It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas and the use of ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
would Hamas use Bio, Chem, or dirty bomb in Israel? do they have the know how or the funding ? We do know they make cheep missiles, and there has been more than on time Israel thought "gas" was used.
If they do how will the rest of mid east act ?
Will it be the end of Israel or the beginning of WW3? Would Israel use the Nuke so close as to drop it on it's own land? say the Golan heights, or the west bank.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Judging by Israel's history, Israel would bomb its own people or its allies' people and blame it on Hamas in order to blow them to bits.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Strangely enough, I don't believe Hamas would use such weapons as it knows thats the END GAME for them.

Hizbollah? Chemical possibily, as I know Syria (and Iran) has both chemical and biological weapons in their cache.

If Hizbollah, Iran or Syria ever used these weapons on Israel......END GAME, they will be wiped off the face of the planet by Israel.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

ok blow them to bits with what a nuke or conventional? i say if the attack was bad enough nuke would be used.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

ah but lest say they could do it with out it being linked to them . Then would this be more of a game changer.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Like I said, I know Syria and Iran do have chemical and biological weapons (WMD), and to my knowledge some of those weapons arrived in route from Iraq through weapons smugglers during the 2nd Gulf War. So don't tell me Saddam did'nt have WMD, he DID!

Hizbollah, I would'nt put it past them that they have afew chemical weapons.

To my knowledge, Hamas does'nt have any in their weapons cache however I'm wondering just how much of Ghaddafi's chemical weapons were smuggled out of Libya by the rebels and are still in route via the Sudan. It's possible at some point Hamas will get their hands on afew but won't use them lightly because they know thats the end of Gaza.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

MMMhm so if you could provide proof rather than just words please as just trusting folks has gotten the US into a few wars.
I am floored to know that this many nations trust you enough with sensetive info on their wmd's to let you have personally see them.
We all know something.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Proof? Most knowledgeable people KNOW already Syria and Iran have WMD: chemical AND biological weapons........

Iran and Iraq used them on each other during their war AND they both used them on the Kurds. That piece of information is OPEN to all on the net and easily obtained via google....just click on to images and you'll see the damage!!!

As for Syria, they have BOTH chemical and biological, Libya has chemical but not sure about biological.

Even a 5 year old can find that information easily on the net. How old are you?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes during the 10 year war iran and iraq traded blows with all sorts of goodies.
However when the US cav rode in there were no wmd's.
Even the guy who told the US there were wmd's later on came out and said,
"Sorry i lied"!
That can be found online as well.
As for other countries and their weapons stockpiles again i will ask you, have you personally seen them?
You speak as if you know beyond the shadow of a doubt, but here we require proof before we believe.
Why do you ask about my age? is my spelling bad?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Are you aware of what weapons of mass destruction are?????????????????????????

Let me educate you...........

Chemical / Biological / Nuclear

Got it???

Now which part of that don't you understand?

Are you even aware who the Kurdish people are or do I have to educate you AGAIN?

Saddam DID have WMD - they consisted of both chemical and biological weapons. They were used on Iran. They were used on the Kurds. They were used on Saddam's political opponents. They were used on the Shi'ites.

OK?

The ignoramous of people assume WMD only consist of nuclear weapons.

Jeezes, learn something will you!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ok now i'm educated, now where is the proof that there were weapons in iraq when the US invaded?
Where is proof of these other countries weapons?
You still have not furnished proof.
You speak as if there is proof.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

This should keep you busy:

SYRIA's chemical and biological weapons:

www.aina.org...

books.google.com.au...?&source=bl&ots=bEmECAILlb&sig=XzhByk98 zefNUS7e1rAHbpIjMGk&hl=en&ei=e5SmTfnEJcGugQeW3ZH0BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=syria%20has%20chemical%20and%20 biological%20weapons%3F&f=false

israelmatzav.blogspot.com...

www.endoftheworld.net...

HIZBOLLAH'S chemical weapons:

www.thetrumpet.com...

www.aina.org...

Now go do your own homework......you are LAZY and oh so blatantly ignorant on weaponry among Arab nations.

top topics

join