections active at the same time.

I'd known for a long time I could sense various types of consciousness and people's auras in my mind's eye without visually seeing the person; maybe someone on the phone or someone behind me in a line. As you develop your mental mapping, your mind's eye, it becomes second nature to have that screen always active. If you do the steps in this guide you will become psychic and have subtle abilities for reading various aspects of life.

I thought about contacting extra-terrestrials: If I can tap into the energy of someone a few thousand miles away, why not tap into the sky and scan for life/consciousness. turns out it was easy as could be! The first time I tried to open up to "see" the sky I felt three different spots of consciousness out there in ships/ET craft. Right this minute (I just scanned) there are literally hundreds of spots of consciousness out there. The last several months has seen an unbelievable influx of ETVs (extra terrestrial vehicles).

Channeling Agarthans is the same type of thing - just scan downward! You may also wish to contact some of the Agarthans in my blog.

FINAL NOTE
In the OP I gave the example of channeling via astral travel or going Out of Body... this IS NOT necessary! It is a training tool to build the aspects of your mind but only as necessary first steps. Once you're able to tap into a being, there is truly no need to leave your body to do so. The only time I actually do astral travel in association with this is if I'm channeling someone who has passed on and want to be really sure I'm getting the right person, at which time I travel to that dimension and reach out to them as I described in the named section above.

Channeling without going OBE is safer and easier and also allows you to type or write or speak while doing it if you want to have record of it.

It's important to have a mentor through your time learning channeling and astral travel. Make sure you find a paranormal website or be able to know someone who does it and speak with him or her in real life. That being said, feel free to ask ANY question of me that comes to mind and I'll try to address it - use my blog (link in the OP) or my ATS messenger.

I wish you good luck and easy communication!

edit on 17-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I alude to the trance channeling idea in the OP due to the teaching process of helping people astral travel in order to find the people or beings to channel with.

Thanks.

I don't intend to sound as if opposing your offering, as many people are more interested in journeying the astral than working on their own growth to awakening. But if we show people how to reach the real Teacher Within then they will grow in leaps and bounds, whereas many will believe themselves awakening while only playing in the very limited astral realms.

No offence intended friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

yup, I agree. there was no offence taken - always good to take the time to clarify and share. Peace to you too, my friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have bin channeling for 25 years, it vary easy to do.

It's not dangerous by any means, for you always maintain control of the being you are channeling.

There are clear steps as to what benevolent beings you can let through.

It all comes down to your own personal frequency, this sets the level as to what benevolent beings comes through.

There is a scale like the piano as your frequency rises with practice so do the benevolent beings that want to channel through you.

There is one think you can not always trust what the benevolent beings say for they can be as crafty as a used car sales man can be.

That is where you higher self comes in that is your filter and your who keeps you safe. You need to have a strong relationship with you higher self that is the key to all of this, your higher self controls all of what goes on.

There is a lot more more than you can imagine of what is out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
There is a scale like the piano as your frequency rises with practice so do the benevolent beings that want to channel through you.

I like this! seems to match up with my experience as well, although I hadn't recognized it as due to vibration more than personal choice.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

CHANNELING PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED ON Reaching this group will require astral travel or Out of Body experience (OBE) until you are proficient in channeling.

Sorry Thermo, I love your thread and it's great seeing the knowledge shared to encourage more people to use the abilities that we all posses.

However with respect to the above I have to disagree a little.

Although what you say here gives two options this is a little misleading. We are all different regarding our spiritual and psychic abilities and the way that we can use them can be as equally varied.
In order to channel with those who have passed you say that to reach this group will require Astral Travel or OBE. Whilst these are indeed two methods that can work for some people, they are not by far the only methods employed to channel in this area.

I myself am a Psychic Medium and I regularly use my abilities in front of many people on a regular basis with no renumeration whatsoever. I frequently channel and have done so for over 35 years.

It is important for people to understand that this is not an exact science by any means and following a set of hard rules for some will only lead to frustration and failure as what works for one may well not work for 3 others.

The ability to open ones mind and to selectively absorb is the most basic starting point. To be able to percieve and decipher the information received can indeed be natural for some individuals that doesn't require any Astral Travel or OBE experience.

I just think it's important to remind people that these arn't the only ways to Channel with those who have passed.

Great thread otherwise and I hope you don't mind my input.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

I completely agree with you - thanks for sharing!

I actually mention a few times, even in the quote you used, that it is not the only way, especially after becoming proficient in channeling. Nonetheless, always good to remind people to follow their instinct and do what is natural for them!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What a GREAT thread.

I've been through three channeling sessions in my life, and in two of them I was told I have this abilitiy as well. I'm still not ready yet but hopefully in the future.

I'm constantly following GFoL channeling, using Komusoran Youtube channel (I'm sure you know it
).

Any predictions on when they're coming?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you so very much for your information. I love books by Dolores Cannon and Barbara Marciniak, channelings that I resonate with. Some channelings do nothing for me. I guess that's how we determine what is useful to us. I love the stalagtite analogy...it is brilliant. Maybe I can hone some skills thanks to your instruction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join