It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cook Inertial Propulsion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I came across this website a while ago and have been keeping a close eye on cooks work. Has anyone else heard of the CIP or any of cooks work? any views?

www.forceborne.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I visited Mr. Cooks website and I have concluded that he is a 100% global environmentalist. Mr. Cook claims that he can not obtain financial funding for his propulsion engine. He further claims that the U.S. scientific community has little interest in his endevors.
If he really has something to offer the U.S. and the rest of the world he must be able to able to that his invention to the head of our country and that is the President.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
well, he has US Patent #4238968
why not try going to private companies for funding. I am sure there could be many good uses for it here on the planet.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well he has said that Africa has shown quite an enthusiastic interest in his work. His CIP device was actually reviewed and demonstrated at Boeing, which gives a lot of credibility to cooks device.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well if his device is what he said it is then i would imagine someone or some company would show interest in it Boeing Lockheed or many other giants but well just have to wait and see.

top topics

join