It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we won't see (Roswell type) aliens anytime soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
After the recent disclosure by the FBI (see roswell note), I have been thinking a lot about why we haven't seen more of them. If we, for a moment, accept this recently released information as fact, it would explain a lot.

If the aliens at Roswell were indeed 3 feet tall, they have much to fear from us humans, and it is not likely they will contact us in the near future. To them we are huge intimidating creatures. And if they observed us for a while, they will also know that we humans have a history of violence and war. Would you mess with someone who's twice as big as yourself, and is known to be agressive and teriritorial? Let alone greedy and egoistic.

It also explains why they abduct people, in the manner that is described by so many. For instance, when we want to study a 400kg polar bear up close, we heavily sedate the beast first, mainly to prevent it from ripping us to shreds. The same goes for the aliens. Imagine waking up with a bunch of 3 ft aliens, standing around your operating table, ready to insert something foreign in to your body, or worse. I don't know about you guys 'n galls, but I would probably smack the living crap out of those critters and hold one hostage, untill they decide to take me back home before I wreck their little spaceship even more. Assuming offcourse, they haven't got some type of taser or other kind of weapon to keep me in check.

It also dawned on me that perhaps most aliens are even smaller then the one's observed at Roswell. Untill now I have allways thought of them as being the same size as we are, or even a bit taller. I never imagined them to be small. Like in that hilarious insurance commercial below.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I agree with pretty much all you said. If there are "3-feet tall beings" observing and abducting us, then that naturally would have to be their procedure. Like you said when we want to have hands-on studies on a polar bear, we sedate them. To a race that advanced we would be nothing more than violent, animals to them.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That was awesome! Loved that vid
And right you see ther're always 3 to 6 of those greys against one.
We won't be seeing the Roswell type aliens because they were not real aliens they are robots, some anyway, from what I am reading.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmm I guess you are referring to the greys being 3ft tall, but you do know many witnesses have described 6 and 7 foot aliens?

And what about the human eating reptilians?

I agree with what you say in part, yet not accurate with everything.

edit on 12-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

The title of this thread is very specific as to wich aliens I am refering to. Wouldn't you say?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Haha right you are.

Glad we got that one sorted out

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i doubt they are scared i imagine their weaponry would be enough to turn us into toast

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I totally agree that some alien beings might be smaller or even MUCH smaller than the Roswell type.

However I do not agree with you that they are afraid of us or have anything to fear. First, they are far superior to us regarding technology and (most likely) also weapons. Second, it's NOT all about physical bodies. This is just our every day world's entrainment that this would be true. These days wars are not fought person vs person. It's weapon vs weapon really!
Other beings might be strong at psychic abilities and indeed telepathy has been observed quite often in abduction scenarios. So as I am a strong believer in "mind over matter" it might very well be that even if they "look" weak regarding their bodies they are not weak at all and could easily produce a severe impact for us with their minds.
edit on 12-4-2011 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I don't think their scared of us. They are scared of our ways though, because like you said, we're violent, but they have technology on a level which we can't even comprehend, so its no way they could be scared. I think their just observing us humans.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Are you kidding me, if they didn't cheat with their technology, I could snap their arms and legs like twigs and rip their heads off with my butt cheeks.

Maybe not scared, but cautious at the least.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Funny vid - thanks....

BUT - couldn't it just as likely go the other way? What if on "their" planet no giant asteroid snuffed out THEIR dinosaurs (assuming they hatched some species similar to ours), and they continued to evolve well beyond their already 160 million years (compared to our 200k).

So - instead of tiny insectoids slamming into a sticky fly-catcher, a massive armada with 40-foot tall, intelligent, hungry, T-rex types show up?

Intriguing...

p.s. "snap their heads off with my butt cheeks" Classic...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The OP makes a lot of sense if you think about it. Abductions are conducted in exactly the same manner that we abduct animals for study.

Another thought that I had was, if these aliens are indeed around 3 - 4 feet tall, then maybe they are responsible for all of the old world stories of elves, dwarves, leprechauns, fairies, etc. Definitely something to think about.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe
reply to post by 2Faced

I totally agree that some alien beings might be smaller or even MUCH smaller than the Roswell type.

However I do not agree with you that they are afraid of us or have anything to fear. First, they are far superior to us regarding technology and (most likely) also weapons. Second, it's NOT all about physical bodies. This is just our every day world's entrainment that this would be true. These days wars are not fought person vs person. It's weapon vs weapon really!
Other beings might be strong at psychic abilities and indeed telepathy has been observed quite often in abduction scenarios. So as I am a strong believer in "mind over matter" it might very well be that even if they "look" weak regarding their bodies they are not weak at all and could easily produce a severe impact for us with their minds.
edit on 12-4-2011 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

Maybe they do have a superior technology, but that depends on what their previous experience is, and how they've evolved. It is often said that to become an advanced type of race/society, we must first grow passed our agressive way of thinking and acting. That could mean that where the "superior" aliens come from, there is no such thing as needless violence, thus eliminating the need for weapons. Being superior, does not mean they are superior in all facets of life and technology. Also, often brute force works better then intelligent reasoning, or delicate technology. Also, if I have to believe what is said about their suits being similar to pressure suits used by fighter pilots, they are, in some ways at least, physically just as inferior as we humans are.

The same goes for their claimed psychic capabilities, if there is such a thing. Who's to say they use telepathy? It could be some sort of wave that is rendering us incapable of resisting, or an advanced form of anestetics delivered in a way not known to us. At this moment, I feel that telepathy is something not yet proven to exist as such, allthough many claim to have the ability. I will change my mind about that when we start capturing polar bears by rendering them unconcious with telepathy.

The fact that there is no record of aliens contacting us humans in a normal diplomatic fashion (coming out of their obscurity and saying hello to the rest of us and perhaps sharing their technology), and the aparent fact that at least some of them are no bigger then 3 feet, leads me to believe it is fear, or at least caution, that keeps them from making proper contact.

Having said all this, it still is pure speculation (from my side at least) offcourse, for I have no proof, one way or the other. But then again, neither have you.
peace
2faced
edit on 12-4-2011 by 2Faced because: Cause I'm adicted to corrections

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
are you my doppelganger..fist the shortguy complex stuff is very similar to my wondering
rambling thought train on the subject of greys , who by all accounts do not have friends anywhere..
old italian saying ..you can judge people by thier friends...so be it that our grey freinds ,mantisis insectoids
who serve whatever agenda suits them and thier hive mentality..we are exactly the same ,and as insufferably
full of it ,,,,but the greys will be skittish to thier dying days due to our different cultural needs and prejudice
not the least of which is being king of the castle ..trust no one great thread...count me in..short guys are NEVER cool , look at Frank Sinatra...
www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Hmm I guess you are referring to the greys being 3ft tall, but you do know many witnesses have described 6 and 7 foot aliens?

And what about the human eating reptilians?

I agree with what you say in part, yet not accurate with everything.

edit on 12-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)
maybe the 3 ft tall aliens are their worker drones sent on scout missions....the sumerians detailed that the Annunaki were over 9ft tall ,now with their advance knowledge of genetics ,assuming they created us, maybe they created the greys as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I dont agree that they would fear us as we are larger and more aggressive than they are. They have so much technology thats so far ahead of us there is not much a human can do to them. Look at the earth and you will see this. Yes we fear animals like bears or lions, but do you tthink a hunter is really that scared of them when he has a rifle and pistol at hand? Im sure you could smack the hell out of the critters as you said but if they have the technology to travel here I assure you that they wont slip up and forget to apply it when they are at their most vulnerable right in front of you

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sure they might be only three feet tall but what if they come from a planet that has a much stronger gravity. I would assume that under that scenario that they would be stronger than us.

top topics

join