It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up...Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones on Coast to Coast Monday April 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Looks like a decent show to look forward to gang. No doubt Jesse's new book will be mentioned.

Navy SEAL, wrestler, actor, governor, and bestselling author Jesse Ventura will discuss his pursuit to unveil what our government is doing behind closed doors, and how they are tricking us into giving up our civil liberties.

In the second half, radio host Alex Jones will share his commentary on various current events.

www.amazon.com...

infowars.com
edit on 10-4-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks for that! I have not checked Noory's website recently. And I'm a Streamlink subscriber, for shame!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Awesome! I love Jesse Ventura. I'll be definitely tuning in. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I'll for sure catch the first part of the show! I've been waiting for this for days!

As for the second part, meh, Alex Jones............he gets worked up a bit. Noory used to call him "The Bulldog". I don't know if he still does. I just think of AJ as "rabid dog".I might continue to listen though, if I don't have any pressing matters to attend to Tuesday morning. AJ is, if anything, entertaining.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Man what a lineup.

That should be a great show.

It will definitely give ATS some fresh material.

Thanks for the heads up !

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just bumping this for more visibility for those who may have not seen it last nite when posted.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
can this be listened to on the net as i dont live in the us

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

IHeartRadio.com

This link will let you. Search for FM News Talk 104.7 WPGB, they have it on at 1 am U.S. Eastern time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Since i can't afford the stream on the coast to coast website (i'm disabled),i sure hope someone posts this one on youtube.i'd like to hear it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

If you go to iheartradio.com and find a local station that has it you can listen for free. FM News Talk 104.7 WPGB has it at 1am eastern.

new topics

top topics

join