It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I start sounding more manly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I understand where you're coming from. It is great finding sunshine through the rain to say.
Laugh at yourself!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Smoke cigs, lik puseh and get high whilst drinking loads of whisky. if all fails, well # u may as well stick on a frock an call it a day.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Eh. Screw 'manly enough'. People over-compensating have led to a surplus of manliness already.

Work on wisdom and self-knowledge. Teach yourself useful things...and unless you're very forthcoming with clarifying the joke, cut out those prank calls. Not very mensch-y to cause relationship troubles!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

More cigarettes and coffee works for me.
Watching Chuck Norris flicks couldn't hurt either.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well maybe one cig cannot hurt me or cheap cigar. I do not waste money so I'll weigh my options. Maybe more exercise will work. Lessons from Chuck Norris will also help me!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I doubt theres much you can do, you just gotta be ok with who you are its genetics or something. But if you really feel you must then male hormones will work, thats what they give transgender women to deepen there voice from what ive seen on discovery id channell seems to work well.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
By not wearing underwear,your testicles will eventually pull your vocal cords down somewhat,thereby naturally deepening your voice,good luck.

or you could just pull them
faster be a bit

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

FeraVerto you don't have to change. Come on! Be proud of who you are. Mother Nature don't make no junk. Leave you voice alone, just change your telephone greeting. "Alex speaking, may I help you?" soon as you pick up the phone. If people can't catch on that Alex is a boys name just lie and use a ridiculously manly name like Max, Bruno or Rocky.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join