It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS threads will fall into slumber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This new game will cause the amount of new threads produced to drop starting now untill its unlocked. So this kind of sucks for me. Guess I will be reading a new book...

Its my guess the threads will be unlocked by a new thread... Or you may see that as my attempt to force you to keep me entertained...
edit on 12-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
*Crickets* Come again...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

if were all boring why are u still here il give you entertainment nirvana, death every where

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OP your a ^&%&*%*&^%&%&^%&^%&^%@#^%@&#%&^@ @#%&@^%#&

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Did I say anyone was boring? What will be boring will be looking up recent posts to find 4000 wrong attempts at unlocking new threads.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What game? Unlock what? Who? When? And most important Why?

Please elaborate

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Did I say anyone was boring? What will be boring will be looking up recent posts to find 4000 wrong attempts at unlocking new threads.

Glad to see someone on ATS is still thinking straight.

This game is a textbook distraction technique, while most ATSers are trying to figure this out, I'm thinking some BIG news will slip under the rug.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

Originally posted by 5StarOracle

Glad to see someone on ATS is still thinking straight.

This game is a textbook distraction technique, while most ATSers are trying to figure this out, I'm thinking some BIG news will slip under the rug.

Earthquake, earthquake, earthquake...that Mitchel Coombes kid is probably dead on.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

But didn't he say he would give an 11 hour warning? I might be mistaken but I thought there was a big hype over him changing his facebook pic to the Wako tower yesterday, turned out to be a false alarm. Is he warning people again??? Time to get on to FB and do some digging....
edit on 4/12/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by dude69

But didn't he say he would give an 11 hour warning? I might be mistaken but I thought there was a big hype over him changing his facebook pic to the Wako tower yesterday, turned out to be a false alarm. Is he warning people again??? Time to get on to FB and do some digging....
edit on 4/12/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

No,no...all is as it was...he didn't change his pic to the combined disaster card yet!...what he posted yesterday was just the clock and he specifically said, he did it just to remind people of the number 11...

But yeah...Im guessing big earthquakes coming up the next few days.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I hate digging through facebook....

Wasn't there an article on ATS yesterday that stated a group of European scientists not only predicted the 3/11/11 quake, but are also predicting another Japan quake within the next week? All signs are definitely pointing towards more big EQs, sucks to be in SoCal right now hearing about all the quakes, we know our time is coming too.

top topics

join