It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI and ESP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I went to see what the FBI had in its vault and I've read about cattle mutilation already but I wanted to talk about Extra Sensory Perception and what the FBI did about it, and what some other agencies might have.

The papers begin about a Mr. Foo who claimed he could teach the blinds to see, and read thru walls.

Right off the bat, on page 5, it is written:

As fantastic as this may appear, the actuality of extra sensory perception has long been recognized-

And the papers talk about Mr. Foo and his daughter who was doing the feat for the FBI, the Army and the CIA.
All along, they say there are hints that Mr. Foo is a complete fraud, but still, they keep on having meetings with him for some demonstration.

At some point, the FBI says that they left after a séance, but that others stayed so they could have unknown people to see what Mr. Foo was proposing. Amongst those who stayed longer was the CIA.

I see a link towards the development of Remote-Viewing by the CIA. The idea that Mr. Foo and RV are basically the same thing...

Now, why, IF the man is a fraud do they keep on having him do demonstrations for high ranking officials?
The FBI is blunt in his papers; to have at their disposal such a tool, as the one proposed by Foo, was very well regarded.

A funny note: the FBI keep noting how scientists are not very in favor of the experiments about ESP. Scientists didn't like that at all. Maybe it was because RV could give information about research that the scientists couldn't spend time on doing anymore?

Also, a FBI director, after reading in the National Enquirer reporting the FBI's interest in ESP wanted to know if such research was conducted. The answer he got, I find it very yummy for its implications was: " Not the way it has been reported! "

It's a bit long to read, and there is more than I reported here.

But we can say that apparently, ESP is recognized but scientists don't like that.
The idea proposed by Mr. Foo, similar to Remote-Viewing, could be viewed as suspect for the following reasons.

The constant mention that Mr. Foo is a fraud while his ideas are similar to RV could be an indication that he CIA took his idea for a psy-op; their constant interest in him being some kind of lure destined for the Soviets.

Like me, you will have to read it more than once as there are many more info in the documents that could be of interest.

FBI Vault- ESP
Have fun, and beware! They might, or might not, be monitoring your thoughts right now!...

If I made any mistake in reporting some of the info of the document, I will plead for brainwashing by RVing!

edit on 10-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nice find, i am going to say that i think we are all connected via a force or dimension. I don't mean to come across as a whack job but i think we can manipulate the world with thought alone.

For example you know when your talking to somebody and make them see the world differently and changed there mind and the like 'Oh yeah i never thought about it like that'. I think you can do that with all life including the world and everything.

Another example would be that you think about a tree in a certain way and then maybe somebody else will see that way as well, then the whole world will see it that way. Via talking about it or just thought alone.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DomCheetham

You don't come as a nut-job to me!

I see things like that; every matter in the universe is touching every matter, directly, or through the connection of other matter(s).

So, when my consciousness gives the instruction to my brain, and that it sends it to organs or limbs, why can' it go beyond the limit of the body? What is the limit factor, and how can it be overcome, if possible?

Our bodies are conductive and irradiate, like any other kind of body. I think overtime, when you get close to someone, you "exchange" energy signatures and then have access to to it by instant communication regardless of the distance. You would perceive the energy signature change and "know something is going on".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think quantum physics may be able to one day explain certain aspects of "esp". Of course that is a personal belief and nothing more.

ESP and or things of that nature are great to look at if that is all you are looking at. Once we start trying to tie it in to real world events than it becomes a nightmare. Based on the reasoning that it is (ideal wise) the most powerful thing in nature.

That being said, people could be manipulating others into believing esp is real to run their own agendas, or there could be some truth to the idea.

It is something that will probably most likely be realized through innovations in biotechnology and cybernetics, as to whether it will ever be proven by natural means.... I doubt it. Because once you believe in something irrational, everything of the like becomes reality. Fantasy becomes fact....

Doesn't really work in the real world does it?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Partly true since we do not know what really constitutes reality...

There are computers designed to be able to read the human mind by analyzing the impulses our brains emit.

If a machine can do that, our brains can too.

www.physorg.com...

www.popsci.com...

And that is what we are being told about the state of the technology. 30 years ago, the Japanese began mapping the brain so the computer could know what was being thought. 30 years ago. That's an awful lot of time, but the news about its development is always presented at the same stage of research...

And if you read the FBI documents, they say ESP is a recognized fact! Surely they wouldn't lie!

In the OP I said I thought those papers, or part of them, could be a CIA bait since it looked like RV when described. ( About Mr. Foo. )

The FBI documents even say the FBI director believed, or was inclined to believe, what was written in the National Enquirer! That's a stranger reality than ESP...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks, for a while i thought i had said something silly. But now reading your response, it dawns on me that this is ATS, the home of the most open minded people out there.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

The FBI documents even say the FBI director believed, or was inclined to believe, what was written in the National Enquirer! That's a stranger reality than ESP...

Remember Men In Black, the scene where Tommy Lee Jones picks up the tabloids and Will Smith asks him what he is doing?

Gives a whole new meaning to that scene doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Honest to God, I once read a story in one of their edition about a UFO sighting happening near where I live. It was described as professionally as any honorable ( Pfft! ) MSM.

I've been wondering ever since...
I wouldn't like to meet the King's three headed space mutant hero kid! Not even in full day light!

Obviously, the NE serves as a cover for secret informations. Not every thing presented in the NE is true or even close to factual, but they have some true info. Hm-mh!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I'd like to make this post in skunk works, but since we're here I'll just do it anyways...

Wouldn't it be funny if the tabloids were used as a way to disperse valid information in a covert way...? Doing it by putting in stories of "Elvis returns" in with legitimate ones...

Each real story would contain a code that agents knew to identify said story was the real deal...

join