It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, texts of Brazil school shooter show anger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

RIO DE JANEIRO – Videos, photos and written documents left by the man who shot to death 12 public school students were released Friday, and reveal an angry, delusional character whose rambling messages parallel in part those left by the Virginia Tech student who killed 32 people in 2007. Wellington Oliveira, 23, killed himself after carrying out the April 7 massacre in the Rio de Janeiro school he attended as a child. The country was shocked by the magnitude of the killing; there had never been a school shooting like this in Brazil. But the young man's own words released Friday did little to help the country come to terms with his actions.

Article source
This is a terrible event that I believe we should look past the mistakes of people; as terrible they are and find peace. I hate hearing of this news. It's sad. G-d bless the victims.
Pictures of the shooting and chaos

edit on 15-4-2011 by FeraVerto because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by FeraVerto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Do you have a source?
I'd like to see if it went into his 'ramblings' a little bit more, just out of curiosity.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wheres the link to the rest of the article?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

You can search Wikipedia. They have a god detailed article. They also like to an article with Time magazine. Be warned: The picture of the shooter's body is in the article.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't mean to be picky, but, your link's broken. You might want to fix that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

Thanks for the DL.
Weird link to use!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks, reading it now.

Edit: Interesting. I don't quite know why I wanted to hear his reasoning.

I don't really know what to say regarding the story though. A tragedy for sure, sad how common these are becoming in our world.
edit on 15-4-2011 by xxsomexpersonxx because: Added things.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This case have been followed on this thread since it happened, maybe you can find more information there.

top topics

join