It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that We Should Step Up to the Plate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dear Being,

I AM but a humble One, as many of the discarded Humans energy in Our Human money economy. The "drains on society."

When I know, through close proximity to the development of the science of electrogravitics, that some Humans, and HIGH probability what We call "ET's," have been aware of Overunity since BEFORE nuclear energy extraction proliferated on Our planet.

I'm seeing what's coming with that string of nuclear plants down the backbone of the New Madrid faultline...

No MSM asking the right question, Hey. Why IS access to HAARP data no longer there?

It, not HAARP so why bother? Heh. Do it just to gloriously prove the world it's all cool.

Point is, Humans should step up to the plate. We, in Our part, know of this truth, and some are lucky enough to have resources to work with in proving it, that We COULD have avoided this PLANETARY ugliness (Fukushima and future events) IF the TRUTH had prevailed with no secrecy!.

My father painted a picture to me of the world I would be growing up in that differs so radically from what I got and from thence I draw My fury. The floating cars and houses and hospitalities offered in cities in the sky where energy flowed freely. Where abundance flowed.

One night Dad woke Me up and explained to Me that this "electrogravitics" - a word I had learned to say at about 1 1/2 and a word I heard often from Him to explain what would make all this happen - was "secret, for now." And all my life I have been waiting for it NOT to be secret, even though I did forget for a long while, the word and the science.

The fact that We now have a planetary crisis that is compounded by gillions through SOMEONE's choice to extract ENERGY from this so INSANE source - when You KNOW there are BETTER ways and SO MUCH MORE.... Oh, FURY I have, indeed.

So... If We Humans needed a solution I looked for one. Knowing what I know I looked at economics, being lucky to have been pushed into banking as my "career" in some form - handling money, processing reports, creating reports, accounting for things, managing staff, beginning back in the "old days" when the very first and very limited computer screens were first installed. Now the money customer is very well watched.

Anyway, I did My best, putting things all together to come up with a solution for Our planet and I hope it is not too late. I offer it once more to all to consider. Please read and consider.

The foundational piece (read first) is called The End of Entropy, and the structural piece is called The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - both linked in my sig.

"Do the 'Digm!" - any who "get" it, I suppose... [smile]

My Heart bleeds for all who are now and will suffer for this choice, for Comfort of All Consciousness is the goal, and the nuclear proliferation COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. It's so insane.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please keep this alive. Eventually others will see...............
what a wonderful world it could be

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Thank you. It is in every plan that I do so. [smile]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d5319f905a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Electrogravitics

Electrogravitics is a hypothesis advanced by Thomas Townsend Brown and Brown's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect, the term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley,[2] Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found. Recently, some investigation has begun in electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magnetohydrodynamics, but these do not seem a priori to be related to Brown's "electrogravitics" .

Who is Thomas Townsend Brown

In 1955, Brown went to England, and then France where he worked for La Société Nationale de Construction Aéronautique du Sud Ouest (SNCASO) on secret research called Projet Montgolfier,[1] a study of the Biefeld-Brown effect. In 1956, the aviation trade publication Interavia reported that Brown had made substantial progress in anti-gravity or electro-gravitic propulsion research. Top U.S. aerospace companies had also become involved in such research (see United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)) which may have become a classified subject by 1957. Others contend Brown's research simply reached a dead end and lost support. Though the effect he discovered has been proven to exist by many others, Brown's work was controversial because others and even he himself believed that this effect could explain the existence and operation of unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

You know whats funny about T.T. Brown? Many will try to discredit his work and research. Meanwhile he still holds patents which are Classified and restricted. Always good to see somebody else posting on his work and possible present day applications.
edit on 14-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: spelling. Note to self more coffee.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have just put up an article on HAARP on my website www.kwakakev.com...

From what I understand about electrogravitics it does require a very high voltage to start getting some interactions, but they are there. Starting to research on the free energy area now, heaps of goodies out there and with just a few simple tricks there is a lot of power just sitting there in the waiting. It sounds like the Rossi cold fusion is still on track and there are a lot of people getting into many different areas of it. The suppression agenda still sounds like it is in play, but weakening so keep a heads up for anyone in the game.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks, Slayer. Indeed, that was the tech my father - an electrical engineer out of CalTech - was working on for one of the top government contractors in the 1950's.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Oooo. Nice info on HAARP, kev! Thanks for that link.

What they had 50+ years ago required lots of voltage - but the amount was dependent on materials used. I can imagine that in 50 years they've managed to get some very efficient materials...

Just thinkin'.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are right about new materials. I just found and interesting study involving short wave radio and quartz crystals www.theorionproject.org... .

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
'We've all been taught that this doesn't happen' michigantoday.umich.edu...
A dramatic and surprising magnetic effect of light discovered by University of Michigan researchers could lead to solar power without traditional semiconductor-based solar cells.

something I came across recently ...peace

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Couple things for your research

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your website... you mention Shumann Resonance...

The NAVY has always used that to set it's clocks. Since 1980 something happened that has changed the steady frequency and it is somehow related to time. Days are now only 16 hours long and may be dropping, though our clocks still record 24 hours. The only reason we can be aware of this is that part of us exists outside of time. I don't have time to get the details right now but I am sure you will find many references to this loss of time if you seek with the right terms.

There are rumors that the Philadelphia experiment (or something like it
) had something to do with it.

I'll drop in later and see what you dig up

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When you first mentioned time speeding up, that is a bit much to swallow. But thinking about I have noticed the days do seam shorter. At first I though this was standard because it is very common for a lot of older people to say this. Thought it has something to do with our brain slowing down and so our perception slows down, hence time appears to go faster. As a simple experiment I tried counting of seconds to compare it with the rate I use to do it when I was a lot younger. I have noticed an increased speed in counting of seconds with a 1/3 faster or your stated loss of 8 hours in a day since 1980 pretty close. Out of all the things that could freak someone out this is a doosie.

I have come across some time stuff going on with the Philadelphia experiment, Montauk project has some in it as well as the Anderson Institute. Then there is all this ascension stuff that sounds like getting killed and entering 3D time. This is going to take a bit more research.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you the2ofusr1, zorgon and kwakakev. I'm sorry I missed this input when it was given. It's odd... Like I feel it speeding up in my bones, and yet time seems to be slowing down...er...at the same time.

I'm unsure whether this is a good thing or not.

top topics

join