It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III = Nuclear War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I guess I will get this forum kickstarted.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

I think it is pretty obvious to anyone that if WWIII were to happen the major fear would be whether or not countries would reach a point of utilizing their nuclear capabilities and causing MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction).

BUT, we know this as if it were general knowledge. So in a way wouldn't that assure that no country would actually ever threaten the use of nukes? Just because a country has a weapon does that automatically mean that they will use it?

I personally would hope that whomever is in power at the time of World War III would create a mutual agreement that nuclear arms could never be considered into use.

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think after Chernobyl all countries realized that nuclear war was not a viable option for anyone because there would be an end to all life.

doh. just seen you double posted.
edit on 13-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Let's put this topic in some sort of context.

The source I am aware of concerning a planned third world war is Brian Desborough, a British researcher and writer.

Desborough is an interesting character. Our friends at bibliotecapleyades.net have a huge page devoted to quotes from his book They Cast No Shadows.

The British Museum has archival correspondence which passed between the 19th century Illuminists Giuseppe Mazzini and Albert Pike. The letters discussed Illuminati plans for three World Wars. The first World War was for the dismantling of the German Empire and the creation of the Soviet regime. The intent of WW II was the collapse of the British Empire and the creation of a Jewish homeland. Both wars occurred exactly as intended.

The scenario for WW III calls for a nuclear war in the Middle East in which all major nations take sides, thus eventually escalating it to a global affair, after which China becomes the major global super power and the human survivors become so disenchanted with existing religions that they readily embrace a new Luciferic religion which currently is being planned at a retreat in Crestone County, Colorado.

Full page here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So this is some background on WW3 as a part of a criminal strategic plan to subjugate the entire planet.

I personally think it's a little out of line to start in with: "So, do you think WW III will go nuclear?" like it's a foregone conclusion. I would hope at least some posts, maybe even whole threads might be devoted to how such a thing might be prevented. I don't know about you, but I'd rather remember this lifetime as one spent trying to prevent another world war from occurring, not one devoted to figuring out how to survive (or failing to) after it had happened.

The above quote is interesting and gives some history. But there is a lot said about this subject by various persons on the web.

I recently heard an interview (Project Camelot - Geoff Faulkner, I'm pretty sure) where a guy had a dream (premonition) about it where a bunch of nuclear missiles fired from China detonate over China because of an anti-missile space weapon, thereby wiping out most of China and seriously contaminating the atmosphere.

Wow - sounds like fun.

There is also mention of this in Bill Ryan's interview with "Charles."

I am sure you can find many more, particularly if you include prophecies.

So right there you have an outline for several threads or sub-topics:

1) Data on the secret plans.
2) Ways to prevent it.
3) Data about it from paranormal experiences.
4) Data about it in terms of prophecy or perhaps ET sources.

I personally hope that 2) gets the most attention.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the first thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join