It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if WW3 Began?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
1. Who or how would it have started?

2. What countries would remain allies and who would fight who?

3. Just how devasting would a WW3 be? (Nukes, Bio Weapons, Etc worst case scenario you can think of where we as a race live)

4. Once war was declared what would you do? (Build a bunker, Stock food supplies, Etc)

5. Would you volunteer for the war? If a draft was in effect would you run and hide?

Man I love this topic WW3 makes me think a lot. Well have fun answering these I will check back when I wake up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm Bored, I'll feed your thread buddy

Originally posted by ExCloud
1. Who or how would it have started?

USA becomes massively corrupted at a high level and initiates a pre-emptive strike against some country like China, or Iran or North Korea to which the World Community doesn't support or agree with

2. What countries would remain allies and who would fight who?

Rest of the World vs USA, though most countries would take a defensive territorial stance and let the two big boys fight it out.

3. Just how devasting would a WW3 be? (Nukes, Bio Weapons, Etc worst case scenario you can think of where we as a race live)

It would be more devastating economically more than anything, I think the weaponry would remain highly tactical though and not so destructive, unless you are talking about Ionosphere nukes and EMP shockwaves, those are pretty devastating but not in the sense they kill lots of people. Humans are still a resource of the planet, you don't want to go around destroying that haphazardly.

4. Once war was declared what would you do? (Build a bunker, Stock food supplies, Etc)

Probably adjust my eating habits to consume food that is more readily available.

5. Would you volunteer for the war? If a draft was in effect would you run and hide?

Never. I would rather die than willingly harm others.

Man I love this topic WW3 makes me think a lot. Well have fun answering these I will check back when I wake up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is a new forum but please remember the guideline that appears at the top of each thread in this forum...

World War Three: This forum is reserved for discussion of the powder-keg type atmosphere surrounding the events in the Middle-East, Africa, and Asia; and the geopolitical influences on the uprisings happening there, which combined appear to be the core beginning of World War Three

Closed.

new topics

join