It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three is going to be a Holy War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is how the war begins, this is how the war begins, this is how the war begins. Not over technology, resources or politics, but over religious ideologies. World War three will be the Muslims versus everyone else.

Stage one:

It begins in Israel (big surprise there right?). The Dome of the Rock is the mosque that is a very holy place in the Islamic religion that is located in Israel on top of the temple mount. Inside the Dome of the Rock is the The Foundation Stone or Rock of Moriah which the Sunni Muslims believe is the spot at which Mohammed ascended up to Heaven and basically the spot that Islam was created.

Nearly all Jews living in Israel believe that their most revered religious location is located underneath the temple mount called the "Holy of Holies" that the Arc of the Covenant was kept in back when King Solomon's temple stood at what they believe is directly underneath the Dome of the Rock mosque and directly underneath the foundation stone.

The closest that most Jews can get to their most revered religious location is a wall that exists near the temple mount called the Western Wall or Wailing Wall. There has been an increased desire to expand the amount of wall that Jews can pray at that runs directly underneath the temple mount and the Dome of the Rock and the Muslims are furious. They do not allow any Jews to step foot or to pray on the Dome of the Rock. It is controlled by an organization that is based in Jordan.

I am not sure of the exact chain of events but it is either a new archeological find of GREAT significance to the Jews that causes them to start renewed digging and searching for relics or a relic directly underneath the Dome of the rock or it will be fictional archaeological evidence used in order to dig under the dome of the rock. This will lead to a battle for the temple mount itself. Much like the way that Israel refuses to stop land expansion into Palestine and continues to create new construction of settlements, there is going to be a need for more of Solomon's temple to be revealed.

Eventually the Dome of the Rock will be damaged badly from a false flag operation. Possibility claiming that Palestine accidentally destroyed it with inadvertent rocket/missile/mortar fire or from a direct attack and claiming that it was Islamic terrorists who destroyed it or the Jews will simply decide that they want to share it and they deserve to be allowed to pray there as well at their holiest spot and will occupy it through force which will lead to it becoming a military target. Eventually the Dome of the Rock will be Destroyed. This will cause retaliation and the entire Temple mount will be completely leveled once the Dome of the Rock is destroyed.

Stage two:

The entire religion of Islam is dependent on facing Mecca and praying in the direction of the black stone that is embedded in the Kabba. The lifelong goal of every Muslim is to make the hajj, a pilgrimage to Mecca and walk seven times around the Kaaba in a Anti-Clockwise direction.

This will be targeted by Israel or if Israel is destroyed by this point will be targeted by the United States or another world power (there are plenty to choose from). The Kabba will be vaporized but no one will claim responsibility for the attack. The Muslims of the world will be beyond outraged and will have no one group to direct their anger and frustrations towards. Once the Kabba is gone every Muslim who has never made the pilgrimage will immediately go into Martyr mode and kill as many Non-Muslims as possible. The rest of the Muslims will soon follow suit.

This is how the war begins.........

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
the "War" started long long ago,

We are just catching on and making it happen.

baka.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No it's not. The war is gonna be over something someone else has that the attacking force wants because they don't know how to do it peacefully.

Solution to the problem?
Lol, I wish

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

War is inevitable if we continue on the same path.

The "holy war" has been going on probably longer than even religious folk are willing to admit and shows no signs of slowing down. It's perhaps even becoming more divided. Division is a good distraction.

It won't be the same kind of war though. It'll be the information war and winning the minds of the new generation into continuing the status quo of their parents bad decisions. I don't think they will win in the end, but either way there's going to be massive conflict.

I certainly hope that by some stroke of luck it doesn't at all happen and we just all realize how awesome everybody is and destroy all the weapons; (2012 anybody?
) but I understand thats not the most realistic scenario.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The early beginning was 9/11 (but may even go as far back as the founding of Israel) for WW3, but unlike Hitler's tactics where he tried to Blitzkrieg the nations of the world to conquer them, this new war is trickling more slowly. It has been a decade almost for example since 9/11, while WW2 only lasted a few years. I'm looking at WW2 because I feel that was the first attempt, or at least a test run of sorts. I'm not ruling out your Holy War theory, that may very well happen because targeting the holy cites of Islam will excite enormous rage, and not just from Muslims. I'd be pissed myself and I'm sure anyone with a heart would be too. That would be the official declaration of WW3.

I'm just thinking, 20-30 years from now, how will we look at this in history, assuming we survive (lol). We could probably trace it back to the first time the west stepped foot in the Middle East.
edit on 14/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

Also need to keep in mind that Holy Wars have been going on since the time of Moses. The last major holy war was the Crusades, while the founding of Israel was a somewhat more minor one (but only because it didn't last nearly as long as the Crusades). They seem to be using Christians to get at the Holy Land (Jerusalem) which is why I don't trust the Vatican. The Pope was the one who made the call to arms for Christians to return to the holy land and it started the Crusades. But now we see that they had some ulterior motives when they went there if you look at the secret actions of the Knights Templar (I think it was them) among other groups. Rather than seeking pilgrimage to Jerusalem, someone wishes to claim it instead. Greed and hidden agendas abound.
edit on 14/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

War is inevitable if we continue on the same path.

The "holy war" has been going on probably longer than even religious folk are willing to admit and shows no signs of slowing down. It's perhaps even becoming more divided. Division is a good distraction.

It won't be the same kind of war though. It'll be the information war and winning the minds of the new generation into continuing the status quo of their parents bad decisions. I don't think they will win in the end, but either way there's going to be massive conflict.

I certainly hope that by some stroke of luck it doesn't at all happen and we just all realize how awesome everybody is and destroy all the weapons; (2012 anybody?
) but I understand thats not the most realistic scenario.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

You fail to mention how this becomes world war 3. I've seen nothing in your post that leads to other nations getting involved at all. Perhaps you should have the title changed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

you said it before i had a chance to...every war in worlds history has had some sort of religous belief or a nut like hitler behind it...all based around one religion or the other and the fifference you already pointed oujt

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I think you meant to hit reply to my post but accidentally quoted the mod instead.

Every Muslim nation that you can think of will join forces to kill the infidels. It will be one gigantic army of martyrs. They will all shave their heads, men and women, as a sign of solidarity and recognition of what they are about to sacrifice.

Qatar, Kosovo, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, UAE, Libya, Kuwait etc. etc. not to mention the huge numbers of Muslims living in other countries throughout the world.

This is a holy war, not a war over territory or boundaries. It is not about gaining anything, but about extermination. It will be a war that was no end and no peace except through a MASSIVE MASSIVE reduction in the population. It is estimated that there are nearly 2 billion Muslims on the Planet Earth. Once the Kabba has been destroyed, not necessarily the city of Mecca but the religious significance inside the city then all of the Worlds Muslims will kill as many infidels as possible.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yea i agree a Jihad will happen but the world will have the stockmarket crash first.
That could make it possible that Western armies could lose half there manpower overnight???
That would even things up,considering that Europe and the UK are already being invaded,but peacefully.

top topics

join