It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Carefull & Use 112 on your cell phone~!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's funny! I posted on the first page that it was a HOAX. (Thanks BrokenCircles for stealing the cred - spyder550 spotted it first.)

But its totally beyond me how everyone is flagging it.

Here's my take on it - The same people thanking the poster for so called "Wise advice" are probably the same people who thought it was possible that the 6year old girl that was searched by the TSA recently WAS a possible terrorist!!!

Lets get serious.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtanic

Very first thing I did was check snopes. I do this with all e-mails of this nature. I expect this from my elderly grandmother, who thinks the internet is limited to e-mail and urls shown on fox news, but on a web site whose motto is Deny Ignorance?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
I am in a smal town in Oklahoma and at my grandma's senior center they gave out a paper warning about the same thing.

thx you for this ~!!

Star~!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Komodo

I've seen very similar tactics in the outback of Australia, mainly Western Australia. When i was over visiting my Aunty and driving between Perth and Port Headland there were similar tactics used by Aboriginals (indigenous Australians). In this case many people had been driving at night or through the day and either hit something or saw a body laying on the road. They would stop to get out and see if everything was ok only to be ambushed and in some cases killed not only for their belongings but because many indigenous Australian's have a strong hatred for settlers or immigrants.

Even the police would say to not stop and continue on to the next town / police station and advise them of what had happened.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

Star~!! Thx you Havick~! Agreed and I know if gangs or those people that are territorial will think of ANYTHING to gain the upper hand~!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
That'll be the day when I'm scared in my own home....

Learn to use a pistol and get a compact or something.... You should never be in fear of someone at your door.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

it's not about being in your home .. it's about being in your car, kinda same deal except HUGE difference is, there is a unmarked car behind you with a flashing blue light, I think I would keep traveling till I got a call through or 2 more cops come along side me and tell me to pull over..

Just today, I saw a post on redit that some kids thru a rock through a window for spite and smashed a brand new laptop.. yea.. there are ppl out there do this # out of ....spite and especially to women.. they feed on their emotions..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Komodo

Now here is a post and thread I can feel good about star and flagging. Well done. It's sad that the world has degenerated into a cesspool of crime, and it's even sadder still that the evil prey on the kind.

totally agree ~!! thx i'm sick and freaking tired of crap like this happening, God help the person(s) that want to do this to my family....
they don't have enough friends or family to stop my onslaught.. just like Rambo..it's not about revenge either.. it's about the balance of justice ..

They drew first blood..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coder22
MODS please move to the hoax thread.

This hoax has been doing the rounds all over the world. Please folks, a simple google search will have told you this. google = baby seat gang = hoax

www.hoax-slayer.com...

Don't believe everything you read. I also can't believe I'm the first to report this here on ATS that it's a hoax. C'mon guys....

Just goes to show that 37 people will blindly flag something if it scares them huh, I suppose that is the point of fear-mongering.
edit on 15-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

NO~!! it's NOT a hoax~!!! If you would have READ the first 2 pages of the thread you KNOW this is and CAN be a read tactic.. READ THE THREAD~!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you for this information. The tactics they are using is playing with the human psychy in a deep way. I will most definately pass this information on. peace

Your Welcome~! Agreed, keep your head on swivel, use the cell phone when you need and back it up with a tire iron~!
)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Advice cannot be hoaxed. Advice is just that. It is advice.

Wow~! yes.. thx you for reading between the lines~!! I can't really add to this since it's 100% correct, it's advice & wisdom; he who is prudent foresees the dangers and avoids it at all costs..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

Very first thing I did was check snopes. I do this with all e-mails of this nature. I expect this from my elderly grandmother, who thinks the internet is limited to e-mail and urls shown on fox news, but on a web site whose motto is Deny Ignorance?

Really?~! You did check Snoops?? Cuz' I did and you know what, I didn't find the EXACT match, wanna know why, cuz it's advice..

2nd thing is .. did you happen to read the post the other day that a woman got raped in a 'deserted' part of Denver Airport while others looked on till 2 employees intervened?????

You still think THAT is a hoax ??

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
To All ATS members, far & wide.. .

Just wanted to thank you guys for posting up on here, it seriously helps us here to get a good grasp on what exactly is happening around the world in regards to relevant stories such as yours~! I put this Thread up because I REALLY rather NOT hear about this happening to anyone that I'm associated with on ATS or abroad~!

Deep thanks, and plz stay safe~!! Thank you so much~!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by calstorm

Really?~! You did check Snoops?? Cuz' I did and you know what, I didn't find the EXACT match, wanna know why, cuz it's advice..

2nd thing is .. did you happen to read the post the other day that a woman got raped in a 'deserted' part of Denver Airport while others looked on till 2 employees intervened?????

You still think THAT is a hoax ??

I thought I added the snopes links, I guess not, so here they are.
snopes
snopes

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtanic
It's funny! I posted on the first page that it was a HOAX. (Thanks BrokenCircles for stealing the cred - spyder550 spotted it first.)
I have no clue what you are talking about, but 1st of all, if you are going to accuse me of something, at least try to have the decency to reply directly to me so that I can become aware of your false accusations. I don't agree with you, so how could I have stolen the credit? It's impossible.

Originally posted by Ashtanic
But its totally beyond me how everyone is flagging it.
Here's my take on it - The same people thanking the poster for so called "Wise advice" are probably the same people who thought it was possible that the 6year old girl that was searched by the TSA recently WAS a possible terrorist!!!
Lets get serious.
Now here is my take on it- I didn't say thank you. I also did not flag it, but that's really none of your business anyways. I never used the word 'Wise.' I simply said it was advice. I have no idea what makes you think that this possible scenario has anything at all to do with TSA.

Let's get serious? Which part of your comment is the serious part? Is it the wild assumptions? Is it the false accusations directed at me? Is it the illogical comparison?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join